剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Jamaica.
你服用的带状疱疹药有用吗
Are the meds you're taking for the shingles working?
没有 怎么了
Not really. Why?
因为我知道你们俩得的是什么病了
Because I know what you both have now,
并不是带状疱疹
and it's not shingles.
好了
All right.
大块血栓已移除 心脏仍在跳动
A massive clot removed and a beating heart.
要我说 这是手术室里美好的一天
I say it's a beautiful day in the OR.
颅内压在升高
Intracranial pressure is rising.
-瞳孔扩散 -他脑内在出血
- Pupils are blown. - He's brain-hemorrhaging.
还有脑疝 他时间不多了
And herniating. He doesn't have much time.
快叫凯恩
Somebody call Cain.
已经来了
He's already here.
抬高头部
Elevate the head,
加大血液稀释剂的剂量 准备开颅术
reverse the blood thinners, prep for a craniotomy.
切口
Incision.
颅内压升到60了
Intracranial pressure is up to 60.
我知道有多高
I know how high it is.
准备进入颅骨 电钻
Ready to enter the skull. Drill?
血压快速升高
Blood pressure's rising fast.
怎么了 凯恩
What's going on up there, Cain?
我止住血了 但还是有脑疝
I stopped the bleed, but he's still herniating.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
有个我看不到的地方在流血
He's bleeding from a place where I can't see.
脑部的另一边
Other side of the brain.
-超声仪 -你不是应该
- Ultrasound? - Aren't you supposed
在颅骨的另一边钻孔吗
to drill a hole in the other side of the skull?
不 他没有时间做两个开颅术了
No, he doesn't have the time for two craniotomies.
我把针从脑部的这边
I'm gonna pass the needle from this side of the brain
穿到另一边来除血
to the other to remove the blood.
你不能盲目地将针捅到他脑袋的另一边
You can't blindly poke a needle through the sides of his brain.
-他会死的 -我不会盲目地做手术
- You'll kill him. - I don't blindly operate,
而且没人请求你的许可
and nobody asked for your permission.
你以前有这样做过吗
Yo, have you ever done this before?
没有 从来没有
Nope. Never.
我们要阻止这件事
We need to stop this.
如果我们阻止了 病人会死
If we do, the patient will die.
听你导师的话 奥卡福
Listen to your mentor, Okafor.
管好你自己的事
Stay in your lane.
血压下降了
Blood pressure's dropping.
是时候开工了
Time to go to work.
血压稳定了
BP stabilized.
你打算保护凯恩
You're going to protect Cain.
他造成了那么大的伤害
He's done so much harm.
对 但在他看来 他只是尽自己所能
Yeah, but in his mind, he's just doing whatever he can do
在针对我们的体制里生存
to survive in a system that's been rigged against us.
那你认为体制性的种族主义能为他的行为开脱
So you think systemic racism excuses his behavior?
不能
No.
但的确能解释他的行为
But it does explain it.
这种沮丧 痛苦
The frustration, the-the pain,
积攒起来的愤怒
the anger that builds up,
明知在这个国家
knowing that in this country,
你的人生随时会完蛋
your life can go south at any moment
就因为你皮肤里的黑色素
just because of the melanin in your skin.
我被教育不要让歧视的不公
Now, I was raised not to let the unfairness of discrimination
侵蚀自己
consume me.
但如果没有人教会凯恩这一点
But if Cain wasn't taught that,
你能因为他现在的样子责怪他吗
can you blame him for how he turned out?
你还指望什么
I mean, what else do you expect?
我不是在这个国家出生的
I wasn't born in this country,
所以我关于种族主义的经历不一样
so my experience and history with racism is different,
但这是个错误
but this is a mistake.
我相信凯恩还有救
I believe Cain can be redeemed.
你错了
You're wrong.
人是不会变的
People don't change.
好吧 那底线是这样
Okay, well, here's the bottom line.
我听了你的意见 米娜
I've listened to your input, Mina,
但到最后
but at the end of the day,
由我来决定要不要举报他
it's my decision whether to report him or not.
不是你
Not yours.
我需要你尊重这一点
And I need you to respect that.
你是以同事还是男友的身份要求我的
Are you asking me as m-- as my colleague or my boyfriend?
-这重要吗 -你做的事对我来说重要
- Does it matter? - What you do matters to me.
-杰克那边怎么样 -不太好
- How did it go with Jake? - Not well.
抱歉 伦道夫
Oh, I'm sorry, Randolph.
我总是为离开他感到愧疚
You know, I've always felt guilty about leaving him.
他需要父亲
He needed a father.
我不确定他所做的选择是不是对的
And I'm not so sure about the choices he's made.
-你能做什么吗 -不
- Can you do anything about it? - No, he's--
他是成年人了 他放下了
he's a grown man, he's moved on.
我觉得
And I think
我已经错过了给他施加正面影响的机会了
my chance to have any positive impact on him has passed me by.
你不能就这么放弃 伦道夫
You can't give up so easily, Randolph.
努力一下
Put up a fight.
我要挂了
Oh, I have to hang up.
是时候突袭红岩山首席执行官了
It's time to ambush the CEO of Red Rock.
什么
What?
您的午餐是十点半 先生 我可以叫保安
And your lunch is at 12:30 and-- Sir, I'll call security.
没事的 沃斯医生不是来伤害我的
It's okay. Dr. Voss isn't here to hurt me.
不过 鉴于她对脊椎的了解
Although, given her mastery of the spine,
我相信她可以
I'm sure she could.
听着 我很抱歉一整天都冷落了你
Listen, I'm sorry you got the cold shoulder all day,
但我的助理 她有点保护过度
but my assistant, she's a bit overprotective.
只要你回答一个问题就没事
All will be forgiven if you answer one question:
谁会取代洛根·金成为新任首席执行官
who's replacing Logan Kim as CEO?
查斯汀医院并没有在物色新首席执行官
Chastain isn't getting a new CEO.
我不明白 总得有人管事
I don't understand. Someone has to be in charge.
谁来管理医院
Who's gonna run the hospital?
沃斯医生估计
Dr. Voss expects
你很快就能重新站起来走路了
you'll be up and walking again soon.
她说我的脊髓有病变
She said I had lesions on my spine.
-请告诉我你们知道我得了什么病 -没错
- Please tell me you know what I have. - We do.
你有一种叫血吸虫的寄生虫
You have a parasitic worm called a Schistosoma.
而你的脊髓病理检查证实了这一点
And your spinal lesion biopsy confirmed it.
它们通常出现在
They're usually found in places
中东 东南亚这些地方
like the Middle East, Southeast Asia,
加勒比地区
the Caribbean.
加勒比地区
The Caribbean?
你知道你有多幸运吗
Do you have any idea how lucky you are
在你的器官衰竭之前
that we had the time and the patience
我们有时间和耐心
to figure out what was going wrong with you
来弄清楚你的问题是什么 尽管
before your organs failed, despite...
-德文 -不 不 不
- Devon. - No, no, no.
她得知道这些
She needs to hear this.
你撒谎了
You lied to us.
外面有病人需要我们治疗
We have sick people out there who need our attention,
但我们却在这里听你胡说八道
but we were stuck here wading through your nonsense.
让我来跟她说
Let me talk to her.
我们会给你使用四周的抗寄生虫药
We put you on antiparasitics for the next four weeks.
詹姆斯也会使用
James is on them, too.
对医生隐瞒实情会要了你的命
Keeping secrets from your doctors can kill you.
我不想让你觉得我只是一个
I don't want you to think I'm just another politician
有外遇的政客
who had an affair.
我不是来评判你的
I am not here to judge you.
人们就是这样 除非你告诉他们来龙去脉
Well, that's what people do unless you give them context.
我代表我的家乡 亚特兰大选区
You know, I represent the district I grew up in in Atlanta.
我爱我的人♥民♥
I love my people.
我能在很难实现改变的地方
And I've been able to make a difference
做出一番成就
where change is hard to come by.
起初 我丈夫理解这一点
At first, my husband understood that.
我们相遇时 他是国家橄榄球联赛的巨星
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表