剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
It's such a bummer to have to go back to paper napkins
回去折餐巾 追求理想
and me having time and energy
弄弄那些有的没的了
to pursue my passions and whatnot.
妈蛋
Darn it!
我们可以折衷一下...
I'm sure that we could find some sort of compromise...
闭嘴
Buhp-buhp!
从现在起 你就是沉默投资人
From now on, you are a silent investor.
懂吗
Do you understand?
-我只想... -停
- I just wanted to... - Buhp!
沉默
Silent!
先是我女儿胃炸了 现在又来这出
First my daughter explodes and now this.
诺曼 怎么来这么早啊
Norman, you're here early.
我有个坏消息
Yeah, actually, I've got some bad news.
楼下的金家
Mr. And Mrs. Kim downstairs
投诉说你们家吵吵嚷嚷的
complained about the crowds and the noise
而且还有人往他们家阳台扔了盆花儿
and someone dropping a potted plant onto their balcony.
是你扔的
That was you.
你忘了吗
You did that.
不管是谁 你这地方得关了
You, me, either way, I gotta shut you down.
郎福德之北只能到此为止了
I'm afraid it's the end of Langford's North.
抱歉 奥斯卡
I'm sorry, Oscar.
罗杰斯先生
Mr. Rogers.
袋鼠船长
Captain Kangaroo.
费里斯 告诉你一个好消息 奥斯卡...
Felix, you will be happy to know that Oscar...
丹妮 丹妮 停
Dani, Dani, Dani, Dani!
好消息就是 我已经决定
You will be happy to know that I have decided
要彻底关停郎福德之北了
to close down Langford's North for good.
是为了你哦
For you!
因为你也在这儿住
I mean, you live here too,
不能住得不开心呀
and you can't be unhappy where you live.
那个 不用谢了
So, you're welcome.
真巧 因为我们...
That is such a coincidence because we were...
因为...
Because...
我就想告诉你
I was just coming to tell you
我也不管兰福德了
that I am stepping away from Langford's.
虽然 我经营得很成功
Was I a stunning success? Yes.
然而这会不会让你不开心呢
Does it matter if it makes you unhappy?
我完全不在乎
No, not a whit.
你真可以
Well, that is a great reaction
我还那么大度的"先"和你示好
to the grand gesture that I made... first.
虽然先后并不重要
Not that it's important,
但刚事情的先后就是这样的
but that is the order in which it went.
有什么好争的
Why are we even arguing?
谁知道是谁先啊
We'll never know who went first,
说不定有人在电梯里
or who thought of their thing in the elevator
在进门前 在你说话前就想到这件事了 所以...
before they even came in here and you said your thing, so...
行 管他谁先谁后呢
Yeah, I mean, who cares who thought of it first?
重要的是 是我先说的
The important thing is that it was me.
你怎么给这种人打工啊
How do you work for him?
你怎么和这种人钻一个被窝啊
How do you sleep with him?
抱歉 奥斯卡
I'm sorry, Oscar.
我是做得有点过了
You know I get carried away.
我也很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry, too.
我不该说你把乐趣都弄没了
I didn't mean to call you a fun-killer.
你只是想帮我而已
You were just trying to help me out.
我们嗨起来吧
Let's get our drink on!
抱歉了 各位 郎福德之北彻底歇业了
Sorry, guys, Langford's North is closed for good.
等等 奥斯卡
Wait, Oscar.
你就再弄最后一次吧
Why don't you do it one last time?
真的吗
Really?
来吧
Why not?
我来定披萨
I'll order pizza!
停 停 披萨也太街边摊了
No, no, no, no, no, pizza is so pedestrian.
我知道一家新开的埃塞俄比亚餐厅
I know a hot new Ethiopian place
他们家的椰丝糕超好吃
that does a marvelous yesiga fit-fit.
还是披萨吧
Pizza it is.
费里斯 你不生气了吧
So, Felix, we're good?
想通了
No hard feelings?
当然
Of course.
其实 要运营一家高档餐厅
Actually, it was exhausting
简直累死我了
maintaining such a high standard of excellence.
已经是过去式了
Well, those days are long gone.
上菜咯
Here they are--
炸锅里的第一锅
the first batch out of the fryer.
焦黄 油腻的口感
Nice, greasy texture.
一丝烟熏风味
I'm getting notes of smoke...
还有土豆的香气
...and a hint of potato.
棒 我们炸薯条重新上岗了
Yep, the fries are back!
弗雷迪 你有什么诀窍吗
Fred, how do you do it?
我走运了
I got lucky.
刚好在背街小巷
I found the old oil
找到一桶30年老油
in a 50-gallon drum back in the alley.
不是我放的
I didn't leave it there.
我直接把油送到废品站了
I took it straight to the recycling center.
那这油是从哪儿来的
So where did this oil come from?
管他呢
Who gives a crap?
好吃就行
It's delicious!
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表