剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
不 我是说...
No, what I mean is...
我们不能复合
we can't get back together.
等等 你说什么
W-Wait, what?
我听到你说你想要我
I heard you say that you want me,
然后你编了个理由过来
and then you invented a reason to come here
要拍第二次照
for the second photo shoot,
还有酒和诡异的情欲音乐
with the wine and the freaky sex music.
费里斯
Felix--
别让自己难堪 孩子
Don't embarrass yourself, kid.
有意思 两个月前
It's funny, a couple months ago
这绝对是我梦寐以求的
this would have been exactly what I was hoping for.
但我知道自从我们分手后 我成长了
But I know that since our breakup, I have grown,
在我心里 已经翻篇了
and in my heart, I have moved on.
没错 走出来很难
And, yes, it was hard to get over.
但我做到了 你也可以
But I did it, and you can, too.
你还真把所有都蛛丝马迹串起来了
You really put all that together, didn't you?
爆料时间 当你想要什么东西的时候
Uh, news flash, when you want something,
你不太会走微妙路线
you are not a subtle woman.
其实你是对的
You know what? You are right.
当然
Of course.
我很高兴你
And I'm-I'm really glad that you mm-hmm
看出了我所有明显的小心机
picked up on all my obvious clues,
不会以为这都是
and didn't think this was all just some
为了网站照片而搞的离谱花样
crazy ploy to get photos for that website.
怎么可能
As if.
既然刚刚你算是
And since you kind of
和我分手了
just broke up with me,
现在我们俩两清了
now it's like we're even.
可以继续当朋友了
I mean, now we can hang out as friends,
我不用再觉得
and I don't have to feel bad
因为和你提出分手而感到愧疚
about breaking up with you anymore.
是的 艾米丽 我放手让你自♥由♥
Yes. Emily, i'm setting you free.
既然我们都来了
Well, I mean, since we're here,
不如拍点照片吧 就当好玩
should we take some pictures just for fun?
好啊
Sure.
就像朋友一样
Just as friends?
就像朋友一样
Just as friends.
等等 别动 你这样美呆了
Wait, don't move. You look perfect.
-他们还在吗 -可能还有一会儿
- Are they still there? - It may be a while.
莫夫正在纠结"蒙特利尔"的发音
Murph's having trouble pronouncing the word "Montreal".
那是什么
What's that?
蝙蝠汁
Bat Juice.
你还好吗
You okay?
有件事我没和你说
There's something I didn't tell you.
我特别怕鸟
Birds absolutely terrify me,
它们长着尖锐的喙和能撕裂皮肉的爪子
with their pointy beaks and their flesh-ripping talons.
-我不觉得 -它们以前可是恐龙
- I don't think-- - They used to be dinosaurs!
你真吓坏了
Wow, you're really scared,
但你还是为我做了这件事
and you still did this for me?
当然
Of course.
我爱你 奥斯卡
I love you, Oscar.
不管怎样都会支持你
And I've got your back no matter what.
尖利的指甲又掐住我骨头了
Pointy nails on my bone again.
看看你身后
Look behind you.
那么多鸟
So many birds.
好了 我们离开这里吧
Okay, let's get you out of here.
不 我们还不能走
No, we can't go now.
还没研究出企鹅怎么作弊的呢
We still haven't figured out how the penguins are cheating.
万一摄像组看见你怎么办
And what if the camera crew sees you?
我不管他们了
Oh, I don't care about them anymore.
我只关心曼哈顿来的夏洛特
All I care is that Charlotte from Manhattan
是支持我的
is on my side.
好吗
Okay?
别直视它们
Don't look directly at them.
奥斯卡
Oscar?
伙计们
Oh, guys,
别管蒙特里儿 拍这个吧
forget the Montreal Segment, shoot this.
糟了 又来一只
Oh, no, another one.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well...
我们终于见面了
we finally meet face to face.
你可能觉得自己挺拽的
You may think you're pretty cool,
但你只是只企鹅
but you're just a penguin,
而我是蝙蝠侠
and I'm Batman!
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表