剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
费里斯也uf8f5
Felix made...
确保了厨房♥有地方
sure that there's plenty of counter space
放你的杰作
in the kitchen for your masterpiece.
一如既往的完美
Perfect as usual.
我这就放厨房♥去
I will find a home for it in the kitchen.
咱俩聊聊吧
So, small talk.
-还是算了 -好吧
- No, thank you. - All right.
你还好吗
You okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
你要对你的蛋糕做什么
What are you doing to your cake?
反正我的也没用 是吧
We don't need mine, do we?
妈妈做得更好
Mother made a better one.
我得再加把劲 才能表明
Now I just need to work harder to show that
我是可以办好昂格家的圣诞节的
I am capable of hosting the Unger family Christmas,
把鹿角带上
so put on your antlers.
牙锼? 你真的
Felix, you really...
鹿角
Antlers!
他真把做好的蛋糕直接塞垃圾处理机里了
He shoved a perfectly good cake down the garbage disposal?
我从没见过费里斯的妈妈
I've never met Felix's mom.
我只看过他们在毕业舞会上的合照
I've only seen that picture of them at his prom.
通常父母不参加 男生会和心仪的女生参加
他真可怜
I feel so bad for him.
她不断打击他 他还得笑脸相迎
She keeps knocking him down and he keeps smiling.
我总有一种奇怪的冲动
I've got this weird feeling.
我好像想帮他
Like I... want to help him?
你想怎么帮
What do you want to do?
就对他表示支持
Well, just support him.
她不断打击 我不断鼓励
When she knocks him down, I'll lift him back up.
我要让他知道 我是站在他这边的
I'll let him know that I'm on his side.
就是说 给他当朋友吗
You mean like be his friend?
天 这肯定没好结果
Oh, God, this is going to be horrible.
抱歉 奥斯卡
Sorry, Oscar.
不如你们和我一起去吧
Hey, why don't you guys come with me?
肯定很好玩的
It's going to be super fun.
你刚不是才说没好结果吗
You just said it was going to be horrible.
求你们了 来吧
Come on, guys, please?
不 我们要在这儿参加派对
No, we're going to be down here at the party, partying.
但我需要昂格风格缓冲者
But I need Unger buffers!
他们肯定会搞一些自以为很好玩
They're going to try to pack every minute
但实际无聊到爆的活动
with fun activities that aren't fun.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
他给了我一张日程表
He gave me a program.
各位好啊
Hi, guys.
艾米丽
Emily,
我真不忍♥心让你圣诞节前夜还工作
I hate the idea that you have to work on Christmas Eve.
弗雷迪 谢谢你了
Fred, thank you.
我还没不忍♥心到给你放假
I don't hate it enough to give you the night off.
但我有个好东西
But I got you something that
给你的工作之夜加点料
I think will make it a little more fun.
当服务员有什么意思啊
Why be a waitress
不如来扮演小精灵吧
when you can be Santa's little helper?
服装是租的
It's a rental,
拖地前记得脱掉
so take it off before you mop.
我让清洁工今天早点回家
I'm letting the cleaning crew go home early.
真贴心啊
How thoughtful.
毕竟是圣诞节嘛
Well, it's Christmas.
*我必须走了*
*I really can't stay*
*但宝贝 外面好冷*
*But baby, it's cold outside*
*我真得走了*
*I've got to go 'way*
*但宝贝 外面好冷*
*But baby, it's cold outside*
*今晚真的*
*This evening has been*
*好愉快*
*so very nice*
*我会握住你冰凉的手*
*I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice*
他们唱得真好
They are really good.
就是不太适合母子一起做
It's just a weird thing for a mother and son to do.
那是他妈
That's his mother?!
*但宝贝*
*But baby...*
*外面真的好冷*
*It's cold outside*
棒
Bravo.
太棒了
Bravo.
我们配得上这热烈的掌声吗 费里斯
Do we deserve the applause, Felix?
我们的和声没去年和谐了
Our harmonies were not as good as last year.
你是通过横膈膜发声的吗
Were you singing from your diaphragm?
没有
I'm sure that I wasn't.
抱歉 各位
Apologies, everyone.
我没脸谢幕
I rescind my bow.
再来一首
Encore!
再来一首
You know, encore!
-不 -千万别
- No, no. - Nope.
她碰了他的屁♥股♥
She touched his butt.
我去给大家准备热酒吧
Well, if I may, I shall go and prepare the mulled cider.
今天我做了小小的尝试
I have been experimenting this year
多放了点肉蔻
with the addition of nutmeg.
听起来很棒呀
Sounds delicious,
但现在又不是感恩节
if it were Thanksgiving.
你说得对
You're right.
肉蔻是11月的香料
Nutmeg is a November spice.
我真是太愚蠢了
How foolish of me.
给她找点事儿干
Keep her busy.
别离我们而去
Please don't leave us.
费里斯小时候什么样啊
So, uh, what was Felix like as a boy?
很聪明
Very bright.
13个月的时候就会自己上厕所了
He self-potty-trained at 13 months,
15个月就会刷马桶了
and at 15 months learned to clean that potty.
磺卸际怯性ue14b虻?
Well, that's a corner piece to the puzzle.
人们都说母乳喂养是有时限的
They say there's a limit to how long you should breastfeed...
-天呐 -诶 我电♥话♥响了
- Oh, God. - Uh, ring, ring... I better get this.
怎么 什么
Hello? What?
猫上树了 哪根树杈啊
Cat in the tree? Which branch?
最高那个 我马上回去
The highest one? I'll be right there.
刚发生了什么
What was that about?
我也不知道
I don't know.
不过我要先想到这招就好了
But I wish I'd thought of it.
再来个丁香
One more clove.
尝起来还是不对
And... still not quite right.
加油啊 小费
Focus, Fe-Fe!
不用这么认真啦
I'm sure it's going to be fine.
不 这酒还不够好
No, it's not fine.
你知道还有什么不够好吗
And you know what else isn't fine?
今晚我被批评得体无完肤
I have been hearing a lot of criticism tonight.
太好了 原来你知道呢
Good, you're aware of it.
我怎能不知道
How could I not be?
你老怼我妈
You've contradicted Mother at every turn!
我吗
Me?
我不是怼她 我是在夸你啊
I'm not contradicting her, I'm complimenting you.
她才是指手画脚的那个
She's the critical one.
她只是要求比较高
She just has high standards.
这你是不会懂的
You would not understand that,
你连热狗汁都喝
as you are a person who drinks hot dog water.
我不能就把它倒掉啊
Well, I'm not just going to pour it down the drain, man.
不要为了一个不懂得欣赏的人
Just don't drive yourself crazy
而逼疯自己
for someone who's never going to appreciate it.
你怎么能侮辱那么优秀的女士
How dare you insult that wonderful woman?
是她让我变成了现在这个样子
She made me the man that I am today.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying!
这都是她的错
It's her fault!
这个时候我根本都不该穿着裤子的
I shouldn't even be wearing pants right now!
主干道上有一家本地男士服饰用品店
Here is the local haberdashery right here
就在这里 快看这是谁
on Main Street. And who's that?
是那个可爱的坏蛋威尔森先生
It's that lovable scamp Mr. Wilson
在和镇里的图书管♥理♥员♥
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表