剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I was with Donna for six years.
天啊
Gosh.
我们已经很久没有联♥系♥了
We've been out of touch for a long time, and
疫情期间我有去联♥系♥ 然后
I reached out during the pandemic, and, um,
没有任何回信 不过
you know, didn't... didn't hear anything back, but,
我想试着 跟他重新联♥系♥
just, I'd like to try and... to reconnect with him.
在他六岁到十二岁的时候
I was with him from when he was six
我跟他在一起
till just about 12, and...
天 那时我们很开心
Oh, God, we had fun.
我跟他母亲离婚的时候
And he was angry and-and... and hurt
他很生气和难过
when I divorced his mother.
后来唐娜威胁我要是去找他就杀了我
Then Donna threatened to kill me if I reached out to him.
说我抛弃他们已经给他们造成足够伤害了
Said I'd done enough damage by abandoning them, and...
我真不应该听她的
Oh, I shouldn't have listened to her.
慢慢来
Tread lightly.
祝你好运 伦道夫
And good luck, Randolph.
比安卡
Hey. Bianca.
不确定你是否清楚
Not sure if you're aware of this,
不过人事部可以帮你找便宜的托儿所 好吗
but HR can help you find affordable childcare, okay?
很好 不过我不叫比安卡而且也没孩子
Um, great. But my name's not Bianca and I don't have kids.
需要帮助
We need help!
怎么了
What happened?
她摔倒了 她非常疼
She fell. And she's in a lot of pain
并且现在呼吸更加困难了
and she's having even more trouble breathing now.
你们得做点什么
Please, you got to do something.
-我们把你扶到床上 -我们扶你
- We're gonna get you on the bed. - We got you.
我们扶你
We got you.
妮谢尔 试着放松
Nichelle, try to relax.
试着放松 试着放松
Try and relax. Try and relax.
-双肺啰音 -血氧饱和80
-Bilateral crackles. -Sats in the 80s.
有点不对劲
Something's not adding up.
我们再做点检查和胸部CT
We'll run some more tests and I'll order a chest CT.
可能会是药物吗
Well-well, could it be the meds?
就像我跟妮谢尔说的 不太可能
As I told Nichelle, very unlikely.
带状疱疹 我去看了皮肤科
Shingles. I saw a dermatologist.
他们给你开抗病毒药了吗
They put you on an antiviral?
-对 十天前 -很好
- Yeah, ten days ago. - Good.
-她会好起来的 对吗 -对
- She's gonna be okay, right? - Yeah.
如果不是真菌 我们会找出来是什么
If it's not a fungus, we'll figure out what it is.
她很紧张补缺选举
She's stressed about the special election.
兰德尔先生不想让她去选举
Mr. Randall didn't want her to run.
所以他没在这吗
And that's why he's not here?
汤姆·兰德尔只在意自己
Tom Randall cares about Tom Randall.
只有在镜头前他才会陪她
He puts in time for her if there's a camera.
妮谢尔关心所有人 亚特兰大需要她
Nichelle cares about everybody. Atlanta needs her.
佐治亚需要她
Georgia needs her.
我不敢想象没有她我们会怎么样
You know, I couldn't imagine what we'd do without her.
他打完电♥话♥了吗
Is he off his call yet?
非常抱歉 约恩先生现在在接另一个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, Mr. Yorn is on a different call now.
好吧
Of course he is.
你觉得他什么时候能有空
When do you suppose he might be available?
一小时后再来看看
Check back in an hour.
你一小时前就是这么说的
That's what you said an hour ago.
这样吧 等他打完电♥话♥了
Tell you what, why don't you have me paged
-你就呼我 可以吗 -好的
- when he's off the phone? - Certainly.
-马林斯先生 -你好
- Mr. Mullins. - Hey.
我有几个问题要问你
I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask you
-然后我们再准备动手术 -好的
- before we prep you for surgery. - Yeah.
您的急性肠道失禁
Have you continued to experience
持续发作的时间
acute onset bowel incontinence
是在凯恩医生去年四月进行的
post the discectomy Dr. Cain performed
椎间盘切除术之后
back in April last year?
还是在那之前
Or was it only before surgery?
什么意思
Say what?
你的大小便失禁
Were you having difficulty controlling your bowels
是出现在手术前还是手术后
after the operation or was it only before?
都不是 我从没有那个问题
Neither. Um, I've never had that problem.
凯恩医生四月份检查过你的直肠张力吗
Did Dr. Cain check your rectal tone back in April?
没有 有的话我肯定会记得
Oh, uh, no. Uh, I think I'd remember that.
那是肯定的
Sure. Of course you would.
好了 我们手术室见
All right. I'll see you in the OR.
我们会在你睡着的时候治好你的
And we'll get you back on your feet before you know it.
好的
Okay.
本·马林斯 还记得他吗
Ben Mullins. Remember him?
他又因为慢性血栓栓塞性肺动脉高压进医院了
He's back with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.
你跑来告诉我是因为...
And you're telling me this because...?
因为凝块可能是因为新冠病毒导致的
Because the clots could be the result of COVID.
而他最可能接触到病毒的地方是这里
Which he most likely contracted here
在你骗他过来说
after you conned him into thinking
他急需做椎间盘切除术之后
his discectomy was urgent.
我没那样做过
I did nothing of the kind.
我知道你编造了他的症状
I know you fabricated his symptoms
以此证明手术的必要性
to justify the surgery.
马林斯从未大小便失禁过
Mullins was never incontinent.
他甚至不记得你检查过他的直肠张力
He doesn't even remember you checking his rectal tone.
可能我看上去很傻
I know I may look like I have stupid written on my forehead,
但我知道发生了什么
but I see what's going on here.
即使我做了你说的那些
Even if I did what you are accusing me of,
外面还有很多白人外科医生
there are plenty other white surgeons out there
也在新冠肺炎期间做了非必需手术
who did elective surgeries during COVID.
你为什么只盯着另一位出色的黑人医生
Why come after the only other prominent Black cutter?
我赶超了很多弟兄
There are plenty of brothers I left behind
只因为他们能力不够
because they weren't ready for the fight.
从不是因为我把他们拉下来的
Not once did it ever occur to me to pick them off.
但你就是那只想从桶里爬出去
But you're that one rising crab in the barrel
就把上面的兄弟拉下来的螃蟹
who pulls the one above you right back in.
不 你搞错了 兄弟
No. You got me wrong, bro.
这不是我的小伎俩
That's not my M.O.
巴雷特 我不是想赶你走
I don't want you gone, Barrett.
我反而是在意我们的兄弟关系
I happen to find strength
尽管我们并不亲密
in our all-too-small brotherhood,
我想让对方变得更好
but I'm about pushing each other to excel,
更有能力 做好更充分的准备
to be more prepared, to be more skilled,
我们的才能才不会被忽视
so our talent cannot be discounted.
我们有没有更好并不重要
It doesn't matter if we're better.
我们的才能总是被忽视
We're always gonna be discounted.
就是因为钱
It's about the money.
钱才是他们无法忽略的东西
Money's the one thing they can't ignore.
所以不管怎样我也会坚持自己的做法
Which is why I'm gonna continue to do whatever it takes
成为赚钱最多的人
to be the top earner.
这就是游戏的玩法
That's the way the game is played.
玩游戏不代表你要失去你的灵魂
Playing the game doesn't mean you have to lose your soul.
你干♥你♥的 我♥干♥我的
You do you, and I'll do me.
无论结果如何
Let the cards fall where they may.
戴文
Devon.
谢了 怎么了
Thanks. What's up?
妮谢尔和詹姆斯非常担心
Nichelle and James seem concerned
她在吃抗真菌药物
that she's taking the antifungal meds.
有点奇怪
It's a little weird.
詹姆斯问我她会不会好起来的时候
When James asked me if she was gonna be okay,
表现地就像我要失去妮珂的时候一样
he looked like I'd look if I thought I might lose Nic.
所以你觉得他们之间发生了什么
So you think there's something going on between them.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
所以凯恩在马林斯的档案上造假
So, Cain lied on Mullins' file.
以他大小便失禁为由动手术
Said he was incontinent to justify the surgery,
但他没有
but he was not.
就这样
That's it.
我们有摆脱他的足够证据
We have what we need to get rid of him.
你说「摆脱他」
When you say "Get rid of him,"
就是要毁掉他的职业生涯
it means to potentially destroy his career.
-当然 -我得想一想
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表