剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
还喜欢在"昂"首望明月下的
Are you enjoying your linguini served
高"格"调小扁意面吗
Unger The moonlight?
你不用费这么多功夫
But you really didn't have to go to all this trouble--
给我做晚餐 帮我选衣服 替我剪头发
making dinner, picking out my outfit, trimming my hair.
你觉得这就够好了吗
You think this is impressive?
什么
What?
怎么了
What's happening?
看街对面的大楼
Take a look at the building across the street.
三 二 一
In three, two, one...
请看
And now.
天啊
Oh, my God.
窗户上的灯光拼出来
The lights in the windows spell out
我爱艾米册
I love Emil
该死
Damn it!
我就知道那些小白混♥蛋♥会坑我
I knew those white bastards were going to screw me over.
四点和六点的彩排都还正常
This did not happen at the 4:00 or 6:00 rehearsals.
这样就很好了
Well, it's still nice.
很好而已
Nice.
我原本期待中的反应比较激♥情♥一些
I was hoping for a slightly more amorous reaction.
其实我还跟米字中间那家的
In fact, I kind of promised one
那个怪胎承诺了
to the creepy guy in the middle of the E.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我最近就是有点
I guess I've just
回避[funk多义祠]
been in a bit of a funk lately.
回避 我就知道
A funk-- I knew it!
你知道我对funk的感觉
And you know how I feel about funk--
用作味道时不喜欢[臭]
I don't like it as a smell,
也不喜欢这种音乐[放克]
as a musical genre,
和情绪状态[躲避 害怕 惊恐]
or an emotional state.
我怎么帮你
How can I help?
你帮不到的
There's nothing that you can do.
我只是有些
I think that I just...
什么
What?
你什么都可以跟我说
You can tell me anything.
我想英国了
I think I just miss England.
在那三个月里
I mean, for three months every day it was
每天都是一场冒险接一场冒险
one new adventure after another.
我每天醒来
I would... I'd wake up,
都会去没去过的地方转一转
I'd walk to a different part of town,
找个不错的小酒馆
I'd find some cool little pub,
玩玩飞镖
I'd play a game of darts.
-听着很有意思 -确实是
- That sounds wonderful. - It was.
但随着那段记忆越来越远
But the farther away that it gets for me,
我就愈发觉得那是一场梦
the more it feels like it was just a dream.
有些地方就会让你依依不舍
Some places just stay with you.
我每次离开容器专卖♥♥店都是这种感觉
I feel like that every time I leave the Container Store.
我会没事的 费里斯
I'll be okay, Felix.
谢谢你今晚这么用心
And thank you again for tonight.
但我想我就是需要些时间
but I think what I need right now
想明白一些事
is just some time to figure things out.
没问题
Absolutely.
你需要多久
How much time are we talking about?
不知道
I don't know.
已经一个月了
It's already been a month.
要再给你一个月时间吗
So are we talking, like, another month?
-因为要过节了... -我说了 不知道
- Because then we're in the holidays, and... - I said I don't know!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是有些累了
I think I'm just tired.
今晚就到这儿吧
I'm going to call it a night.
你们的晚餐结束了吗
Are you guys done with dinner?
我能去跟鸽子抢食了吧
Or can I fight the pigeons for it?
真的吗
Seriously?
这太棒了
That is fantastic.
跟他说如果有任何问题
Tell him if he has any questions,
就联♥系♥制♥作♥人丹妮·邓肯
he can call producer Dani Duncan.
你每次都那么说吗
Do you say that every time?
不啊
No.
有时候会唱出来
Sometimes I sing it.
-制♥作♥... -给我收住
- Produ... - Stop.
你猜我请到的第一个明星嘉宾是谁
So guess who I landed for my very first booking?
提示下 NBA两连冠 克里斯·波什
Hint-- it's two-time NBA champ Chris Bosh!
真的吗
Seriously?
丹妮 这太棒了 大收获啊
Dani, that's great-- that's a real coup.
是啊 有人会这么说 "邓肯一招灌篮"
I know-- some may call it a slam Duncan.
有人会
Some.
我不会
Not me.
早上好 邓肯女士
Good morning, Ms. Duncan.
这是麦迪逊先生的咖啡
I have Mr. Madison's coffee.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
两份浓缩 一份糖 对吧
Two shots, one sugar, right?
可恶
Oh, poo.
我加了一份浓缩 两份糖
I got one shot, two sugars.
没事儿
Oh, well, no worries.
你下楼去再买♥♥一杯吧
You just go downstairs and get him another one.
我能先吃点东西吗
Can I grab a snack first?
我每两个小时就得补充下♥体♥力
I need something to eat every two hours.
好 但奥斯卡的节目二十分钟后就开始了
Yeah, but Oscar's show starts in 20 minutes.
不是吧 可医生说我是绦虫引起的
Oh, no, they think it's a tapeworm.
好吧
Okay, fine.
今天是你第一天 我去帮你买♥♥吧
It's your first day, so I'll go back down and get it.
但明天 你得自己来[迈起步]
But tomorrow, I'm going to need you to step up.
当然
Oh, of course.
不是字面意思吧
Not literally, right?
因为迈起步会加重我膝关节的炎症
Because steps aggravate my knee rot.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
那是我的咖啡吗
Is that my coffee?
不是 我马上回来
No-- I'll be right back.
费里斯
Hey, Felix.
架子挺大啊
Nice rack.
给你个面子笑一下 这事过了
Courtesy chuckle, ha ha, moving on.
我想到一个绝妙的点子
I had a genius idea.
艾米丽怀念伦敦的日子
Emily misses London,
所以我要把"伦敦"带到她身边
so I am going to bring London to her.
你从哪弄到这些衣服的
Where did you get all this stuff?
我是吉苏协会的剧团服装保管员
I am the wardrobe master of my Gilbert and Sullivan Society.
表演吉尔伯特和苏立文歌♥剧的文学会
我永远忘不了我在《日本天♥皇♥》中的首秀
I'll never forget my debut in The Mikado.
我演的天♥皇♥之子太出彩了[拉肚子]
I made an incredible Nanki-Poo.
为什么 你紧张了吗
Why, were you nervous?
我打算在艾米丽身边打扮成这样
I plan to surround Emily with reminders
让她重温英国时光
of her days across the pond.
比如伦敦警♥察♥
Perhaps she'll meet a London bobby, hmm?
或者邋遢的烟囱清扫工
Or a right cheeky chimney sweep.
费里斯
Felix,
当一个女人遇到问题
when a woman has a problem,
倾听就好 别想着去解决
just listen-- don't try to solve it.
有时候男人最性感的部位
Sometimes the sexiest part of a man
就是他的耳朵
is his ear.
夏洛特在卫生间留下了一本《时尚》杂♥志♥
Charlotte left a Cosmo in my bathroom.
不知道 奥斯卡 我总得做点什么吧
I don't know, Oscar-- I mean, I have to do something.
我感觉她有些疏远了
I can feel her pulling away.
那就给她些空间
Well, just give her some space.
也许她会自己想通
Maybe she'll sort out her issues
而你们的感情会更胜从前呢
and you two will be stronger than ever.
我跟夏洛特就是如此
Worked for Charlotte and me.
不插手 不是我风格
Backing off isn't exactly my thing.
我肚里就这点货了
Well, that's all I've got.
除非你想知道《时尚》推选的
Unless you want Cosmo's top ten exercises
夏日十大适合臀部健身器的运动
for a bun-tastic summer.
你想吗
You want that?
-我想 -好 我去给你拿
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表