剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
给我几根薯条呗
Can I have some of your fries?
你拿什么换
What do you have to trade?
让你吃一口我的羽衣甘蓝凯撒沙拉
A bite of my kale Caesar salad?
羽衣甘蓝 凯撒 沙拉
Kale. Caesar. Salad.
门都没有
Not a chance.
返工第一天
First day back at work.
谢谢你陪我走过来 费里斯
Thank you for walking me, Felix.
当然要陪你 你在伦敦待了三个月
Of course, you've been in London for three months.
我可不希望你过马路时
I didn't want you to look the wrong way
看错来车方向
before stepping off the curb
让你漂亮的小脑瓜被大巴士碾稀碎
and getting your pwetty wittle head cwushed by a bus.
奥斯卡 能吃你的番茄吗
Oscar, can I have your tomato?
当然可以
Sure.
哎呦
Oops!
扎偏了
I missed.
都是套路
And that's how it's done.
我本来不想搞成这样的 是你逼我的
I didn't want to have to do this, guys, but...
我的 我的 都是我的
Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine,
我的 我的 全都是我的
mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.
一切如旧啊
Well, I see that nothing's changed.
在你追逐你的爱好那么久之后
Must be so hard to come back to being a waitress
再回来当服务员 你一定很不好受吧
after spending so much time pursuing your passion.
目前这份工作对我来说是刚刚好
This job is perfect for me right now.
工作时间很好 从来也不忙
The hours are good, and it's never busy.
就能用全部精力钻营我的首饰事业
So I can save all of my energy for my jewelry business.
真是好借...机行事
That is an excellent rationaliza... realization.
莫林 我回来了
Oh, hey, Maureen, I'm back!
你走过吗
You were gone?
奥斯卡·麦迪逊
Ah, Oscar Madison!
我最爱的顾客
My favorite customer!
你敢炸 他敢吃
You fry it, he'll eat it.
都怪你 弗雷迪
Well, it's your fault, Freddie.
你家的炸薯条 全市第一
You've got the best French fries in the city.
秘方就是 三十年不换油
The secret is we haven't changed the oil in 30 years.
最爱看你们以为我开玩笑的天真样
I love that you think I'm kidding.
总之 有薯条堪吃直须吃
Anyway, enjoy 'em while you can.
莫待老夫把店关
I'm thinking of closing this place.
你怎么能这么想呢
Why are you thinking that?
不许这么想
Don't think that!
不能有这种想法
That's not a thought to have!
烤炉出了毛病
Well, the broiler's on the fritz,
冰箱也要寿终就寝了
the freezer's on its last legs.
我要做出决定 是继续往这里砸钱
I got to decide whether it's worth sinking more money
还是直接关门大吉算了
into this place or just calling it a day.
你不能关掉朗福德
Well, you can't close Langford's!
这里是我的第二家园
It's my home away from home!
这张是我的"人人佳缘桌"
This is my lucky pick-up table,
那是我的"亲密接触角"
there's my make-out corner,
还有我大名鼎鼎的"分手擂台"
and everyone knows my dumping table.
我很多个初次约会都是在这里
And I've had so many first dates here.
初次一堆 没下次
So many.
我结婚十周年还是在这庆祝的呢
I celebrated my tenth wedding anniversary here.
回家一进门就被老婆骂了
Man, my wife was mad when I got home.
不过如果你们哪个家伙
Well, of course if any of you clowns
能拿出两万闲钱来给店铺升级...
has 20 grand lying around for upgrades...
当我没说
Ah, I'm kidding.
你们要有那些钱 也不会在这吃饭了
If you did, you wouldn't be eating here.
奥斯卡 你怎么穿上西装了
Oscar, why are you in a suit?
我想筹点钱救下朗福德
I wanted to raise some money to save Langford's,
于是我去了银行 申请贷款
so I went down to the bank and asked for a loan.
他们就是这么回答的
That's what they said.
大概只能这样了
So I guess that's it.
我最爱的休闲去处 朗福德餐厅
My favorite hangout spot, Langford's,
将不复存在
will be no more.
愿它安息
May she rest in grease.
奥斯卡 我很遗憾
I'm sorry, Oscar.
我知道那个地方对你意义重大
I know how much that place means to you.
真希望我认识个有钱人
I just wish I knew someone with the money
想做一个十分靠谱的投资
to put into a rock-solid investment.
一位愿意伸出援手
A hero who's willing to swoop in
拯救大家的英雄
and save the day.
不仅仅是为了我
And not just for me.
想想你亲爱甜美的女朋友 艾米丽
Think of your dear sweetheart girlfriend, Emily.
她会失业的
She'll be out of a job.
当然了 她还有炙手可热的的首饰生意
I mean sure she's got that red hot jewelry business
给她当后盾
to fall back on.
你说完了没
Are you finished?
可以说完了吗
Can I be?
好吧 刚听说朗福德的情况时
Okay, so when I first heard about the Langford's situation,
我必须承认 有那么点小心动
I must admit, I was a tad intrigued.
告诉你个秘密
Can I tell you a secret?
绝对不说
Safe space.
我一直想涉足餐饮业
I have always thought about dipping my toe in the restaurant "Biz."
打从我三年级时 给班里的同学
Ever since the third grade, when I served my classmates
带去了一份火候刚好的巧克力焦糖布丁
a perfectly fired white chocolate Crème br?lée.
它火没火
Was it a hit?
这么说吧
Let's just say,
那一天费里斯的内♥裤♥ 都没有被使劲扯过
there were no atomic wedgies for Felix that day.
所以投资一家餐厅
So investing in a restaurant
不就是你梦想成真了吗
would kind of be like your dream come true.
我考虑的是更高档一些的
Well, I was thinking about something more upscale,
不过拿这个做起步也不错
but it could be a start, yes.
非常不错
It could be.
费里斯·昂格 餐厅老板
Felix Unger, restaurateur!
我喜欢这个称呼
I like the sound of that!
你非做不可
You can't not do it!
我非做不可
I cannot not!
你知道我要干什么吗
You know what I'm going to do?
我要打给银行 好好嘲笑他们一番
I'm going to call the bank and laugh at them.
肯定老有意思了
This is going to be great.
英语
English.
客户代表
Representative.
我得说 你同意入伙 要升级厨房♥时
I have to say, when you agreed to kick in to upgrade the kitchen,
我没想到是这样一番场景
I didn't expect this.
跟费里斯·昂格合伙做生意
when you get into business with Felix Unger,
费里斯·昂格就会插手所有事
you get Felix Unger in your business.
桌底的口香糖已清除
So, the table bottoms have been de-gummed,
番茄酱的瓶子已清理
the ketchup bottles have been de-crusted,
我现在要去重刷一下男厕的墙
and now I'm off to repaint the men's room,
放眼望去 满墙都是小鸡鸡啊
which has become a veritable museum of graffiti penises.
谢了 费里斯
Well, thanks, Felix.
我感觉如释负重啊
I feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulder.
其实 我这周打算放个假
As a matter of fact, I'm taking the weekend off,
我要去看我女儿
I'm going to visit my daughter.
真好
How nice.
她去了"吃到饱"寿司自助餐
Yeah, she went to an all-you-can-eat sushi buffet
结果"胃减容绷带"撑不住了
and her lap band finally gave.
指单纯性肥胖患者施行的腹腔镜可调节捆扎带胃减容术
满肚子鳗鱼啊
Eel everywhere.
趁你还在这里
While I have you,
我想问下 能改下菜单上的拼写错误吗
would you mind if I correct a few spelling errors on the menu?
你肯定不是想说"墨西哥辣屎胡椒"吧
I'm assuming you didn't mean to say "Jalapeno poopers."
显然 你还吃过这道菜
Clearly, you've never tried them.
但没问题 你改吧
But, sure, correct away.
我能再稍微改下今晚的菜单吗
And would you mind if I tweaked the menu a little bit for tonight?
因为我邀请了几位老饕吃友来吃晚餐
You see, I've invited some of my foodie friends for dinner,
我想把招牌菜改得惊艳一些
and I'd like the specials to be really special.
你想怎样都行 费里斯
Whatever you want, Felix.
我想怎样都行
Whatever I want.
是这样
You know what?
你重刷男厕墙之前
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表