剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
我还有其他朋友
I just have other friends,
我正看着其中一位发言呢
and I'm trying to watch one of them speak right now.
所以我每天都问自己
And that's why not a day goes by
"瑞奇·艾森会怎么做"
where I don't ask myself, "What would Rich Eisen do?"
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎我的英雄
please welcome my hero,
我的启明星
my guiding light,
瑞奇·艾森
Rich Eisen.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你高姿态超过了我
You out-high-roaded me.
太对了
Damn right.
这次当输家挺难受的吧
Hurts to be the loser for once, huh?
是啊 看好了
Yeah, well, watch this.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我不能接受这个奖
But I simply cannot accept this
我可是站在这么一位
while standing so close to someone
致力于让他的同事进步的人身旁
whose dedication to the betterment of his fellow man
他的善良远远超过我
so, so far outstrips mine.
这个奖属于奥斯卡·麦迪逊
This plaque belongs to Oscar Madison!
我刚刚发现一件特别鼓舞人心的事
Well, I just found that so inspirational that, um...
我要捐出一千美元
I'm going to donate $1,000 to...
给这个什么慈善基金会
whatever charity this is,
以瑞奇·艾森之名
in the name of Rich Eisen.
一千美元
A thousand dollars?
我得把他
I'm going to have to book him
印在一百个人脸上
on a hundred personal appearances.
你吃完了吗 先生
Are you finished, sir?
没有
No.
没有
No!
我还没吃完
I'm not finished.
我受够了由别人来决定
I'm tired of other people deciding
我吃没吃完
when I'm finished with something.
费里斯
Felix...
不
No!
我在享用龙虾呢
I was enjoying this lobster!
我爱这只龙虾
I maybe even loved this lobster!
我们要在一起 谁都不能把它从我这抢走
We belong together, and no one can take it away from me!
该死 为什么我点了鸡肉
Damn, why'd I order the chicken?
所以我要以奥斯卡·麦迪逊之名建立一个基金会
And that's why I vow to set up a fund in Oscar Madison's name
彻底解决无家可归之人的困境
to end the plight of homelessness once and for all.
还有要说的吗
Anything?
你赢了
You win.
我赢了
I win!
你们知道的
You know...
为了无家可归之人
For the homeless.
费里斯
Felix?
把龙虾递给我好不好
You want to hand me the lobster?
就这样 慢慢来
That's it, nice and slow...
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
我真是个笨蛋
I'm such a fool.
不 你只是想快点摆脱痛苦
No, you were just trying to take a shortcut through your pain.
我希望你能
I mean, I wish you could,
但解决方法不是这样的
but it doesn't work that way.
你的心碎了 需要花些时间才能愈合
You got your heart broken, it's going to take some time.
你说得对
You're right.
还有 我很抱歉
And listen, I'm sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
我看见你在挣扎
I saw you were struggling,
但我沉迷于艾森的事情
but I got so caught up in the Eisen thing
我没帮你
that I didn't help you.
不管你要花多久才能走出来
So for however long it takes,
我都陪着你一起
I am going to get you through this.
谢谢 奥斯卡
Thank you, Oscar.
瑞奇·艾森今晚得了那个奖
Rich Eisen may have won the award tonight,
但你才是真正的慈善家
but you are the true humanitarian.
我是个好人
I am a good man.
做好事的好人
Who does good things!
那不是艾森的大衣和围巾吗
Isn't that Eisen's coat and scarf?
一条围巾
Yeah, a scarf!
他是最坏的
I mean, he's the worst.
他想不想把我吃剩的龙虾带回家
Do you think he'd like to take the rest of my lobster home?
你要...
What do you...
也许他想
Maybe he would.
这才是朋友
That's what friends are for
保持微笑
Keep smiling
继续闪耀
Keep shining
你知道我一直可以依靠
Knowing you can always count on me...
再次感谢你陪我看《海滩》[1988年电影]
Hey, thanks again for watching Beaches with me.
没关系的 顺说 在结尾的时候
No problem-- and by the way, at the end there,
我眼里...进了灰尘
there was just some... dust in my eye.
对
Sure.
我们家里灰太大了
There's dust in our apartment.
费里斯 我在犹豫要不要问 全靠你决定
So, Felix, I hesitate to ask, it's totally up to you.
你吃完了吗
Are you finished with that?
吃完了 我确定
Yes, yes, I'm sure.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
下一部是什么 《母女情深》[1983年电影]
So what's next, Terms of Endearment?
不
No.
下一部是《恋恋笔记本》[2004年电影]
Next is The Notebook.
然后是《母女情深》 然后再看一遍《海滩》
Then Terms of Endearment, then Beaches again.
我们为什么要再看一遍
Why do we have to go back to that one?
我们已经知道它讲的是什么了
We already know what happens in that one.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表