剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
我不需要保姆
I don't need a babysitter.
我也不需要不听话的神经外科医生
And I don't need a neurosurgeon with authority issues.
期待和你一起做手术 沃斯医生
I look forward to operating with you, Dr. Voss.
我们会想你的 奥斯汀医生
Going to miss you, Dr. Austin.
上次说好一起喝酒还没来得及呢
You know, we never got that drink we talked about getting.
说好一起打短柄墙球也鸽了
And we never played racquetball.
也许我会去看你 一起在拉各斯打球
Maybe I'll visit you. We'll play a match in Lagos.
随时欢迎你来 楚医生
Well, you're welcome anytime, Chu.
直角钳
Right angle.
我给你做了一份送行礼
I made you a going-away present.
克里斯蒂
Kristy.
一顶手术帽
It's an OR cap.
我自己做的
I made it myself.
用的是尼日利亚国旗的颜色
These are the colors from the Nigerian flag.
我们有共度过美好时光嘛 对吧
We've had some times together, huh?
一点没错
Indeed we have.
我会怀念的
I'm gonna miss them.
我也会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys, too.
跳水的那个救生员已经去了手术室
Our leaping lifeguard is headed to the OR
准备进行脊髓减压术
for spinal decompression.
可怜娃
Poor kid.
有人看到米娜么
Has anyone seen Mina?
她怎么样了
How's she holding up?
就算她是斯波克
She may be Spock,
星际迷航中没有感情的主角
也和会我们一样难过的
but I'm sure she's just as devastated as we all are.
- 说曹操曹操到 - 很好
-Oh. Speak of the devil. -Good.
你们都在
You're all here.
之前借的东西我来还一下
I have a few borrowed items to return.
三年前你落在我万圣节派对上的手♥机♥充电器
A phone charger you forgot at my Halloween party three years ago.
在城里串酒吧时你给我的衬衫
The blouse you gave me barhopping downtown.
那是疫情之前了
Pre-COVID.
还有你的耳机 不记得啥时候借的了
And your headphones. Don't remember when I borrowed these.
你不是借的 是直接拿走的
You didn't borrow them. You took them.
不过没事 你留着吧
But it doesn't matter. You keep 'em.
我在想着我们第一次见面的情景
You know, I was thinking about the time we first met.
还记得吗 当时我
Do you remember? I was just finishing up
- 刚弄完 - 别别别 少来
-with that... -No, no, no, no. Don't do that.
我又不是要死了
I'm not dead.
生活就是人来人往的
People move away all the time.
这又不是什么标志性时刻
It's not a Hallmark moment.
没必要闹得伤感
No need to get sentimental.
至少米娜还是 老样子
Well, at least we know that Mina is still... Mina.
我要怎么跟她说再见
How am I gonna say goodbye to her?
肯定有办法的
You'll find a way.
我要见我女儿丽萨
I need to see my daughter Lisa.
她是救生员
Sh-She's a lifeguard.
- 您是麦克布莱德夫人吗 - 是的
-Mrs. McBride? -Yes.
你女儿是出了跳水事故么
Was your daughter in a diving accident?
是的 是她 她还好吗
Yes, that's her. Is she okay?
在准备手术
Lisa's being prepped for surgery.
等她从手术室出来你就能看见她了
You can see her as soon as she gets out of the OR.
我知道这有多让人难过
I know how hard this is.
你为了女儿什么都愿意做
You would do anything for your daughter.
什么都行 但现在
Anything. But right now
你得交给医生
you have to let the surgeons do their work.
最好的医生
She's in the best of hands.
好吧
Okay.
别忘了 你现在还是试用期
Just remember, you're still in a probationary period.
守规矩 别乱来
Follow the rules and mind your manners.
- 我会百分百守规矩的 - 很好
-Consider my manners 100% minded. -Good.
你手抖一下 这可怜的女孩就会四肢瘫痪
One wrong move and this poor girl will be a quadriplegic.
我来呢
Which is why I'm here...
就是为了避免这种情况发生
to make sure that doesn't happen.
凯因医生是主刀大夫么
Dr. Cain is the lead surgeon?
对 他浴火重生了
Risen from the dead, it would appear.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
他可能不太喜欢我
I'm not sure how fond he is of me.
但新的比莉可以从他身上学到经验
But the new Billie could learn from him,
所以没问题
so, no, no problem at all.
凯因医生
Dr. Cain,
开始吧
shall we begin?
10号♥手术刀
10 blade to me.
- 妈 你感觉还好吗 - 有点头痛
-Hey, Ma, how you feeling? -Just a bit of a headache.
她撞到厨房♥水槽的角了
She hit the corner of the kitchen sink.
你最近就知道喝咖啡不喝水
You've been drinking too much coffee
她应该是缺水了
and not enough water. I think she's dehydrated.
难怪头晕
Well, that would explain the dizziness.
给你静脉输液吧
We'll give you some IV fluids.
你有失去意识吗
Did you lose consciousness?
没有
No.
只是
It's just...
我朋友夏琳
my friend Charlene,
她昏昏沉沉的 没去看医生
she got dizzy, didn't see a doctor and...
结果她中风了
turns out she was having a stroke.
现在要拄着拐杖走路
Now she walks with a cane.
你没有中风 妈妈
You're not having a stroke, Mom.
血压和心率都正常
Normal BP and heart rate.
心电图也没什么可担心的
EKG doesn't show anything of concern.
检查结果都正常
Um, exam was normal.
我们现在给她验血 等着做脑部CT
We're running her bloodwork now and waiting on a head CT.
抱歉 我跟霍金斯医生商讨一下
S-Scuse me while I confer with Dr. Hawkins.
- 谢谢你来看她 - 客气了
-Well, thanks for checking up on her. -Oh, of course.
他们打电♥话♥时我正在做手术
I was in surgery when they called.
有需要随时叫我 伙计
Whatever you need, man. I'm here.
听我说 她可能有点疑心病
Listen, she can be a bit of a hypochondriac.
她从毛伊岛回来就认为自己
All right? She came from Maui convinced
得了登革热
that she had dengue fever.
其实是过敏
It was allergies.
自从我告诉她我要去尼日利亚后
And it's only gotten worse ever since I told her
情况就变得更严重了
I was going to Nigeria.
知道吗
You know?
可能她只是无法接受你要离开的事实
Maybe she's just having a hard time processing her feelings.
老实说我们都是
To be honest, we all are.
我让她留在急诊室观察一下
I want to keep her in the ER for a bit,
确保她没什么问题
make sure she's feeling okay.
我私心还是挺喜欢跟她聊天的
And, selfishly, I just like talking to her.
她说了好多你的童年趣事
She has some enlightening stories about your childhood.
你可不许告诉别人
Hey. You keep those to yourself.
我们会让你安安心心上飞机的
We'll get you on that plane with a clear conscience.
谢了
Appreciate it.
- 怎么了 - 好像我收到
-What's up? -Looks like I got
印度红娘给我发来的第一个潜在约会对象了
my first potential date from my Indian matchmaker.
这人什么样的
Ooh. Anyone interesting?
- 噢 天哪 - 慢着 给我看看
-Oh, my God. -Oh, wait. Give me that.
普拉维什医生
Dr. Pravesh?
你那位镰刀红细胞患者罗丝·威廉姆斯的检测结果出来了
Your sickle cell patient Rose Williams's labs came back.
看起来没有问题
Everything looks fine.
好的 行 医生 谢谢
Okay. Cool. Doctor, thank you.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
德维医生 你有用过
Dr. Devi, have you ever used
- 红娘 - 本森先生在5202室
-a match...? -Mr. Benson in room 5202
需要做心电图 你能去做一下吗
needs an EKG. Can you handle that, please?
- 行 - 谢谢
-Sure. -Thank you.
你别帮倒忙
You are not being helpful.
罗丝
Rose.
你叫我来的短♥信♥神神秘秘的
That was a cryptic message telling me to come in.
- 出什么问题了吗 - 其实是好消息
-Is something wrong? -Good news, actually.
你的各项数值都很棒 完全看不出来
Your counts are excellent, and you could never tell
你上个月经历了那么严重的镰刀红细胞危机
that you had a devastating sickle cell crisis last month.
总算松了口气
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表