剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
这下好了
Oh, good.
你的"小团体"都来了
Your whole gang's here.
你没事吧 你掐进我肉里了
Are you okay? 'Cause your nails are hitting bone.
你的朋友们关系都很铁
It's just, your friends are such a tightknit bunch.
他们会互相打趣闹着玩
They joke around with each other,
我像是新来的"转学生"
and I feel like the new girl
都不知道吃饭时该跟谁坐在一起
who doesn't know who to sit with in the cafeteria.
你很幸运 因为你能
Well, you're in luck, because you get to sit
跟学校老大坐在一起
next to the big man on campus.
就是我
Me.
小伙伴们
Hey, everybody.
大点声跟夏洛特打个招呼
Say hi, loudly, to Charlotte.
-你好 夏洛特 -你好
- Hey, Charlotte. - Hello!
你好 夏洛特
Hello, Charlotte!
你怎么没跟我说夏洛特耳聋啊
Why didn't you tell me Charlotte was deaf?
艾米丽 你能再搬张椅子来吗
Emily, can you bring over another chair, please?
真好
Oh! Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
还好我没穿裙子
Glad I didn't wear a skirt.
想来点些开胃菜吗
You guys want any appetizers?
好啊 来份蔬菜拼盘大家吃吧
Yeah. How about a big veggie platter for the table?
你开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
当然是了
Of course I am.
好笑吧
Ha!
只要是炸的食物都行
Just bring us one of everything, fried.
讨我们欢心的法宝就是给心脏造血栓
Yeah. The way to win our hearts is to clog 'em.
各位
Oh, hey! Guys.
我的环节就要开始了
My segment's about to start.
大家都静一下
Hey, pipe down, everybody!
我家艺人的节目要开始了
My client is about to come on TV.
不是奥斯卡 我签的新艺人 莫夫
No. N-Not Oscar. My new client, Murph.
我也上了那个节目啊
I'm in this segment, too.
我是马库斯·莫菲 欢迎收看《对战老鸟》
I'm Marcus Murphy, and this is Pick Against a Pro,
就是一个当地体育粉
where a local sports fan
对战专业赛事分♥析♥员
goes up against a professional analyst.
本周对战主题是曲棍球
This week, our sport is hockey.
专业分♥析♥员就是电台主播 老鸟奥斯卡·麦迪逊
And our pro is veteran radio host, Oscar Madison.
"老鸟"[亦指老兵]
Veteran?
不是士兵的意思 就是指老[有经验]
Oh. That doesn't mean soldier, it just means old.
不难推测 我觉得
It's not a stretch, but I got to go
奥斯卡·麦迪逊
体育节目电台主播
岛人队会赢 下飓风队 因为...
with the Islanders over the Hurricanes, 'cause...
他话真多
He kept talking.
再来看看业余选手的选择
Now let's hear from our amateur.
他在中♥央♥公园动物园工作
He works at the Central Park Zoo,
他是个非常...
and let's just say he's a pretty...
酷[凉爽]的家伙
cool customer.
"小冰侠"
The Ice Man.
小冰侠
企鹅
大家都做完选择了
And there you have it.
"小冰侠"确信飓风队会赢
The Ice Man seems pretty confident with the Hurricanes.
除非他是即兴发挥[飞翔]
Unless he's just... winging it.
莫夫 你早说"小冰侠"不是人类啊
Murph, you could've told me The Ice Man was not a human.
抱歉 我个人来说
Oh, sorry. I-I, personally,
一般别人不告诉我 我都会自动认为是鸟
I always just assume bird unless told otherwise.
差点忘了 我有多余的票
Hey. I almost forgot. I have extra tickets
是今晚莎士比亚的歌♥舞伎 有人想去吗
to tonight's performance of kabuki Shakespeare. Any takers?
大家都拒绝你了
Everyone said no to you!
有什么大不了
Big deal.
那只企鹅只是偶然走进了枫叶队的门
So the penguin randomly waddled through the Maple Leafs gate.
就是只愚蠢的动物走运而已
Any dumb animal can get lucky.
目前十一场比赛 企鹅猜对九场 你只猜对四场
So far, the penguin's 9-2, while you're 4-7.
谁是真的蠢啊
Who's the dumb animal again, huh?
但跟"小冰侠"不同
Yeah. Well, unlike The Ice Man,
我的家人可没被海豹吃掉过
none of my family has been eaten by seals.
今天的节目就到这里了 感谢收听
That's our show. Thanks for listening.
我是奥斯卡·麦迪逊
I'm Oscar Madison.
天呐 那只鸟成了热议话题啊
Wow. People can't stop talking about that bird.
不知道"他"有没有经济人
I wonder if he has an agent.
是啊 "小冰侠"确实挺讨人喜欢
Yeah. That Ice Man is pretty adorable.
比我给你开工资时还讨人喜欢吗
More adorable than me, when I sign your paychecks?
别让我在"讨人喜欢"和"金钱"之间做选择
Don't make me choose between cute and money.
今天的广播节目怎么样啊
How was your sports discussion broadcast?
全城热议企鹅
Wall-to-wall penguins.
看来温室效应还不够快啊
Global warming can't happen fast enough.
我得走了 还有工作
Well, I got to go. Work stuff.
你好 我想给企鹅订一个礼品篮
Hi. I'd like to order a gift basket for a penguin.
大家好 好消息
Hey, everyone! Great news.
芭乐苏刚邀请了我
So, blings.com just asked me
担当他们今期的珠宝设计师
to be their Jewelry Designer of the Month!
让我傲娇地甩甩秀发吧
Insert cocky hair flip here.
瞧瞧你 小有所成了啊
Look at you, getting all successful.
可不是嘛 他们还要我的一张照片
I know! They even want a photo of me.
好在我认识一位非常有才华的摄影师
And lucky for me, I know a very gifted photographer.
谁啊 费里斯肯定认识
Who is it? Felix must know him.
你意下如何 费里斯
What do you say, Felix?
我很荣幸 我们可以去我的摄影棚
I would be honored. We could do it at my studio.
我会专门为你腾出一天时间
I'll block out the whole day for you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much!
不客气
My pleasure.
奥斯卡 想帮我清理下盘子吗
Oscar, would you like to help me with the dishes?
不想
No.
有个装蓝莓松饼面糊的碗等着人舔干净呢
There's a blueberry muffin batter bowl that needs licking.
好
Yes.
你能相信我们走到这里了吗
Can you believe how far we've come?
就是厨房♥而已 也就两米多吧
It's the kitchen. It's, like, eight feet.
我是说我和艾米丽
Me and Emily.
我们终于又能做回朋友了
We're finally on the path to being friends again.
你不觉得你接这活会变得很尴尬吗
Don't you think that's gonna be a little awkward?
她甩了你之后 俩人又单独见面
You two being alone after she dumped you?
不会 这是我们重回以前
No. It's the perfect way for us to get back
重新做回朋友的完美契机
to how it was before we started dating.
说不好啊 上次你看了她的脸书
I don't know. The last time you looked at her Facebook page,
情绪特别激动 不得不洗了个泡泡澡舒缓身心
you got so worked up, you had to take a bubble bath.
那都是几个月前的事了 而且我是用了爆气浴盐而已
That was months ago, and those were foaming bath salts.
我选了一条很棒的裙子来陪衬珠宝
And I chose the perfect dress to showcase the jewelry.
你确定这样做妥当吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
-什么 -跟前任拍一天照
- What? - A full-day photoshoot with your ex?
上次你要他做的事
The last time you asked him to do something,
可是从你男友的位置上滚蛋
it was to stop being your boyfriend.
所以我才找他啊
That's why I chose him.
我已经拒绝他一次了
I already rejected him once.
如果他知道我去找别的摄影师
If he heard I went with a different photographer,
他的玻璃心会碎成二维码
it would break his heart.
原来你这样做是因为愧疚
So, you're doing this because you feel guilty?
我做大多事都是因为愧疚
That's why I do most things.
我父母宗教意识很强
My parents were very religious.
再说了 费里斯是个很有才华的摄影师
Besides, Felix is an incredibly talented photographer.
我们在一起的时候
When we were dating,
他总是给我拍照
he used to take my picture all the time.
其实 他还拍过很香艳的...
In fact, he took some very tasteful...
别说
Don't say it.
闺房♥秘照
...Boudoir photos.
我是在想你们现在跟以前不一样了
I just think you guys are in a different place now,
我真的觉得
and I just, really think
你应该再找一个摄影师
you should find another photographer.
不 我不想找别人
No. I don't want to look for someone new.
我就要费里斯
I want Felix.
我想不出来谁会比他更好
I can't imagine anyone being better for me than him.
天哪
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表