剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
you've literally worn pajama bottoms?
你说着美好的事物
You're saying good things,
可却是以一种让我羞愧的语气
but in a tone that makes me feel shame.
只是我本来以为 为了这种场合
I just assumed we were going someplace special,
我们要去个特别的地方 不过朗福德也凑合
given the occasion, but Langford's is fine.
这就对了 我们现实点
That's right, I mean, let's face it,
我们才约会三个月
we've only been going out for three months,
以我们这个年纪来说 三个月恍惚也就一天吧
and at our age, three months goes by in, like, a day.
我们这个年纪
"Our age"?
我的年纪
My age.
不是你的年纪
Not our age.
只觉得我自己的时间
I was just thinking that for me,
过得飞快 除了现在
time goes by really fast, except for now.
感觉时间仿佛凝滞了
Which feels like forever.
墙上的弹孔就是这么来的
This is how walls get bullet holes.
我今晚还是会跟你约会
I will see you tonight.
你要不要换上高档睡裤
Why don't you wear your fancy pajamas?
那条连脚的
Ooh, the one with the feet!
艾米丽 真是惊喜
Emily, what a surprise.
提醒你 如果想裸聊
I should warn you, if this is a booty call,
这还有别人
we are not alone.
我打来是告诉你有个天大的好消息
I'm calling because I have some great news.
对我来说是天大的好消息
Well, at least I think it's great,
希望你也是这么觉得的
and I hope that you do too.
当然了 是什么
I'm sure I will-- what is it?
费格斯刚刚打电♥话♥来
Well, Fergus just called.
当然了
Of course he did!
他总是给你打电♥话♥啊
He calls you all the time!
他对我的表现非常满意
And he's so happy with what I've been doing
邀请我帮助他
that he asked me to help him
完成在巴黎举办的大珠宝展览
at the big jewelry show in Paris.
今晚举♥行♥吗
And that's tonight?
不是 是在三周后 所以
No, it's in three weeks, so...
我还有一个月回家
I'd be home in a month.
该死 画面又卡了
Damn it, the screen froze.
费里斯
Felix?
画面并没卡
Screen didn't freeze.
是他惊呆了
He's just in shock.
对吧 费里斯
Right, Felix?
还要一个月
Wow, another month.
不过是个好消息
Exciting news, though.
听着 别担心你的公♥寓♥
Hey listen, don't you worry about your apartment.
我会帮你收邮件 给植物浇水
I will get your mail, water your plants,
把有线电视升级到高级套餐
and upgrade your cable to premium.
《行尸走肉》又开播了
The Walking Dead is coming back!
我对那个西班牙小吃餐馆
You know, I was kind of disappointed
有点失望的
in that tapas restaurant.
因为你以为我说的是无上衣餐馆是吗
Is that because you thought I said "Topless"?
才不是
No!
是啦
Yes.
我们去你家吧
Actually, let's go to your place.
为什么不进去
Why aren't we going in?
是费里斯
It's Felix.
他为了艾米丽的事在唉声叹气
He's moping over Emily.
我是可以忽略他 但你会卷进去的
I can ignore him, but you'll get sucked in.
你们女孩子太容易动感情
You've got a girl heart.
艾米丽
Emily?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我听见女人的声音
I heard a woman's voice
还以为我有了活下去的理由
and thought I might have a reason to live.
差一点
That was a close one.
我们走吧
Let's go.
女孩子
Girl heart.
费里斯
Felix,
你在做什么
what are you doing?
就因为艾米丽不能来
Just because Emily can't be here
并不意味着做好的晚餐就不能吃了
is no reason to let this delicious meal go to waste.
我想用它
I thought I could use it
来填补我内心的空虚
to plug the empty hole where my heart used to be.
尽管填补
Plug away, pal!
夏洛特 我们走
Charlotte, let's go!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
我们不能就这么丢下他一个人
We can't leave him alone like this.
他很痛苦
He's in pain.
我希望我也痛苦
I wish I were in pain.
那样至少我还有感觉
That would mean I could still feel.
走吧
Here we go.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
我们不走了
We're staying.
太好了
Wonderful.
吃点鹅肉
Help yourselves to goose.
我再去拿几个盘子
I will grab some extra plates.
还有奥斯卡你的蝙蝠侠叉子
And yes, Oscar, your Batman fork.
你心怎么这么硬
How can you be so callous?
我受够了
I'm just sick of it.
艾米丽这事他已经哭丧三个月了
He's been wallowing over Emily for three months now.
他整个人就很爱哭丧
He's a wallower,
我不想再忍♥受他的哭丧
and I will no longer swallow that wallow.
他很浪漫
He's a romantic.
我知道你是不会懂的
Not that I'd expect you to understand.
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我害怕你们会抛弃我
I was afraid you were going to abandon me,
就像其他那些人一样
like so many others.
谢谢你们留下陪我
Thank you for being here.
我们双方意见持平
Well, the vote was a tie.
费里斯 你告诉艾米丽你有多难过了吗
Felix, have you told Emily how upset you are?
告诉她 让她知道我是世界上最缺爱的男人
Oh yes, and show her that I'm the neediest man in the world?
女人最喜欢这样了
Women love that.
你得告诉她你的感受
You need to tell her how you feel.
我很难在电脑上讨论感受
It's just so hard to talk about feelings over the computer.
你有想过飞去伦敦吗
Have you thought about flying to London?
当面跟她谈
Talking to her in person?
什么啊 疯了吧
What? That's insane.
谁会这样做
Who does that?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know,
内心浪漫的人呗
someone with romance in his soul?
没听说过电♥话♥这种东西的人
Who's never heard of a telephone.
这是个好主意
That's a great idea.
我可以明天一早飞过去
I could fly out tomorrow morning,
给她一个惊喜 拥她入怀
surprise her, take her in my arms,
热情地亲吻她的嘴唇
and kiss her enthusiastically on the mouth.
我可以做到
I can do this.
虽然我害怕坐飞机
I mean, I'm terrified of flying,
可我更害怕没有艾米丽的生活
but I'm more terrified of another month without Emily.
我要去
I'm going!
我该把鹅肉托运还是带上飞机
Should I pack the goose or carry it on?
算了 他们英国也有鹅
You know what, they have geese in England!
我要让你知道 我也可以很浪漫
I'll have you know I can be pretty damn romantic.
记得昨晚吗
Remember last night,
我们在朗福德分享了一个奶昔
when we shared that milkshake at Langford's?
那是你的第三杯
It was your third one.
你吃不完了才推给我
You couldn't finish it, so you pushed it over to me
然后说你必须把裤子纽扣解了
and said you had to unbutton your pants.
所以我才穿睡裤
And that is why I wear pajama bottoms.
谢谢你帮我策划约会
Thanks for helping me plan my date.
我真的想让夏洛特知道我是个浪漫的人
I really want Charlotte to know that I'm a romantic guy.
没问题
You got it.
我是你的
I'm your agent...
爱情经纪人
...of love.
我目前的计划是 穿西装
Here's what I got so far: put on a suit...
要合身
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表