剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
是不错 可我怎么知道她跟我有没有共同点
Well, yes, but how do I know if we have anything in common?
你会知道的
Well, you're about to find out.
你今晚要跟她见面喝一杯
You're meeting her for drinks tonight.
我才不会去和陌生女人约会
I can't go on a date with some strange woman.
你可以放她鸽子
Well, you could stand her up,
可那样就不太绅士
but that wouldn't be very gentlemanly.
奥斯卡 我绝不会...
Oscar, there is no way...
这是她穿比基尼的照片
Here's a picture of her in a bikini.
我的确是一名绅士
Well, I am a gentleman.
-伊芙 -是的
- Uh, Eve? - Yes.
你好
Hello.
我是费里斯·昂格 网上那个
I am Felix Unger, from the Internet.
我能给你点个什么喝的吗
Can I get you something to drink?
金汤力吧
Gin and tonic.
我要一样的 稍微带点青柠风味
I will have same, with just a passing mention of lime.
加一点点青柠
Little bit of lime.
那个
So,
你的资料写的你是个摄影师
your profile said you're a photographer.
伊芙 我想
You know, Eve, I thought, um,
今晚我们就别闲聊了 试试这个
instead of small talk tonight, we could try this.
这是一套
It is a series
36个问题 由一个精神医生研发的
of 36 questions designed by a psychologist
能增进亲密感
to accelerate intimacy
还能看出是否能长♥期♥合拍
and determine long-term compatibility.
我不是很想做那个
Oh, I don't know if I want to do that.
第一题
Question number one.
你上一次哭是什么时候 为什么
When did you last weep, and why?
谢谢
Thank you.
麻烦你 可以帮我准备下一杯了
Could you get started on my next one, please?
第十七题 这题有意思
Oh, question 17... this is a fun one.
你有没有想过你什么时候死 怎么死法
Have you ever thought about how and when you will die?
想过 从第三题就开始想了
Yeah, since question three.
我得去趟卫生间
I need to go to the ladies' room.
马上就回来
I'll be right back.
她去卫生间了
Oh, she's just going to the bathroom.
我希望不是 因为她现在在人行道上
Oh, God, I hope not, because she's out there on the sidewalk.
也许是出去吹吹风
Oh, well, maybe she needed some fresh air.
她在招呼出租车
She's waving at a taxi.
也许她认识司机
She probably knows that taxi driver.
她上了那辆出租车
And now she's getting in the taxi.
出租车开走了
And the taxi's driving away.
你可以收她的杯了
You may remove her drink.
对了 爬火山
By the way, climbing a volcano.
不好意思 你说啥
I'm sorry, what?
第十二题 你做过最疯狂的事是什么
Question 12... what's the wildest thing you ever did?
-真的吗 -是啊
-Oh, really? -Yeah.
一座火山
A volcano.
胆子真大
How daring.
对了 我叫费里斯
Oh, I'm-I'm Felix, by the way.
娜塔莎
Natasha.
我觉得十二题我有了新答案
I think I have a new answer for question 12.
那个 费里斯
Say, Felix?
关于唱约德尔调我们不是已经讨论过了吗
Didn't we have the yodeling conversation?
抱歉奥斯卡 我实在是忍♥不住开心
Sorry, Oscar, it's just hard to contain my jubilance.
你的约会很顺利
Ah, your date went well.
你知道我从来不会炫耀吻了谁
Well, you know that I never kiss and tell,
可我昨晚上♥床♥了 吻了不少次
but I had sex last night, which involved a lot of kissing,
而且我要炫耀一下
and now I am telling you.
恭喜啊哥们
Congratulations, buddy.
我第一次一♥夜♥情♥
My first one-night stand.
我是花♥花♥公♥子♥
I'm a hound.
别忘了 可是我选的她
Hey, don't forget, I'm the one who picked her out.
所以我希望你昨天在床上的时候想到我...
So I hope you thought of me last night while you two were...
当我没说
Never mind.
奥斯卡 其实不是你选的那个女的
Actually, Oscar, it wasn't the woman you picked.
她不是我的菜
She wasn't my type.
当着你面跑了 是吧
Ran out on you, did she?
就跟火警响了一样
Like there was a fire drill.
不过我接着就跟吧台小妹
But then I struck up a conversation
聊得很开心
with the bartendress.
被击倒 但鼓起勇气爬起来
Shot down, and he soldiers on and gets up
-给我做早餐 -并不是
- to make me breakfast. - Actually, no.
这是给娜塔莎和我的
This is for Natasha and me.
她还在这儿
She's still here?
你还给她做早餐
And you're making her breakfast?
一♥夜♥情♥可不是这么玩的
That's not the way one-night stands work.
不能给她们吃东西
You don't feed 'em.
奥斯卡 我是名绅士
Oscar, I'm a gentleman,
所以我不能让一个客人白白走掉
and as such I can't allow a guest to leave
连饭都不请别人吃
without offering them a proper meal.
娜塔莎
Natasha,
这位是我的室友 奥斯卡
this is my roommate, Oscar.
你们这里真棒
Your place is amazing.
我跟其他三个人
I share a shoebox
挤在一个丁点小的地方
with, like, three other people.
34岁了 厨房♥里还有浴缸
34, and I've got a bathtub in my kitchen, what?
不说了 昨晚很愉快 费里斯
Anyway, fun night, Felix.
下次再见
I'll see you around.
-娜塔莎 -别
- Natasha? - Don't.
你愿意
Would you care to...
千万别
Do not.
...留下吃早餐吗
...stay for breakfast?
这就说了
You did.
当然
Sure.
免费的 不吃白不吃
I mean, who turns down a free meal?
太棒了
Wonderful.
费里斯 看起来真棒
Oh, Felix, this looks really nice.
谢谢你这样说
Well, thank you for saying so.
看 没关系的
See, it's fine.
动作快点 吃个鸡蛋就走
Make it quick... one egg and out.
希望你喜欢鲜榨橙汁
I hope you like fresh-squeezed orange juice.
往里混点伏特加 我就跟你再来一轮
Sneak a little vodka in there, you've got yourself a deal!
似乎警报解除了
Seems like the coast is clear.
娜塔莎是不是吃完鸡蛋就滚蛋了
Did Natasha egg it and leg it?
这句话我想了一路
Came up with that one on the walk home.
其实
Actually, um...
我的天呐
Oh... my... God!
那个冲浪浴缸
That whirlpool bathtub
实在太棒了
was fantastic!
我都快跟你们的按♥摩♥水流求婚了
I almost just proposed to one of your air jets.
来呀 你还在这儿 你还洗着呢
You're still here, and you're bathing.
你们知道吗
You know what?
今天实在太美好了
It is such a beautiful day out,
我要把自己搁阳台上放平待会儿
I think I'm gonna go lay out on the balcony for a while.
躺 物体用放平 人是躺下
Lie... objects lay, people lie.
好吧
Okay, cool.
所以你们什么时候结婚
So when's the wedding?
我要怎么办 我没办法赶她走
What am I supposed to do? I can't get her to leave.
所以你不该留她吃早饭啊
That's why you're not supposed to feed them!
这下她裸着上半身了 还在阳台上
Now she's topless... she's on the balcony
上衣都没穿
without a top!
奥斯卡 我们要给电视台打电♥话♥
Hey, Oscar, we need to call the network...
算了 我不要看那场景
Nope, don't need to see that.
我要去把眼睛挖了
I'm not going to get my eyes clawed out.
都怪我的骑士精神
Damn my chivalry!
我太善良了 不忍♥心赶她走
I am too nice to get rid of her.
幸好
Luckily,
我不善良
I'm not.
娜塔莎 我能跟你聊一聊吗
Natasha, may I speak to you for a moment?
怎么了 老兄
What up, dude?
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表