剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
having a hot cocoa
克拉拉小姐喝热巧克力呢
with Miss Clara, the town librarian.
还真是
Yeah, he is!
说到巧克力
Speaking of cocoa,
这村里怎么都没有黑人的
I don't see one black person in this whole village.
费里斯
You see, Felix,
从商店里买♥♥小雕像就是会有这个问题
that's the problem with store-bought figurines.
我的都是自己涂的
I hand-paint mine.
这样我的村落就更全面了
It leads to a more inclusive village.
母亲 谢谢你激励我让我做得更好
Thank you, Mother, for inspiring me to do even better.
艾米丽
Emily.
我需要翘一会儿班
I needed a little break from work.
那个派对已经快要玩疯了
That party is already getting wild.
你好
Hi!
我是艾米丽
I'm Emily.
你就是那个觉得
Yes, the barmaid who thinks
我儿子配不上你的酒吧女侍
she's too good for my son.
瞧啊 休息时间到了
Well, look at that! Break's over!
我要回去工作了
Back to work I go.
别让电梯门关上 艾米丽
Hold the elevator, Emily!
我也要去上班了
I've got to get to work too!
你就在这里上班
You work here.
那我辞职
I quit.
节日快乐
Happy holidays!
真可惜她们不能一起
Well, too bad the girls are going to miss
建姜饼屋了
making gingerbread houses.
今年的主题是中世纪风格
This year's theme is mid-century modern.
太棒了
Yes!
我去拿糖果装饰
I'll get the candy adornments.
谁能帮我把我的劈柴蛋糕挪走
Could someone move my Buche de Noel?
好啊 它停在哪儿了
Sure... tell me where it's parked.
她说的是蛋糕
She's talking about a cake, man.
天啊 小心点 奥斯卡
Good Lord, be careful with it, Oscar.
肌肉男 帮帮他
Muscles, help him.
就知道炫耀
Show-off.
我们要在这里待多久
How long do we have to stay?
我们会错过圣诞老人的
You know we're going to miss Santa.
我不能走
I can't leave.
费里斯可能不明白 但他现在需要我
Felix may not see it, but he needs my support right now.
那是什么
What's that?
收据
It's a receipt.
给我
Here, give me that.
天啊
Oh, my God!
这蛋糕是她买♥♥的
She bought this cake!
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
她可以吃最大的那块
She gets the biggest piece?
不 她告诉费里斯这是她做的
No, she told Felix she made it.
所以她在蛋糕店工作
So she works at a bakery.
不 她骗了费里斯
No, she lied to Felix about it.
这就是我的机会告诉他
So this is my chance to show him
她并不完美 他也不用那么完美了
that she's not perfect so he can stop trying to be.
他会开心很多的
He'll be so much happier.
太好了 快给他看
Great! Show it to him!
不行
I can't.
他会生我气的
He'll get mad at me.
他需要自己发现
He needs to find it for himself.
真不敢相信我竟然要问你这个问题
I can't believe I'm asking you this,
不过你有什么主意吗
but do you have any ideas?
有啊
I do.
跟我来
Follow me.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要去郎福德
I'm going to Langford's.
这就是我的主意
That was my idea.
再见 费里斯
Bye, Felix.
再见 费里斯夫人
Bye, Mrs. Felix!
看来我们的朋友更喜欢在一家普通酒馆里痛饮
Well, I see our friends prefer to carouse in a common tavern.
可怜他们了
Too bad for them.
可怜的混♥蛋♥们
Poor bastards.
那么多啤酒和快乐
All that beer and happiness.
你妈呢
Where's your mom?
她去给兰迪打电♥话♥了
She went to go call Randy.
我们可以开始做拐杖糖车♥库♥了
But we could get started on the candy cane carports.
如果你还想参与的话
That is if you still want to participate.
等一下
Wait a minute,
圣诞树顶上的那颗星星是不是歪了
is the star on top of the Christmas tree crooked?
什么
What?
我看错了
My mistake.
看 垃圾
Look, litter!
是一张收据
It's a receipt.
一家蛋糕店的
From a bakery.
买♥♥的劈柴蛋糕
For a Buche de Noel.
什么
What?!
可这也就是说 母亲不是亲手做的蛋糕
But that would mean that Mother didn't make the cake herself.
那很显然 她并不完美
So, clearly she's not perfect.
也就是说你也不用那么完美了
Which means you can stop trying to be.
你一定如释重负吧
You must be so relieved.
去年的树干蛋糕 一模一样的
Last year's buche... exactly the same.
前年...
And the year before that...
大前年
And the year before that.
真是令人感慨
How enlightening.
我成功了
Well, I did it.
我拯救了圣诞节
I've saved Christmas.
蛋糕招谁惹谁了
Tough week for cakes.
兰迪说他们又开始重建了
Randy says the remodel is back on track.
费里斯 你在干什么
Felix, what are you doing?
毁灭证明我一生都活在谎言上的证据
Just destroying the proof that my life is based on a lie!
家庭啊 节日啊
Family and holidays, huh?
费里斯 你把我的蛋糕怎么了
Felix, what are you doing to my cake?
你的蛋糕
Your cake?
它是从店里买♥♥来的
It was store bought!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
我现在有点觉得自己是个电灯泡了
Well, I'm feeling a little third wheel-y.
我有点觉得自己被侮辱了
And I'm feeling a little insulted.
这个看着眼熟吗
Well, does this look familiar?
这是劈柴蛋糕的收据
It's a receipt for one Buche de Noel.
好吧 我承认我的厨房♥因为重建
Fine, my kitchen wasn't in working condition
没法用
because of the remodel,
所以今年的蛋糕是买♥♥的
so this year I bought the cake.
只是今年吗
This year?
让我们踏上回忆之路
Well, let's take a little stroll down memory lane,
来个急转弯 就到了背叛大道上
with a sharp left on betrayal boulevard!
买♥♥的
Bought.
买♥♥的
Bought.
买♥♥的
Bought.
好吧 蛋糕都不是我做的
All right, I didn't make the cakes.
我们能继续做姜饼屋了吗
Now can we move on to our gingerbread houses?
听着 这事不是我的责任...
Listen, while I am in no way responsible...
坐 奥斯卡 做手工
Sit down, Oscar! It's craft time!
好吧
All right.
母亲 你欠我一个解释
Mother, you owe me an explanation.
我不知道你为什么如此小题大做
I don't know why you're making such a fuss.
不就是个蛋糕
It's just a cake.
那不是蛋糕 那是欺骗
It's not a cake, it's a lie.
你还有什么事是瞒着我的
What else have you lied to me about, hmm?
没有 你在说什么呢
Nothing, what are you talking about?
放下橡皮糖
Put the gumdrops down.
你隐瞒了这事40年
You hid this for 40 years.
你还有什么缺陷是我不知道的
What other flaws have you been hiding from me?
为什么我有缺陷对你这么重要
Why is it so important to you that I have flaws?
因为知道你只是个凡人
Because it would be nice to know
而不是一个我永远无法超越
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表