剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
What do you say you and I have some fun, huh?
把谨慎抛到风中
Throw caution to the wind!
不能往风里扔
Not the wind?!
就扔
Yes, the wind!
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do that.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
但我们可以一起去探索啊
But we will brave these uncharted waters together, hm?
来吧
Come on.
等等 等等
Oh wait, wait, wait.
你衣服上沾了点食物残渣
There's a little bit of food residue on your shirt.
天啊
Oh dear.
这可能要花一点时间
This might take some time.
我丢了个人 一整个人
I lost a human, a whole human!
中气十足 很有自信啊
Well that's an ego boost.
我没想到你这么早就回来了
I didn't think you'd be home so soon.
我想办法脱身了
I was able to duck out early
这样咱们三个就可以一起出去要糖了
so the three of us could go trick-or-treating.
你不用这么做的
Oh, you really didn't have to do that.
你真的真的不用的
You really, really didn't have to.
好吧 事情是这样的
Okay, here's the thing.
埃文...
Evan...
就在这里
Is right there!
对啊 奥斯卡
Yeah, Oscar,
是你把我送回来的啊
right here where you dropped me off.
我跟妈妈说你把我照顾得特别好
I told my mom you did a great job watching me.
我很开心一切都还顺利
I'm glad it went well.
没错...
Yes...
一切都很顺利
It went well.
我先走了
I'm going to leave now.
谢谢你把他照顾得这么好
Well, thanks for doing such a good job watching him.
我根本没有
I didn't do a good job watching him.
他逃跑了
He ran away!
什么
What?!
我为了找你把这栋楼都找遍了
I've been looking all over the building for you!
你快把我吓死了
You scared the hell out of me!
你看 我流的汗比平常还多呢
Look, I'm sweating even more than usual!
这是真的吗 埃文
Is this true, Evan?
他本身就挺爱流汗的
He is pretty sweaty.
对不起
Sorry.
他一点也不好玩
He wasn't any fun.
我不好玩
Oh, I was no fun?
你想看我不好玩的样子吗
You want to see me being no fun?
我要让你禁食一个月
How about no food for a month?
可能有点过了
Might be a little much.
你说得对 这是我的第一次
Yeah, you're right, it's my first time.
一个月不许玩《猩启》
No Chimpocalypse for a month.
这还挺合理的
That sounds fair.
哪里合理了
No, it doesn't.
奥斯卡 你怎么这么坏
Man, Oscar, you're so mean!
这也不太容易吧
It's not easy, is it?
当然不 你是怎么做到每天都这样的
No, how do you do this parenting thing 24/7?
喝酒会有帮助的
Wine helps.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
你把这件事处理得很好
You handled that really well.
真的吗
You think?
真的
Yes.
非常成熟
Very mature.
而且这对你来说也是个巨大的牺牲
And that's quite a sacrifice for you,
一个月不能玩《猩启》
no Chimpocalypse for a month?
什么 我那是给埃文的惩罚
What? No, that was for Evan.
是他跑掉了 不是我
He ran away, not me.
我得说 奥斯卡 你刚才那样
I gotta say, Oscar, seeing you step up
挺身而出 真的挺性感的
like you did there was pretty sexy.
你想吃那些糖是不是
You want that candy don't you?
我当然想要
Yeah, I really do.
你们都在这儿呢
There you all are!
你们错过了最好玩的部分...
You left before the most fun part...
阅读材料
reading material!
你们想谈恐怖
You want to talk about scary,
就先看看这些
wait 'til you see these
古老的建筑标准
archaic building codes.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 发生了什么
What? What is it?
是罗伯特·科尔曼的鬼魂
It's the ghost of Robert Coleman!
他要来夺走我的心脏
He's come for my heart!
尊重...你的...老师
Respect... your... teachers.
真是太帅了
That was awesome!
当然了
Yes, it was!
无人机你玩得可真好
Great work with the drone!
做一个无拘无束的孩子
That was exactly the kind of reckless tomfoolery
就应该是这样吧
that being a kid is all about, huh?
我该把你送回家了
I guess we better get you home, huh?
为什么我总觉得我忘了什么
Why do I get the nagging feeling that I'm forgetting something?
拜托你告诉我你的脚上长了尾巴
Please tell me your foot has a tail.
我也感觉到了
I felt it, too!
-妈的 -天了噜
- Aw, hell no! - Oh, my god!
这是我第一次吃牛轧糖
This is the first time ever having nougat.
还不错
Good.
不过不算美味
Not great.
好了 试试这个三个火枪手巧克力棒
All right, here, try a Three Musketeers bar.
他们用我第三喜欢的大仲马的小说
They named a candy bar after my third-favorite
命名了巧克力棒
Alexandre Dumas novel!
我不能再吃了
No, I probably shouldn't.
已经吃了挺多的了
I've had so much already.
别这样 快喂一喂你内心的孩子
Oh come on, feed your inner child.
他今晚可够忙的
He's had a huge night.
不如我们分着吃吧
Should we split it?
除非你特别成熟特别有责任感
Unless of course you're too mature
不会在晚饭之后吃糖
and responsible for candy after dinner.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
说不定我今晚还剔牙了呢
I may even floss tonight.
多棒的夜晚啊
Whoo! What a night.
看看这拽拽的样子
Look at that swagger!
都是跟我学的
Learned it from me.
我们回家吧 孩子
Let's get you home, son.
你们这些偷吃鬼有没有什么要坦白的
One of you chumps want to tell me something?
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表