剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
你妈妈肯定会很生气
Your mama would be angry.
体温高达39.2摄氏度
Temp is up to 102.5.
你最近去过哪里吗
Have you traveled anywhere recently?
去了西雅图
Uh, Seattle.
看望我的奶奶
To see my grandmother.
好的 我们马上回来
Okay, we'll be right back.
西雅图有多少例新冠病毒感染病例
How many cases of COVID-19 in Seattle?
确诊病例十四例 死亡病例五例
目前确诊病例十四例 死亡病例五例
14 known so far, five deaths.
他的症状很吻合
The symptoms fit.
这应该是我们的首例新冠病毒感染者
I think we have our first case of coronavirus.
立刻推一辆急救床
We need a crash cart!
他的脉搏停止了
I've lost his pulse.
亨得利 住手 你需要防护装备
Hundley, stop! You need PPE.
住 院 医 师
第四季 第一集
2020年4月5日
我刚收到一条短♥信♥
Just got a text.
他们不能退还婚礼场地的押金
They can't refund the deposit for the wedding venue.
总有一天这一切都会结束
Someday this will be over
我们会举办一场美好的婚礼
And we will have a beautiful wedding.
现在说这些好像太琐碎
It seems petty to even be talking about that.
不 这不琐碎
No, it's not petty.
只是想让所有人都平安迎来那一天
Just want everyone to get to that day safely.
员工通道
朋友们 我在跟亨得利打免提电♥话♥
You guys, I've got Hundley on speaker.
亨得利 我是戴文 你的血氧饱和度是多少
Hey, Hundley, it's Devon. What's your O2 sat?
90% 不过别担心
90. But don't worry.
我刚刚咳嗽发作了
I just had... a coughing fit,
会没事的
So it'll come back up.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
妈妈 我要进来了
Mom, I'm coming in.
不 别进来 亲爱的
No, you're not, honey!
妈妈
Mom!
我们能做些什么吗
Is there anything we can do?
别
Don't,
别担心我
don't worry about me.
那不可能 你入院吧
Not possible. You should come in.
我很清楚我什么时候需要你们的帮助
I'll know if the time comes when I need you.
妈妈 我很害怕
Mom, I'm getting scared.
请把门打开
Please come unlock the door.
别进来
Don't come in.
够了 我真的很担心
Okay, I'm-I'm officially worried.
说真的
Seriously.
这是第五天戴同一只口罩了
This is day five of the same mask.
你能检查一下密封性吗
Can you check my seal?
好
Yep.
密封性良好
Seal's holding.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
走吧
Let's go.
闲人免进
我没想到
I don't think I ever realized
我们真正可做的手术居然这么少
how many of our surgeries are actually elective.
手术室日程安排
我有病人需要做手术 但他们不愿意入院
I have patients who need operations who won't come in.
他们担心这里不安全
They're worried it's not safe.
我从没感觉自己这么没用
You know, I've never felt quite so useless.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
加入前线吧
Well, I'd say we join the front lines.
米娜一整周都在急诊室
Mina's been in the ER all week.
姬特也在重症监护室
Same as Kit, in the ICU.
那样也行
Well, that's all well and good,
但我有病史
except I got this preexisting condition...
害怕了吗
Cowardice?
该做个大人了 诺兰
Time to put on the big boy pants, Nolan.
我们有活要干 宝贝
We got work to do, baby.
他能听见我们的声音吗
C-Can he hear us?
应该可以
I believe so.
想说什么就快说
Say whatever you have to say now;
他没剩多少时间了
it won't be much longer.
我们会一直在线
We will be here long as it takes.
他不能独自死去
He can't die alone.
我回避一下
I'll give you some privacy.
夏洛特·迪恩
三周前刚结婚 我是时装设计师 我爱色彩
三年前我失去了我的母亲 我依然很想念她
威廉·阿姆斯特朗
我在慢慢学习骑单轮车
我收养了一个女儿 她叫妮琪
我在亚特兰大市中心开了一家夜店
我喜欢在休息日去骑自行车
我在我的夜店遇到了我的妻子
鉴于新冠疫情
闲人免入
贝尔医生
Dr. Bell!
贝尔医生
Dr. Bell.
他的血氧饱和度一直停留在70%
His sat is stuck in the 70s.
你需要什么
What do you need?
100%输氧
调整输氧浓度
怎么了
What's going on?
我们是值得信赖的医疗机构
查斯汀公园纪念医院
一切都太糟了
Everything.
我感觉很无助
I feel so helpless.
我们是外科医生 会开刀 缝合
We're surgeons. We cut, we fix.
对于这个疾病 我们能做的太少了
With this disease, there's so little we can do.
只能握着他们的手 支持他们
Just hold their hands and support them.
有太多人独自在这些病房♥里垂死挣扎
And too many are dying in these rooms, alone.
你应该回家
You should go home.
你累坏了
You're exhausted.
你才该回家
You should.
你在这里太危险了
It's too dangerous for you here.
超过65岁的人风险最高
People over 65 are most at risk.
我60岁
I'm 60.
差不多啦
Roughly.
我很健壮 我能跑马拉松
I'm fit. I run marathons.
那是皮特
That's Pete.
他是网球职业球员
He's a tennis pro,
我叫皮特
我热爱户外 经典摇滚是最棒的
我是网球职业球员
现在因为这种病毒而罹患心肌炎
Now with myocarditis as a result of this virus.
他33岁 可能死掉
He's 33 and he might die.
健壮并不会拯救你
Fit won't save you.
反正我要留下来
Well, I'm staying.
亨得利刚停好车
Hundley just pulled in.
她状况不太好 她自己开车过来的
She's not doing well. She drove herself.
亨得利
Hundley!
亨得利 撑住
Hundley, hang on!
我们接到亨得利了
We've got Hundley!
把她放在三区
Put her in Bay Three.
血氧饱和78 脉搏150 还在攀升
Sat 78, pulse 150 and climbing.
我会开始静脉输液
I'll start an IV.
米娜 她需要吸氧
Mina, she needs oxygen.
让她开始用非再呼吸面罩
Get her started on a non-rebreather.
还有输注500毫升生理盐水
And 500cc's of saline.
你可以的
You got this.
我们可以的
We got this.
好了
Here you go.
还好吗
All right?
体温39.2摄氏度
Temp is 102.6.
好 她的血氧饱和正在升高 92
Okay, her sats are rising. 92.
-94 -氧气有帮助
- 94.- Oxygen's helping.
如果可以避免的话 拜托不要插管
Don't intubate if you can avoid it.
我必须为雷莉保持清醒 答应我
I need to stay awake for Raylee. Promise.
我们会尽一切努力来照顾你的
We're gonna do everything we can to take care of you.
妈妈
Mom!
我的宝贝
Oh, oh, my baby.
让她回家 她在家才安全
Send her home where she's safe.
-让她离开这里 -我会的 我保证
- Get her out of here. - I will. I promise.
亨得利 我们需要收治你
Hundley, we need to admit you,
让你去重症监护室 好吗
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表