剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I don't know what's going on with you,
但要我的病还能有一线希望
but if there's a light at the end of my tunnel,
你的病也一定会有希望的
there's a light at the end of yours, too.
要是已经无法挽救了呢
And what if there is no light?
如果我只能面对现实
What if I just have to face the facts?
承认自己已经恢复不到原来的状态了呢
Own up to the truth that I'm not who I once was?
你不仅只是个手术医生
You're more than just a surgeon.
是吗
Am I?
我要去韦伦餐馆
Look, I'm gonna go to Waylon's
吃超大份的椒盐卷饼和啤酒奶酪
and eat my weight in pretzels and beer cheese.
手术室外的世界还很大
There's a big world outside of the OR.
如果你想去见识见识 可以去那找我
If you want to see it, that's where I'll be.
听上去不错
I'd like that.
胸膜壁上的肿瘤
- -Pleural studding,
太小了 X片之前没拍出来
too small to have been detected on imaging.
不管是什么 现在已经扩散了
Well, whatever it is, it's already spread.
情况比我们预想的糟得多
It's much worse than we hoped.
是恶性腺瘤
It's adenocarcinoma.
抱歉 米娜
I'm so sorry, Mina.
我们无法把所有肿瘤都切除
Well, we can't cut all of this out.
那就缝合切口吧
Um, let's close up.
没必要再继续手术了
No reason to put her through the rest of this surgery.
活检证实了
The biopsy confirmed it.
你母亲的肺癌已经到了晚期
Your mother has stage IV lung cancer.
要是她参加靶向疗法的实验
If she's a candidate for target therapy,
卡罗尔还能活好几年
Carol will have years.
好多年呢
Many years.
你我都知道 肺癌晚期的平均寿命
You and I both know the average life expectancy...
只有2年
is two years.
她才不是一般人
She's not average.
她坚韧不拔
She's resilient, strong.
因为是她把你一手拉扯大的
I know that because she raised you.
要是有人能战胜病魔 那一定是卡罗尔
If anyone could beat this, it's Carol.
你妈妈需要你
Your mother needs you.
去亚特兰大吧 陪在她身边
In Atlanta, by her side.
你不能和我一起去尼日利亚
You cannot come to Nigeria with me.
我知道
I know.
我真希望事情不会变成这样
I wish things didn't have to be this way.
我真希望自己不用离开切斯汀
I wish I didn't have to leave Chastain.
离开你
Leave you.
我愿意倾尽一切
I will do anything
陪你度过这一切
to be with you through this.
也许有一天 我能回来
Maybe one day I could come back.
嗯
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
醒醒
* Wake up
与我相随
* Stay with me
穿过洪水
* Through the flood
以及
* And
穿过恐惧
* Through the fear
我需要你现在伴我身旁
* Right now I need you here
请你保持坚强
* I need you to stay strong
以提醒我从何而来
* To remind me where I came from
归属何方
* And where I belong
睁开眼
* So wake up
请叫辆去亚特兰大哈茨菲尔德国际机场的车
Hi. Can I get a taxi to Atlanta Hartsfield?
现在就要
Mm, right away.
- 我在切斯 - 米娜 妮可找你
-I'm at Chas... -Hey, Mina. Nic's been looking for you.
她应该是想跟你道别
I think she wants to say goodbye.
她在楼上咖啡厅
She's upstairs in the café.
我从未
* I never
你没事吧
You okay?
真正拥有你
* Actually had you
你并非身处
* You're not in the dark
无尽黑暗
* Far from the light
我现在得知道
* And I need to know now
你是否
* Are you...
惊喜
STAFF: Surprise!
与我相顾无言
* Are you out?
是寸步不离还是相顾无言
* Oh, are you in or are you out?
是寸步不离
* Are you in
还是相顾无言
* Or are you out?
米娜亲 你没事吧
Mina, darling, are you all right?
没 没事
: I'm-I'm fine.
你与我同在吗
* Are you with me?
她只是需要缓一会
She just needs a moment.
要喝点什么吗
And maybe a drink?
- 嗯好的 - 好的
-Yes, please. -Yeah, mm-hmm.
给你
: Here you go.
这么棒的姑娘上哪找啊
How are we ever going to replace you?
AJ他人呢
And AJ. Where is he?
他有事耽搁了
He got caught up elsewhere.
我知道怎么能
IRVING: Hey, I know what
让你高兴起来 礼物
will cheer you up, presents!
我讨厌礼物
- -I hate presents.
不不 你会喜欢这些的
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, you'll like these.
你会喜欢的
You'll like these.
这是可以和朋友一起玩的
They're a list of online games
在线游戏清单
you can play with your friends.
也就是 和我们一起
You know, in other words, us.
虽然是线上 但你还是能和我们一起玩
But long-distance. This way you can still join us.
也许AJ玩猜字游戏特厉害呢
And maybe AJ will rock charades.
真心谢谢大家
Thank you. Truly.
你们永远不会知道 这对我有多重要
This means more to me than you'll ever know.
我们大家还有一个礼物
Ah, there's-there's one more from all of us.
传说中米娜·奥卡福的一星评论
Mina Okafor's infamous one-star Yelp review!
一定要避开奥卡福医生
"Steer clear of Dr. Okafor.
她说我的子♥宫♥一团糟
She told me my uterus sucked."
的确一团糟嘛
-It did suck. -
我们太爱你了
-Ah, we love you. -
请不要忘记我们
We don't want you to forget us.
我会永远铭记大家的
I will never forget you.
说点吧
-Speech! -
好的
MINA: Okay.
我不想傻站在这
I'm not gonna stand here and...
说些你们对我来说有多重要
give some speech about how much you all mean to me
我会有多想你们的傻话
and how much I'll miss you,
因为我不是这样的人
because that's not who I am.
鉴于大家瞒着我
And based on the shroud of secrecy
办了这场派对
surrounding this party...
你们也清楚我这点
you all know that.
大家都知道我是什么样的人
You know exactly who I am,
但你们还是如此关心我
and yet you still care about me.
我之前从没有过这么多
I haven't had a lot of those sorts of folks
关心我的人
in my life before.
我很少这么说
I don't always say this--
好吧我从没说过这话
actually, I've never said it--
但
but...
你们是我的家人
you're my family.
我爱你们
And I love you.
永远爱你们
I always will.
时移世异
* I can see the change
不管怎样 我都不曾后悔
* Come what may, I won't regret today
恍若隔世
* I can see the change
似乎一切都变了节奏
* Feel the pace of everything
你能帮我个忙吗
I need you to do me a favor.
帮我照看一下AJ
Keep an eye on AJ for me.
他不和你一起去吗
He's not going with you?
因为他妈妈的事
His mother.
是的
Yeah.
他得陪着她
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表