剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
他们干嘛呢
What are they doing?
服务员给了他们儿童菜单和蜡笔
Waitress gave them a children's menu and crayons.
他们在比谁先把所有点连好
They're trying to see who can connect the dots first.
是熊
Bear!
冲浪熊
Bear on a surfboard!
我就知道 我预感到了
I knew it. I sensed it.
这不公平
That's no fair.
我的蜡笔断了
My crayon broke.
没想到在这能看到你 费里斯
I wasn't expecting to see you here, Felix.
你不是躲着朗福德餐厅呢吗
I thought you were avoiding Langford's.
为什么 因为艾米丽在这工作
Why? Because Emily works here
还甩了我吗
and she dumped me?
对 事实就是
Yes, the truth is, I have not
分手后再也没见过艾米丽
seen Emily since the breakup,
我也一直在躲着朗福德餐厅
and I have been avoiding Langford's.
电梯我也不坐
I've also been taking the stairs
改走楼梯了
instead of using the elevator,
还粘了假胡子 戴着贝雷帽
and donning a moustache and beret
才能穿过大厅
for trips through the lobby.
那是你啊
That was you?
切 我还以为看到强尼·戴普了
Damn, I thought I had me a Johnny Depp sighting.
不过我知道今天来没问题
But I knew I was okay coming here today
今天她休息 因为她发了一张
because it's her day off and she just posted
在狗狗公园的自♥拍♥
a picture of herself at the dog park,
那肯定是以前拍的
which must have been taken earlier
因为你在这 我们都在
because here you are and here are we.
费里斯
Hi, Felix.
我很好 你呢
Good, and you?
什么
What?
我还在纳闷我们会何时重见
I was wondering when we were going
现在我们见面了
to run into each other, and now we have,
感觉很对
and it feels right.
就是这个感觉
The right stuff.
我们俩坐在友情的宇宙飞船上
We are astronauts of friendship.
我之前不确定我们会
I wasn't sure how we would...
你懂的 从...
You know, sin...
抱歉 有点尴尬
I'm sorry, this is a little awkward.
尴尬 不对 是好极了
Awkward? No, it is goo...d.
金子打得好字
Good as gold.
友情的大金牌
The gold medal of friendship...
归我们所有
goes to us. Oh!
尴尬到没眼看了
I don't know where to look.
好吧 我得回去工作了
Okay, well, have to get back to work.
你去吧
You do that.
好好工作 姑娘
Work it, girl!
比我想象中要顺利
Well, that went better than I thought.
天呐 瞧瞧谁来了
Oh, God, look who's here.
瑞奇·艾森
Uch, Rich Eisen.
他总是在收听率出来以后
He always "Swings by"
恰巧路过来告诉我
after the ratings come out
他赢了我输了 他是我爸爸
to tell me he beat me and that he's my daddy.
麦迪逊
Madison.
艾森
Eisen.
恰巧过来显摆收听率的
Swing by to gloat about the ratings?
什么收听率啊
Oh, what are ratings, anyway?
不过就是决定谁是你♥爸♥爸的精确测量嘛
Other than a highly accurate way to determine who your daddy is?
友情的宇宙飞船上这个形容词怪不怪
Was the astronaut of friendship thing weird?
不怪 挺好的 很有趣味
No, no, it was good-- it was playful.
奥斯卡 你听说了没
Say, Oscar, have you heard?
广播公益信托提名我
The Broadcasters Charitable Trust
获得年度人道主义奖
has named me Humanitarian of the Year.
他们需要有人在宴会的时候介绍我出场
They want someone to introduce me at the banquet,
我想到你了
and I thought of you.
你觉得在你来这里 当着我朋友的面
You really think I would do that after you come down here
羞辱我以后 我会接受吗
and insult me in front of my friends?
他会去的
He'll be there.
抱歉 奥斯卡 不过你知道
I'm sorry, Oscar, but, you know,
你和瑞奇是一个台的
you and Rich are on the same network,
大佬们说那个画面有助于公♥司♥团结形象
and the execs think it would be "Good corporate synergy."
刚收到邮件了
I just got the email.
毕竟以你的收听率的排行
And with your ratings being where they are,
也就是吊车尾
I.E., the crapper,
最好还是不要惹恼那些高层人士
it's probably not a good idea to make the bigwigs mad.
周五见了
So we'll see you Friday.
你的发际线可以再高层点
He could use a big wig.
你的发际线高出天际了
You could use a big wig!
他走没影了
Ah, he's gone.
跟他的头发一样
Just like his hair.
你头发都没了
You've got no hair!
气死了 最后一句狠话总是他撂下的
Man, he always has to get the last word in.
大混♥蛋♥
He's such a jerk.
想起高中欺负我的那人了
Reminds me of my bully from high school.
不知道这姑娘现在怎么样
I wonder what she's doing now.
不敢相信你居然要在公众场合
I can't believe you got to get up in public
给那个傻瓜颁奖
and give an award to that fool.
别担心 我会买♥♥一桌位置
Oh, don't worry, I'll buy a table
我们都去支持他 好不好 大家伙
and we'll all be there to support you, right, guys?
-当然 -不错啊
- Of course. - Sounds fun.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Oh, sorry.
-我以为他在问我 -他问的是你
- I thought he was talking to me. - He was asking you.
-你可以去 -我可以不去
- But you could go. - I don't have to go.
-我也可以去 -我是说我很乐意去的
- I could go. - I mean, I'm happy to.
-没关系 -除非觉得奇怪
- Doesn't matter. - Unless it's weird.
-你定 -听你的
- Up to you. - It's your call.
希望那有酒精能麻痹一下
Oh, I hope there's a bar.
没关系 费里斯 我不一定要去
It's okay, Felix, I don't have to go.
不 我们当然可以一起去
No, no, of course we can both go.
如果我们不想变得奇怪 就不会奇怪的
It doesn't have to be weird if we don't want it to be.
确定吗
Are you sure?
当然了
Of course!
这也许是我们俩的关系中
This can be the kickoff
全新超酷低调友情部分的开端
to the New Super-Cool Laid-Back Friendship part of our relationship.
确实有酒吧
Yeah, there's a bar.
-太棒了 -感谢老天爷
- Fantastic. - Oh, thank God.
虽然我很讨厌
Even though I hate
说那个小丑的好话
having to say nice things about that clown,
这个讲稿写得太好了
the speech reads great.
我只做了微小的更改
I just got a couple of tweaks.
说吧
Hit me.
这里 当我们说
You see here, when we say,
"瑞奇·艾森是个好人 在做好事"
"Rich Eisen is a good man who does good things"?
我们能不能把两个"好"字去掉
Could we lose both of the "Goods"?
你想改成"瑞奇·艾森是个人 在做事"
You want it to read, "Rich Eisen is a man who has done things"?
对 好多了
Yeah, that's better.
两个问题 明天宴会在几点钟
Two questions: What time is the banquet tomorrow,
还有 只有我这么觉得吗
and was it just me,
还是你们都感到了 艾米丽想挽回我
or did you get the sense that Emily wants me back?
七点半 你说啥
7:30, and say what now?
我就是感觉艾米丽在给我发讯号♥
It just feel like Emily was sending me signals.
费里斯 我不想打破你的美梦
Oh, Felix, I hate to break it to you,
但你好像在否定现实
but I think you're in denial.
我没有
No, I'm not.
等等 我有吗
Oh, wait, am I?
我有
I am!
否定 我在否定里
Denial, I'm in denial.
对
Yes!
古怪的小个子
He's a weird little man.
整个演讲中 我管艾森叫"瑞奇"
Okay, I call Eisen "Rich" throughout the speech.
我们真的确定不是叫"傻♥逼♥"吗
Are we 100% sure he doesn't sometimes go by "Dick"?
不要 别祭出白板啊
Oh, no, not the whiteboard.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表