剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Move the probe up a bit.
挪一下
Move it up.
你在干什么 放回原处
What are you doing? Put it back where it was
然后进行旋转 快点
and rotate it cranially, now.
不对 普拉维什 你接手吧
Incorrect! Pravesh, take over.
戴维 别在我眼前晃了 出去
Devi, get out of my sight. Move it!
好了 现在看得很清楚 普拉维什 谢谢
All right, that's a good visual, Pravesh, thank you.
进入围心囊
Entering the pericardial sac.
进入
And... we're in.
抽干积液
Draining the effusion now.
看好了吗
All right?
好了 他现在稳定了
All right, he's stabilized for now.
定手术室 找到问题来源然后进行治疗
Let's book an OR, find the source and repair it.
你为什么还杵在那
Why are you still here?
去啊
Go.
你认为一个外科实习医生会
You'd think a mid-year surgical intern would know
- 做超声波吗 - 她今早可真是
-how to do an ultrasound. -She certainly fooled me
把我给糊弄了
during the rounds this morning.
我还以为她能成为明日之星呢
-I thought she was a potential star. -(cell phone rings)
有需要告诉我 我得去接个电♥话♥了
Oh, let me know if you need anything, I gotta take this.
去吧
Yeah, go ahead, man.
纳丁 好意外啊
Nadine, what a nice surprise.
嘿 德文
Hey, Devon. Guess what.
我来亚特兰大做颅底异常血管增生的检查
I'm in Atlanta for my yearly moyamoya checkup.
我想可以去看看你
I'd love to stop by and say hi.
那太好了 乐意之至
Yeah, that'd be great. I'd love to see you.
我7点下班
I get off around 7:00.
等不及了
Can't wait.
我还有个惊喜给你
And I, uh, have a surprise for you.
哪种惊喜
What kind of surprise?
如果告诉你就不是惊喜了啊
It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
这可怜的女人
This poor woman.
我可不希望自己得上亨廷顿症
I wouldn't wish Huntington's on my worst enemy.
希望手术后她能
Well, hopefully we can give her back
过些有质量的生活
whatever quality time she has left.
我听说凯恩今天回到查斯顿了
I hear Cain is back at Chastain for the first time today.
嗯 来做物理治疗 手术后我就去看看他 骨钳
Yes, for PT. I'm gonna check on him after this. Rongeur.
- 我知道你不需要我的建议 - 我的确不需要
-You know, I know you don't need my advice... -No, I don't.
我觉得你应该让他走人
I think you should cut him loose.
他给我们带来的麻烦可能比益处还多
He's more trouble than he's worth.
你说的没错
You're probably right.
但是我们自从转为公立医院后
But we've lost so many doctors
流失了很多医生
since we went public.
处境艰难
We're struggling.
我一直在期待着凯恩的回归 没有了他
I had hopes for Cain's return. Without him,
我可能要关闭精神外科了
I may have to shutter the neurosurgery department.
你说过会找人来顶替他的位置的
You said you were gonna find replacements.
相信我 试过了
Believe me, I've tried.
现在 请挑选合适的字母块
Now, complete the word
放到最上面 完成这个单词
by placing the correct block on top.
- 太可笑了 - 把这个想象成
-This is ridiculous. -Think of them
是在搭建你的恢复好了
as building blocks to your recovery.
你练习的越多 做的就越好
Look... The more you do it, the easier it'll get.
我不做了 换下一项吧
I'm not doing it again. Let's move on.
想要换下一项 得先完成这项
In order to move on, we need to complete each task.
所以 开始吧
So... begin again.
我是个孩子吗
Do I look like a toddler?
别像跟孩子说话似的跟我说话
Don't talk to me like one.
那你也别让自己像个孩子似的闹脾气
Don't act like one.
塔米只是在尽职尽责而已 你尊重别人一下
Tammy's just doing her job. Have some respect.
不管你是谁 要是需要你的意见我会开口问的
Whoever you are, when I want your advice I'll ask you for it.
凯恩医生
Dr. Cain.
- 有问题吗 - 他是个医生吗
-Is there a problem? -He's a doctor?
凯恩医生是全国最有名的精神科专家之一
Dr. Cain is one of the top neurosurgeons in the country.
那我只能希望自己的毛病别上脑了
Well, here's hoping my disease never creeps upstairs.
我不喜欢她的态度
I don't like her attitude.
她叫罗斯·威廉姆斯
That's Rose Williams,
- 我最喜欢的患者之一 - 我也是
-one of my favorite patients. -Mine, too.
从不抱怨 我超级
Never complains. I love her
喜欢她
to the moon and back.
很明显她根本不知道我经历了多少痛苦
She obviously has no idea what I'm going through.
你的运气是不好
You've had some bad luck,
但罗斯患的是镰状细胞病
but Rose has sickle cell disease.
她那么年轻 还有大把人生路要走
She's young and should have her whole life ahead of her.
可遗憾的是 她却患上了这种病
Instead, she has a devastating diagnosis.
髋关节感觉怎样
How's that new hip settling in?
好多了
It's feeling much better.
我应该很快就能跳舞了
I'll be dancing again in no time,
简直等不急了
and I can't wait.
很好 别着急
Good. Take your time.
不用太心急的
There's no rush.
巴雷特 你完事后来我办公室吧
My office when you're done, Barrett.
我们还是要聊聊刚才的事
We need to talk more about what happened.
你答应了我和康拉德
You promised both Conrad and me
会离杰·皮克林远点 但你没做到
you'd stay away from Jay Pickering, and you didn't.
为什么那么做 妮可
Why did you do it, Nic?
我还是会做噩梦
I'm still having nightmares.
我想从某种意义上来说 我还是很害怕
I guess I'm still scared, in a sense.
也许 看到他虚弱崩溃的样子
Maybe it helped to see him...
可以让我好过些
broken and weak.
我只是不想再一次次重温当时的场景
I just need to stop reliving it over and over again.
每次我一闭上眼
I mean, every time I close my eyes...
时间会治愈一切的
Time will help all of that.
你还记得你妈妈死的时候吗
You remember when your mom died?
你和杰西伤心欲绝 然后都出现了一些奇怪的行为
You and Jessie were devastated, and you both began acting out.
记得
Yeah.
而且我们又分开了这么多年
And for several years, you and I drifted apart.
那可能是我们最需要彼此陪伴的几年
Probably when we needed each other the most.
我那时很孤单
I was terribly lonely.
当时有个邻居
There was this guy, a neighbor.
开始注意到我 开始找理由
Started giving me attention. You know, having me over
让我去他那
for one excuse or another.
他让我觉得自己很特别
He made me feel special.
然后 有一天他突然动手摸我
Then one day he touched me where he shouldn't.
强♥暴♥了我
And he raped me.
你当时多大
How old were you?
Thirteen.
你为什么从来没说过
Why didn't you tell me?
我跟谁都没说过
I didn't tell anyone.
我觉得难以启齿
I was ashamed.
太难了 也很痛苦
It was difficult and painful.
抱歉比利
I'm so sorry, Billie.
需要时间 但终于 我放下了这件事的枷锁
It took time, but eventually, I broke his hold over me.
你也可以做到
And that's what you have to do.
继续生活
Move on.
因为如果你做不到 你就会一直是那个受害者
Because if you don't, you'll continue to be a victim,
你会让他控制你的生活
and you've given him control.
骨折的部分修复了 手术进行的很顺利
The fracture has been repaired. The surgery went well.
我马上过去
I'll be in in a sec.
- 嗨 - 嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
- 这对新婚夫妇给了我一个启发 - 什么
-Those newlyweds gave me an idea. -Mm-hmm?
他们在一个恐怖酒店结的婚 然后在斯坦利酒店
They got married at a spooky hotel and are honeymooning
度的蜜月
at the Stanley Hotel.
杀谋
Redrum.
杀谋
Redrum.
我喜欢恐怖电影
I love scary movies.
我想让我们的婚礼 我们的婚礼
I say we make our wedding our wedding.
- 嗯 - 私密些
-Mm-hmm. -Personal.
- 特别些 只有我们俩 - 你有什么想法
-Special. Just for us. -What'd you have in mind?
我们度过的最美时光是什么时候
When did we have the best time ever?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表