剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
你想照顾病人
You want to take care of patients.
如果我连自己的孩子都无法挽救
I mean, what kind of nurse am I
我还算什么护士 对吧
if I can't even save my own baby, right?
怎么了
What is it?
只不过是我已经买♥♥了一张婴儿床
It's just I already bought a crib.
我失去这个孩子 我
I lose this baby, I...
我不禁会想 一切
... I can't help but think that everything's
都会逐渐崩溃的
just gonna come crashing down.
不会的
No.
我来这里是为了帮助你 妮珂
I'm here to catch you, Nic.
有看到腹腔和心脏周围的积液吗
See the fluid in the abdomen and around the heart?
你的孩子有严重贫血
Your baby has severe anemia.
我们怎么会漏掉这个
How did we miss this?
我们之前不可能知道
We couldn't have known.
妮珂之前的产前检查都是正常的
Nic's prenatal tests were all normal.
但她一定有一种抗体穿过胎盘
But she must have an antibody that's crossing the placenta
攻击胎儿的红血球
and attacking the baby's red blood cells.
这是从哪来的 这是从哪来的
Where did it come from? Where did it come from?
输血
The blood transfusions.
她被袭击后输了好多血
She had so many after the attack.
它们一定引发了这种反应
They must have triggered the reaction.
康莱德 你知道我们接下来要做什么的
Conrad, you know what we have to do next.
再一次输血
Another transfusion.
对 胎儿需要子♥宫♥内输血
Yes. The baby needs an intrauterine blood transfusion.
如果不做
Without it,
她无法活下来
she won't survive.
如果我们做了 流产的机会很高
If we do this, there's a high chance of miscarriage.
这种事不能发生
That can't happen.
我不确定妮珂能不能承受
I'm not sure Nic could take that.
不对 是我不确定我能不能承受
No, I'm not sure I could take that.
我是王医生
This is Dr. Wong.
嗨 杰克 我是伦道夫
Hey, Jake. It's Randolph.
我要以医生身份请你帮个忙
I need your help as a doctor.
你想要稍微改善外表吗 颈部提升术
You want a little freshening up? Neck lift?
隆鼻 这些我是不会做的
Rhinoplasty? 'Cause I don't do that.
我做的是医疗上必要的重建手术
I do reconstructive, medically necessary.
有个小男孩 今天需要做双手移植手术
There's a boy who needs a bilateral hand transplant today.
查斯汀刚失去了我们最好的整形外科医师
And Chastain just lost our best plastic surgeon.
他是亚特兰大唯一一个
He's the only one in Atlanta
之前做过手部移植手术的医生
who's done a hand transplant before.
除了 除了你以外
Except... except for you.
没有你 这个孩子会失去移植的机会
Without you, the kid is gonna lose his place in line.
他可能需要等好多年才会得到另一双手
And he may wait years for another set of hands.
我在路上了 我到前门会给你发信息
I'm on my way. I'll text you when I'm out front.
先生们
Gentlemen,
兰德尔州长
Governor Randall,
抱歉打断你们的首席执行官面试
sorry to interrupt your CEO interviews,
但有个时间紧迫的问题
but there's a time-sensitive issue.
我们有个男孩正在等待进行手部移植
We have a boy awaiting a hand transplant
我需要为一位非院内外科医生申请紧急特权
and I need emergency privileges for an outside surgeon.
我相信一定有某个已经在这里的医生
Surely there's someone already here...
唯一一个有资格进行这场罕见手术的医生
The only doctor qualified for this rare surgery
辞职了 因为我们成为公立医院
quit because we've gone public.
查斯汀不能为了一场罕见的高风险手术
Look, Chastain can't take a risk
在一个不认识的外科医生身上冒险
on an unknown surgeon for a rare, high-risk surgery.
我能保证 如果我们不尝试 一定会失败
Well, I can promise we will fail if we don't try.
我们难道没有一道强制令 是让查斯汀成为
Don't we have a mandate to make Chastain a hospital
一间为病人赴汤蹈火的医院吗
that goes any distance for patients?
我会签署同意你的新外科医生的特权
I will sign off on your new surgeon.
如果这件事搞砸了
If this goes wrong...
就是你的责任
it's on you.
考虑到你的位子 还有你达成的成就
Considering where you sit, and what you've achieved,
为什么没有女性获得首席执行官职位的面试
why are no women being interviewed for the CEO position?
这难道不是你的责任
Isn't that on you?
你们两个要去哪里 我没让你们出院
Hey, where are you two going? I didn't discharge you.
费尔德曼医生做的
Dr. Feldman did.
-他做了什么 -你治疗了烧伤
- He did what? - Well, you treated the burn
他给了我们一些纱布带回家
and he gave us some gauze to take home.
你的双脚走路会拖行
Your feet are dragging.
所以摔倒可能不只是平衡问题导致的
So the falls may not just be because of balance.
你走路有困难吗
Are you having trouble walking?
是因为老了 你能怎么办
It's old age. What can you do?
没关系的 亲爱的 我们不想成为麻烦
It's quite all right, dear. We don't want to be a bother.
我不想诺曼承受不必要的痛苦
And I don't want Norman to suffer if he doesn't have to.
我看到的症状让我觉得 这根本
Okay, the symptoms that I'm seeing make me think this is
不是老年痴呆症
not Alzheimer's at all.
我想做一次脊椎穿刺
I'd like to do a spinal tap.
医生 我现在只想回家 我累了
Doc, I just want to go home now. I'm tired.
你不需要再回去排队
You don't have to wait back in line.
我会带病床到你这里
I'll bring the bed to you right here.
亲爱的
Honey?
给个机会吧
Give it a chance.
就当是为了我
For me?
好
Good.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
姬特
Kit.
杰克
Jake.
王医生 谢谢你过来
Dr. Wong, thank you for coming.
谢谢你提供机会 也谢谢你 道夫
Thanks for the opportunity. You, too, 'Dolph.
道夫
'Dolph?
病人会在几小时内准备好做手术
The patient will be prepped and ready in a few hours.
我们会同时剥离捐赠者
We'll maximize time by dissecting donor
与接受者的手 最大化利用时间
and recipient hands simultaneously.
同时进行来降低疲劳 聪明
Working in tandem to limit fatigue. Smart.
-跟我介绍一下病人 -安迪在幼儿时
- Tell me about the patient. - Andy lost his hands
因为感染性休克而失去双手
from septic shock as a toddler.
他用义肢还是很不舒服
Couldn't get comfortable with prosthetics.
而且他想再次感受到东西
Besides, he wants to feel things again.
铅笔 他母亲的手
A pencil, his mother's hand.
尤其是他的新棒球手套
Especially his new baseball mitt.
他很喜欢我们的全国消遣活动吗
Oh, he's a big fan of our national pastime?
对 比你以前还要喜欢
Yeah, even bigger than you were.
这样的话 我有个问题
Well, in that case, I just have one question.
礼品店在哪里
Where's the gift shop?
你知道吗 新手套如果没有新棒球就不完整
You know, a new mitt isn't complete without a new baseball.
-这代表手术即将开始吗 -对
- Does that mean the surgery is on? - Yes.
王医生已经同意当你的整形外科医生
Dr. Wong has agreed to be your plastic surgeon.
但你是个全明星医生吗
But are you an all-star doctor?
他是 安迪
He is, Andy.
你会打棒球吗
Do you play baseball?
我以前会 我高中一直有打软式棒垒球
I did. T-ball right through high school.
-你的位置是 -中外野
- Position? - Center field.
你最好的表现
Best play?
七年级的时候
Seventh grade.
教练整个赛季都在训练我接住曲球
Coach rode me all season about getting ahead of the curveball.
如果我没做到 他就要我跑圈
Had me run laps when I didn't.
当时我跑了很多圈 争论了很多次
There were a lot of laps. Lots of arguments.
然后在我们的世界大赛中的第一场比赛
Then, game one of our World Series,
教练让我上场对战一个投手
Coach puts me in against a pitcher
他投曲球就像古登博士一样
who threw a curve like Doc Gooden.
然后发生了什么
And what happened?
我以为教练这么做是要给我个教训
I thought Coach did it to teach me a lesson.
但我接住了那颗曲球
But I got ahead of the curve
让我们赢得那场比赛
and I won us the game.
我才发觉他对我的信任
I realized he believed in me
比对球队上的其他孩子还要更多
more than any other kid on that team.
所以 怎么样 安迪
So, how about it, Andy...
我的履历足以加入你的队伍吗
is my résumé good enough to make your team?
这是临场补位
It's a late substitution.
但你被录用了
But you're hired.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表