剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
She's been exposed.
我叫她回家了
I told her to go home.
她很害怕
She's scared.
你宁愿戴动力送风过滤式呼吸器
You'd rather wear a PAPR
也不剃胡子
than shave your beard.
你知道这胡子要多久才能长出来吗
You know how long it takes to grow this beard out?
你知道我们这些是数量有限的吗
You know we have a limited number of these?
这是给无法戴N95口罩的人的
They're for people who can't wear N95s
因为他们脸型特殊
because of the way their faces are shaped,
或者他们因宗教信仰反对剃胡子
or because they have a religious objection to shaving their beards.
那可以说我是因为宗教信仰
Yeah, well, let's just say I do have a religious objection.
我崇拜这胡子 行吗
I worship this beard, all right?
你真是自大又虚荣
Well, you certainly are conceited as you are vain.
这样不痒吗
Isn't it itchy?
一点都不会
Not at all.
-我来帮你吧 -谢谢
- All right, let me help you. - Aw, thanks.
没有胡子的话 我看起来太年轻
Without the beard, I look too young.
胡子能增添智慧和庄严感
It adds wisdom and gravitas,
我的病人会更放心
and it's reassuring to my patients.
我觉得你看起来并不让人放心
Well, you don't look reassuring to me.
你看起来像是要上太空
You look like you're about to go into space.
可以了
It's working.
是的
Yeah, it is.
一次性口罩
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get it?
韩国
South Korea.
我们家还有亲戚在那边
My family still has relatives there.
我下了紧急订单
I put in an emergency order,
结果发现这批货已经上路了
and it turns out this shipment was on its way.
把这批货运到查斯汀可不便宜
It wasn't cheap getting it diverted to Chastain.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
-你说红岩山不愿意出钱的 -确实
- You said Red Rock wouldn't pay. - They won't.
但这钱还是他们出了
But they did.
要是他们发现了怎么办
What happens when they find out?
我可能得失业
Could cost me my job.
但至少现在我们的工作人员得到了保障
But for now, at least our staff will be protected.
今晚我能睡个好觉了
And I could sleep a little better tonight.
你看起来棒呆了
You never looked better.
你也是
You, too.
准备好值下一次轮班了吗
Ready for the next shift?
我准备好了 我们不会丢下亨得利的
Yeah. I'm ready. And we are not leaving Hundley.
BGM: Reach by Bishop Briggs
♪ Whisper in my ear it's time to go ♪
♪ Head between your hands but I feel cold... ♪
♪ It's too hard to hold you up and breathe ♪
♪ My heart is breaking up the things it wants, yeah ♪
♪ My love, it ain't big enough ♪
♪ What if I can't reach ♪
♪ And pick you up next time? ♪
♪ What if I can't reach ♪
♪ And make you feel all right? ♪
♪ What if I can't reach ♪
♪ And pick you up next time? ♪
♪ What if I can't reach ♪
♪ And make you feel all right... ♪
爸爸 是我 我打电♥话♥就是
Hey, Dad, it's me. Just calling to check in
想确认一下你没在开出租车了
and make sure you're not driving -your cab anymore. -
等一下 儿子
One second, son.
爸爸 你怎么了
Dad, what's going on?
没事
Nothing.
我觉得就是得了个小流感 就这样
I think I have a little flu, that's all.
♪ What if I can't reach ♪
♪ And pick you up next time? ♪
♪ What if I can't reach ♪
♪ And make you feel all right? ♪
♪ What if I can't reach, oh ♪
♪ Reach ♪
♪ What if I can't reach? ♪
♪ What if I can't ♪
♪ Reach? ♪
♪ What if I can't reach ♪
♪ And make you feel all right? ♪
♪ What if I can't reach ♪
♪ And pick you up next time? ♪
♪ What if I can't reach ♪
♪ And make you feel all right? ♪
♪ What if I can't reach? ♪
伦道夫
Randolph...
明天你得帮我照顾我的病人了
I'm gonna need you to cover my patients tomorrow.
我发烧了
I have a fever.
帮我跟妮珂送上我的祝福
Please give Nic all my love, and...
告诉她我没法留下来 真的很抱歉
tell her I'm sorry I couldn't stay.
你妈妈怎么样了
How is your mom doing?
他们结婚已经41年了
They were married 41 years.
虽是包办婚姻 但他们真心相爱 你懂吗
An arranged marriage that worked, you know?
这是唯一能将他们分开的事
This is the only thing that could've separated them.
我懂
Yeah.
我得走了 得赶飞机
I have to go. Got to catch my plane.
一路顺风
Fly safe.
BGM: Crazy Love by Van Morrison
♪我从千里之外♪
♪ I can hear her heart beat ♪
♪听见她的心跳♪
♪ From a thousand miles ♪
♪每当她莞尔一笑♪
♪ And the heavens open ♪
♪我恍若置身天堂♪
♪ Every time she smiles ♪
♪只有她的身旁♪
♪ And when I come to her ♪
♪才是我心之所向♪
♪ That's where I belong ♪
♪我要像那江河♪
♪ Yeah, I'm running to her ♪
♪奔赴她的身旁♪
♪ Like a river's song ♪
♪她将爱赋予我♪
♪ She gives me love, love, love, love ♪
♪狂热的爱♪
♪ Crazy love ♪
♪她将爱赋予我♪
♪ She give me love, love, love, love ♪
♪狂热的爱♪
♪ Crazy love... ♪
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
♪当我心情低落♪
♪ When I'm feeling low down ♪
♪当我在她身旁♪
♪ Yeah, when I come to her ♪
♪当我面对夕阳♪
♪ When the sun goes down ♪
♪带走我的惆怅♪
♪ Takes away my trouble ♪
♪带走我的悲怆♪
♪ Takes away my grief ♪
♪带走我的神伤♪
♪ Take away my heartache ♪
♪像暗夜中的窃贼♪
♪ In the night like a thief ♪
♪她将爱赋予我♪
♪ She gives me love, love, love, love ♪
♪狂热的爱♪
♪ Crazy love ♪
♪她将爱赋予我♪
♪ She gives me love, love, love, ooh ♪
♪狂热的爱♪
♪ Crazy love. ♪
欢迎大家来到期待已久的
Welcome to the long-awaited
妮珂和康莱德的婚礼
Nic and Conrad wedding.
我们在此欢聚一堂 庆祝我们深爱着的
We are all gathered here today to celebrate the union
两位新人的结合
of these two people we love.
废话不多说
So, without further ado,
就让妮珂和康莱德自己说吧
I'll let Nic and Conrad speak for themselves.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
康莱德和我想花点时间
Conrad and I wanted to take a moment
纪念一些今天未能到场的朋友
to remember some friends that are missing here today.
与我们共事已久的
People we worked with for a very long time...
在与新冠肺炎的斗争中倒下的人们
...who sadly lost their battle with COVID.
开救护车的乔治
George in transpo.
彼得森医生
Dr. Peterson.
负责重症监护室清洁的彼得
Peter who cleaned the ICU rooms.
会计部门的洛伊丝
Lois from accounting.
他们每天一起吃午餐
They ate lunch together every day.
我觉得她喜欢他
I think she had a crush on him.
我们失去了他们两个
We lost them both.
我们也想向我们亲爱的朋友德文致意
We also want to send love to our dear friend Devon,
他本该是我的伴郎
who was to be my best man.
德文
Devon...
他的父亲死于新冠
...lost his father to COVID-19...
他差点失去母亲
...and he almost lost his mother.
他正在去往父亲追悼会的路上
He's on his way to his dad's memorial right now.
爸爸
Dad?
谢谢你做我的伴郎
Thank you for stepping in as my best man.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
让我们向逝去的生命致敬
Let us honor the lives of those we've lost,
将他们的回忆铭记于心
by holding their memories in our hearts
并庆祝人生一大幸事
as we celebrate one of life's greatest joys.
艰难时刻来临了 永远都会来
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表