剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
So, Doc, I-I'm really gonna be all right again?
我的头没事了吗
Uh, what about my head?
你的症状全是由脑脊液的聚积造成的
All of your symptoms were caused by an accumulation of spinal fluid.
我把液体取出来 就没事了
When I took off enough, you got better.
你的大脑会完全恢复
Your brain's gonna fully recover
马上你就和从前一样了
and you'll be back to your old self soon.
而且你没有患阿尔兹海默症
And you do not have Alzheimer's.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我们应该把他从神经外科永久分离出去
We'll set him up with neurosurgery for a permanent shunt.
你是对的 我错了 投诉我啊
You were right. I was wrong. Sue me.
不 我也错了
No, I was wrong, too.
我以为在公立医院工作 我也会
I thought by working at a public hospital that I would be
成为有问题的医生 但我现在知道了
part of the problem, but what I realize now
我应该成为解决问题的人
is that I get to be part of the solution,
救治这些病人 让他们
and treat patients who would never
再也来不了查斯汀
have been able to come to Chastain.
而且让他们得到
And give the kind of care...
-我爸没能得到的关怀 -没错
- that my dad deserved. - Right.
保险不会再给我们造成麻烦了
Insurance won't cause us problems anymore,
但知道如今麻烦在哪吗
but you know what will?
-人满为患的急诊室 -对
- An overwhelmed ER. - Yeah.
我们得想出一个系统来分流
We have to figure out a system that helps triage
那些不太紧急的病例 这是能做到的
less urgent cases. That can be done.
以后会做到的
It will be done.
但现在 我们快去看更多病人吧
But right now, let's both go see more patients.
好伙计
Good man.
我知道你要让我走
I know you said go,
但是我看见妮珂没事才能走
but I couldn't leave until I knew Nic was okay.
妮珂没事 还没醒呢
Nic's fine. Not awake yet.
孩子呢
The baby?
麻醉消退了才能知道结果
We won't know until the paralytic wears off.
你一定觉得很难熬吧
This must be awful for you.
是我太冷漠了
Look, I was insensitive.
我没有想清楚 有两个病人
Just not thinking about the fact that there are
需要考虑 我也只站在了外人的立场
two parents involved, and I'm an outsider.
这是不对的
That was wrong.
我还是会犯很多错误
I continue to be wrong about a lot of things,
即使我用尽全力
despite my best efforts.
我想重新聊聊我们之间发生的事
I'd like to revisit what happened between us,
开诚布公地聊聊 我希望你明白
put it all out on the table. I want to know you understand.
我觉得我很明白
I think I understand quite well.
你的病人必须切除脑膜瘤
Your patient had a meningioma that had to come out.
当时的我已经做了上百个了
At that point, I'd done about a hundred of those.
心想着「我会把它切除的 没问题的」
Figured, "I'll pop this out, no problem".
我开始在上级医生不在场的情况下做手术
I'd started doing surgeries without my attending present
因为阿伦森就是个技术生疏的懒蛋
because Aronson was a lazy hack with rusty skills.
他躲在住院医生身后
He hid behind his residents.
这我倒不知道
I didn't know that.
我肆无忌惮地下刀 我感觉所向披靡
I cut with impunity, I felt triumphant,
但是当我想叫醒你的病人时...
but when I tried to wake your patient up...
是的 严重的左脑中风
Yeah, massive left hemisphere stroke.
因为你没有足够的经验
Because you didn't have enough experience
你不知道你切断的动脉
to know that the arteries you cut
不是给病人的肿瘤供血
weren't feeding the patient's tumor.
它们是给病人的大脑供血的
They were feeding the patient's brain.
现在那个可爱的男人不能走路
Now that lovely man cannot walk,
不能说话
cannot talk,
将在疗养院度过余生
will live the rest of his life in a nursing home.
是的 我知道我做了什么
Yes, I understand what I did,
并且我永远无法释怀
and I will never get over it.
你必须举报我
You had to report me.
我一直都知道的
I've always known that,
但是归咎于你
but it was easier to blame you
比面对我的失误更容易
than face the truth that it was my own fault.
天呐 真是太难了
Man, that was really freaking hard.
不管怎样 看起来你自己干得不错
Anyway, it looks like you've got this,
那我退出了
so I'll jump.
几年后见
See you in a few years.
在你走之前跟妮珂道别
Say goodbye to Nic before you leave.
如果你不告而别 她会伤心的
She'll be hurt if you leave without doing that.
金属板和螺丝都插♥进♥去了
Plates and screws are in.
长度和角度都很完美
Length and angle are perfect over here.
王医生 到你了
Dr. Wong, you're up.
显微镜
Microscope.
尖头镊
Jeweler's forceps.
开始动脉吻合术
Starting arterial anastomosis.
微型针托和9.0尼龙线
Microneedle holder and 9.0 nylon.
沃斯医生手法平稳
Dr. Voss is running a smooth ship.
符合我的预期
I wouldn't expect anything less.
那新来的呢
And the new guy?
是你找来的吗
Is that your doing?
这都是王医生的功劳
Dr. Wong deserves all the credit.
你现在所见的是上帝赐予的天赋
What you're witnessing is God-given talent.
双侧动脉吻合完成
Both arterial anastomoses complete.
完成 仅仅是完成吗
Complete? That's all you got?
-兄弟 这叫完美 -真♥相♥还没揭晓
- Brother, that's beautiful. - It's the moment of truth,
你的恭维会让我骄傲自满
and you're bogging me down with compliments?
随你吧 科奇斯
Well, have it your way, Cochise.
淘气的小手变成粉红之前不恭维 来吧
No compliments till these bad boys turn pink. Let's go.
这边正常
All good here.
不错
Nice.
右手没有血流
No blood flow to the right hand.
给我超声检查仪
Give me a Doppler.
有血栓
It's a clot.
我会尽力把它挤出来 镊子
I'll try to milk it out. Forceps.
手太凉了
The hand's too cold.
我们得让血液灌注
We need to help it perfuse.
好的 让我们把手术室变成汗蒸室吧
All right, let's turn this OR into a sweatbox.
-血栓清除了 -好 但动脉很短
- Clot's out. - Yeah, but the artery is short.
我们得把它连起来
We need to connect it.
时间宝贵
Time is of the essence.
我们不能让这只手坏死
We can't let this hand die on us.
我们需要移植 我分离了多余的静脉
We need a graft, and I dissected extra pieces of vein.
当然 他有事前检验过呢
Of course. In his premortem.
我负责近端
I'll take the proximal end.
-你帮忙负责另一端 -好的 交给我
- You help out on the other side. - Yeah. Got it.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
干得漂亮 奥斯汀医生
Fine work, Dr. Austin.
瞧见没 恭维话不会让我骄傲
See there, compliments don't bog me down.
准备就绪
All set.
好了 来吧
All right, let's go.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
一个男孩的梦想终于实现了
A boy's dream finally becomes reality.
我喜欢这场比赛
I love this game.
她还没脱离危险
She's not out of the woods yet.
麻♥醉♥药♥效过了 我们才能知道
We won't know until the paralytic wears off,
应该快了
which should be soon.
我感觉不太好
I don't feel so good.
-她心动过速到了140 -她又湿又冷
- She's tachy to the 140s. - She's cold and clammy.
心率180
Heart rate's in the 180s.
室上性心动过速 她需要药物和抢救车
SVT. She needs meds and a code cart.
-我去拿 -我知道在哪
- I'll get it. - I know where it is.
我30秒后回来
I'll be back in 30 seconds.
宝宝会受不了的
The baby can't handle this.
我需要10毫升注射器
I need a 10cc syringe.
给
Here.
吹这个
Blow into this.
使劲 试着推动活塞
Hard. Try to move the plunger.
再使劲
Harder.
窦性心律正常 谢谢
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表