剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 我也觉得羞耻
Yeah. I'm not proud.
不是 我刚才听到艾米丽说话
No, no. I just overheard Emily,
我觉得她好像对我余情未了
and I think she might still have feelings for me.
-真的吗 -对 我不知道该怎么办
- Really? - Yes. I don't know what to do.
我好不容易花了几个月时间放开她
I've spent the past few months getting over her, and now,
可现在她又要重新给我机会
suddenly she's opening the door again.
我觉得很费解
This is very confusing.
那你们的拍摄怎么办
How are you gonna handle the photo shoot?
我只能隐藏自己的焦虑
Well, I'll just have to hide my anxiety
表现得非常专业
and appear completely professional.
我要保持安静冷静和镇静
I'll be calm and cool and collected.
费里斯
Felix?
抱歉
Sorry.
我就是想跟你说 明天见
I was just gonna say, I will see you tomorrow.
我非常期待
And I'm looking forward to it.
你说的这个我也是十分之"期"
Forward is also the direction that I am looking.
期待的
To it.
这个是拍摄 再见吧
it being the photo shoot. Hasta manana.
费里斯
Hi, Felix.
艾米丽 欢迎来到拍摄工作室
Oh! Emily. Welcome to the photo studio.
你可以把大衣放在那里
You can put your coat over there.
你要穿这个吗
Is that what you're wearing?
对 是不是太过了
Yeah. Is it too much?
不
No.
可能是太"果"了 哈哈
Maybe it's too little. Ha, ha...
那就准备开始吧
Well. Shall we get started?
好的 你希望我用什么姿势
Great. So, what do you want to do with me?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好的 先...
Ah. Okay. So, let's just, uh...
-你先... 站在这个位置 好的 -好的
- get you, uh, on your mark over here. - Okay.
另外..
And, uh...
你的...
And the, uh,
你的项链需要...
uh, the necklace needs to move
往... 往中间挪一点
a little bit more, into the, uh, the center,
就是往你的...
of, uh, you're, um... Hmm?
胸膛地区 对
Chestal region, there.
你自己调整吧
Oh. I'll let you do that.
完美 好的 开始拍吧
Great! And perfect. Let's start shooting, shall we? Oh!
好
Okay.
肩膀往后靠 不要太靠后
Great. Shoulders back. Okay, not that far back.
脖子伸长 伸长 再长点
And long neck, Long neck. Way longer.
不要太长 这么长太奇怪了
Not that long. Obviously, not that long.
很好 偏下头
Great. And tilt the head?
来偏个头 偏另一边
Let's get a head tilt. Other way.
当然是另一边 好的 不错
Other way, obviously. Obvi... Okay. Great.
微笑 很好
And smile. It's great.
我感觉有点尴尬
This feels a little awkward.
可不是吗
You're telling me.
一周过去了
After a week,
28场比赛中 小冰侠以猜对21次摇摇领先
The Ice Man is ahead with a record of 21-7,
而奥斯卡·麦迪逊只猜对了14次
while Oscar Madison is 14-14.
看来奥斯卡的眼光有点像..."惊弓之鸟"
Seems like Oscar's picks are... for the birds.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
我带了零食
I brought snacks.
-我吃过了 -我昨天吃了小胡萝卜
- I already ate. - I had a baby carrot yesterday.
不 不是蔬菜
No. Not veggies.
是会阻塞心脏的辣鸡翅
Heart-clogging hot wings!
真有你的
Ooh, girl! Oh!
-恭敬不如从命 -快给我 女人
- If you insist. - Bring 'em here, woman!
你还是别吃了 毕竟鸟会让你无语凝噎
You better not, Oscar. You know how birds make you choke.
对 以后不应该说"笨鸟先飞"
Yeah. Instead of calling them bird brains,
应该说"笨奥斯卡先飞"
they should call them Oscar brains.
没错 奥斯卡 那只企鹅是你的死对头
Yeah, Oscar. You know, the penguin's your arch enemy,
可你却不是蝙蝠侠
but you're no Batman.
-厉害啊 -你终于懂了 夏洛特
- What? - You got it, Charlotte!
姑娘你真是顶级毒舌 干得漂亮
You go, girl. Burn, baby. Burn!
你们随便笑吧 我不会放弃的
Laugh all you want, but I'm not giving up.
我要发动冰球联盟的关系
I'm gonna tap into my NHL source
拿到内部消息
and get some inside information.
那只企鹅的菜鸟运马上就要结束了
The penguin's lucky streak is about to end.
-你会需要这个的 -为什么
- Well, you're gonna need this. - Why?
免得你再次被"锡"落啊
'Cause you're about to get foiled again!
你这句台词不是蝙蝠侠里的 是...
Actually, that is not from the Batman world, that's from...
管它是什么 你个死宅
Whatever, nerd!
快吃鸡翅 快吃
Have a wing, have a wing, girl.
你...
So...
觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我妈教我说 要是说不出什么好词
My mom told me that if I don't have something nice to say,
就转移话题
to just change the subject.
你说乌龟为什么能那么长寿呢
Isn't is amazing how long turtles live?
你跟我一样不喜欢这些照片
You hate these pictures as much as I do.
抱歉 姑娘 这也太丑了
I'm sorry, girl, but these stink.
是啊 你说得对 当时特别不舒服
I know. You were right. It was so uncomfortable.
费里斯生怕碰到我一点
Felix wouldn't even touch me.
感觉我就像旅馆的脏床单
It was like I was a motel bedspread.
你得重新拍
You have got to get new photos,
要是他让你没办法放松
and if you can't relax with him,
你得换个别的摄影师
then you got to use somebody else.
不行 我不能把他踢了
No. I can't fire Felix.
我是要减轻负罪感 不是加重
I'm trying to erase my guilt, not add to it.
那你得跟他说重新拍一次
Then you need to ask him for another shoot,
不过这一次 你得换个地方
but this time, do it someplace where you,
挑一个你能舒服放松的地方
you feel comfortable and-and you're relaxed,
而不是摆出这种样子...
not when you're looking like someone who...
好像吃坏肚子
Ate bad Mexican food? Mm.
吞了虫子
Swallowed a bug?
是啊...
Girl...
刚割完肾
Just got their kidneys stolen? Mm-hmm.
费里斯 这位是卢克·罗比泰尔 以前是国王
Hey, Felix. This is Luc Robitaille. He was a King.
国王陛下
Your Highness.
不是 是在洛杉矶国王队打冰球的
No, no. He used to play hockey for the L.A. Kings.
他会告诉我所有比赛的内部消息
He's giving me the inside scoop on all the games.
内♥幕♥消息
Inside scoop?
我以为我们只是叙叙旧
I thought we were just catching up. We are.
我们是叙旧 实际上
We're catching up on, uh, the fact
流浪者队的守门员失眠了
that the Rangers' goalie has insomnia,
杜兰正在被审计 柯扎克又怎么了
Duran's being audited, and, uh, what's up with Korczak?
他最近状态很差
He's been terrible lately.
他妈妈陷入昏迷了
His mom's in a coma.
太好了
Yes!
我的意思是 她还有机会康复
I mean, because she still has a chance to pull through.
油工队...输
Oilers... to lose.
我得走了 再见 奥斯卡
I have to go. Bye, Oscar.
放弃吧 那只鸟会要你好看
Give it up. That bird's your daddy.
奥斯卡 我很为难 需要你的建议
Oscar, I'm in a tough spot. I need some advice.
是吗 你也被企鹅教训得屁滚尿流了吗
Really? Are you having your ass handed to you by a penguin?
不 是艾米丽 现在我很确定
No, it's Emily. Now I am positive
她想旧情复燃
that she wants to rekindle things.
在拍照时 她穿了性感的裙子
At the photo shoot, she wore a sexy dress,
而且像是在求着我去碰她
and she was practically begging me to touch her.
来看看这些照片里的
And take a look at the sexual tension
性吸引
in these photos, huh?
爱情 爱情
Love, love...
爱欲
lust.
有吗 我感觉这像是人♥质♥劫持
Really? 'Cause that looks like a still
的静止画面
from a hostage video.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
不知道
I don't know.
如果她有这方面想法 那我也可以
I mean, if she's up for it, maybe I am, too.
你要当心
Well, just be careful.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表