剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
别碰狗狗哦
Oh, keep your hands off the dog!
她不在
She's not here.
我们回去吧
Let's just go home.
我下次再来找她
I'll do this some other time.
奥斯卡
Oscar.
怎么 别搞得好像我爸很急一样
What? Like my dad's in a rush?
别再逃避了 你又开始逃避了
Stop avoiding-- you're doing this.
酒保小姐
Bartendress!
两位要不要来点冰啤酒
So, can I get you boys a couple of ice cold beers?
-当然要 -当然不要
- Hell yeah! - Absolutely not!
奥斯卡 不行
Oscar, no.
服用抗生素期间不能喝酒
No alcohol while you're on the antibiotics.
我需要点什么来麻痹痛苦
I need something to dull the pain.
你带给我的痛苦
Of you.
我的男式腰包里有的是能让你喝的
I have plenty of fluids here in my manny sack.
这么说腰包听起来好恶心哦
Wow, an even creepier way of saying fanny pack.
奥斯卡 这可不好
Oscar, that is not a good idea.
好吧 你的牙有没有
Okay, how is that cold sensitivity going
受不了凉的刺♥激♥
right about now, huh?
完全没有
Not a problem.
小姐 你认不认识帕蒂·邓布罗夫斯基
Miss, do you know a Patty Dombrowski?
认识啊 她刚走不久
Oh, yeah, she just left here a little while ago.
怎么了 你们是谁
Why, who's asking?
我是费里斯
I'm Felix.
这位是我的成人舍友 奥斯卡·麦迪逊
This is my adult roommate, Oscar Madison.
沃尔特的儿子
He's Walter's son.
不是吧
No way!
脏孩子奥斯卡·麦迪逊
Grubby little Oscar Madison?
是我
Yeah.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你小时候你♥爸♥经常带你来
Your dad used to bring you here when you were little.
有一次你吃了一整包便池芳香剂
One time you ate a whole package of urinal cakes.
上面写着香啊
It said cake.
你嘴就没停下来过
You were always eating.
就像一头小...
You were like a little...
小羊 小羊
- Goat. - Goat.
我很喜欢沃尔特
I loved Walter.
他有很多精彩的故事
He had the greatest stories.
总能让这里充满笑声
He really kept this place laughing.
你们在聊沃尔特吗
You guys talking about Walter?
我们以前一起在糖果工厂工作
We used to work at the candy factory.
以前那时候
Back in the day.
沃尔特可是最好的老板
Walter was the best boss.
是啊 我们最快乐的时光
Oh, yes, some of our happiest days
是在他手底下干活的日子
were working for that guy.
在他和帕蒂分道扬镳之前
Before he and Patty stopped working together.
你们知道他们为什么吵架吗
Do you know what their fight was about?
不知道 但吵得挺凶的
No, but it got ugly.
我听说他想用甘草糖绳勒死她
I heard he tried to strangle her with some licorice rope.
我听说
I heard
她把拐杖糖的一头舔尖了
that she licked a candy cane into a sharp point
用它捅了他
and stabbed him.
然后他给了她一个填满氰化物的巧克力蛋
Then he gave her a chocolate egg filled with cyanide.
我这是在胡扯了
Now I'm just making stuff up.
你们知道帕蒂在哪儿吗
So, do you guys know where Patty is?
我不知道
Gee, I don't know.
但如果你们能请我们喝点啤酒 我们可以...
But maybe if you were to buy us a beer, we could...
她在工厂
She's at the factory.
哥们
Dude!
我们差点就能喝上免费啤酒了
We were this close to getting free beers.
我又没说是糖果工厂
I didn't say candy factory.
糖果工厂还没关
So the candy factory is still open?
你♥爸♥走之后 帕蒂一直在运营那家工厂
After your dad left, Patty kept it going.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
奥斯卡 奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Oscar, Oscar, Oscar.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
该吃药了
Pill time!
你这玩意要把我逼疯了
You are driving me crazy with this thing!
奥斯卡 奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Oscar, Oscar, Oscar.
这玩意怎么关掉
How do you turn it off?
吃完药我就告诉你
Take your pill and I will tell you.
奥斯卡 奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Oscar, Oscar, Oscar.
-你把手♥机♥弄坏了 -值了
- You just broke your phone. - Totally worth it.
你好 我们想找帕蒂·邓布罗夫斯基
Hi, we're looking for a Patty Dombrowski.
如果你们是卫生署的
If you're from the health department,
我的发网就在那边
my hair net's over there.
真不敢相信你父亲过世了
I can't believe your dad's gone.
请节哀
Sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他在那里面吗
He's in there?
对
Yes.
嗨 沃尔特
Hey, Walter.
好久不见
Been a while.
你脸色有点苍白啊
You look a little ashen.
他就喜欢听笑话
He always liked a good joke.
肯定的
He sure did.
我小时候经常来这里的
I used to come around this place a lot when I was a kid.
这里的机器无一幸免 全被你舔过了
Yeah, there's not a machine in here that you didn't lick.
包括我们的叉车
Including the forklift.
上面写着叉子啊
It said fork.
可是没写让你舔啊
It didn't say lick!
幸好当时府还不是很在意卫生问题
Thank God the government wasn't big on health codes back then.
当时
Back then?
1980年
In 1980?
可以接受
Okay.
言归正传 邓布罗夫斯基女士
So anyway, Mrs. Dombrowski...
你是个中年男人
You're a middle-aged man.
叫我帕蒂
Call me Patty.
好吧 帕蒂
Okay, Patty.
在我爸的遗嘱里
Well, in my dad's will,
他希望你和我一起去撒他的骨灰
he wanted you and I to get together to scatter his ashes.
真的吗
Really?
这就奇怪了
That's odd.
我和你♥爸♥之前闹成那样
The way things ended with me and your dad,
我以为他再也不想和我有任何瓜葛了
I didn't think he'd want me part of this.
要太妃糖吗
Want a taffy?
来一个
Yeah.
停 奥斯卡吃不了糖
Actually, Oscar will have to decline.
他最近牙疼
He's having tooth problems.
这伙计是谁
Who is this guy,
你的管家吗
your butler?
他快把我管死了
He's a pain in my butler.
奥斯卡从来不关心自己的健康
Oscar isn't minding his health.
你能不能别多管闲事
Well, you are not minding your own business.
你怎么总像个小屁孩一样
Well, you are acting like a child.
你没听她说吗 我是个中年人
You heard the lady, I'm a middle-aged man!
奥斯卡 奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Oscar, Oscar, Oscar.
你逗我呢
Oh, you cannot be serious!
我知道你会把你手♥机♥上的提醒关了
That's right, I knew that you would disable the alarm
所以我在我手♥机♥上也设置了
on your phone, so I put a backup on mine.
我就不该让你跟来
I should never have let you come on this trip.
把手♥机♥给我
Now give me your phone!
不 你先吃药再说
No, when you take your medicine.
-手♥机♥给我 -你先吃药
- Give me your phone! - When you take medicine!
我的妈呀
Oh dear.
什么 那可是价值200块的太妃糖啊
Oh dear? That's $200 worth of taffy!
而且 还有
And, you know...
我爹
my dad.
现在咋办
What do we do now?
这可真是一点也不奇葩
Well, this isn't weird at all.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表