剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
Don't forget to sign up for the basketball tournament.
什么篮球锦标赛
What basketball tournament?
酒桶派对
Keg party!
肯定超好玩
This is going to be great.
对 等喝光之后 我们可以
Yeah, and when it's empty, we can roll it
让它滚下楼梯玩《大金刚》
down the staircase and play Donkey Kong.
奥斯卡 这些是什么人
Oscar, who are all these people?
他们是兰福德餐厅的常客
These are Langford's regulars
都很讨厌你对餐厅的改造
who hate what you've done with the place.
对 麦迪逊先生和我说了
Yeah, Mr. Madison filled me in.
不厚道 昂格 不厚道
Uncool, Unger, uncool.
诺曼 作为大楼员工
Norman, as a building employee
你应该阻止乱七八糟的人进入公♥寓♥
you should have denied this riff-raff access to the premises.
我今天休息
It's my day off.
那你怎么还穿着制♥服♥
Then why are you in uniform?
姑娘们喜欢
Chicks dig it.
奥斯卡 我受够了
Oscar, I am exhausted,
这里的人你连一半都不认识
and you don't even know half of these people!
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这些是我的朋友
These are my friends.
泰迪
Teddy...
蓝帽男
Blue hat guy...
莎莉·大胸脯
Sally Big Boobs...
还有亚洲T先生
And Asian Mr. T.
奥斯卡 你在耍孩子气
Oscar, you're acting childish.
好了 你遇到麻烦
Okay, you were in trouble
然后我一如既往地 出手相助
and I stepped in and helped you, like I always do.
但你什么时候感谢过我
But do I get any gratitude?
感谢什么
For what?
每次我喜欢上什么东西
Every time I find something I like,
你就冲进来把乐趣都给弄没了
you swoop in and improve the fun out of it.
你先是搬进来
First you moved in,
然后又不让我抽雪茄
then you banned cigar smoke,
不让我吐痰 不让我躶体进厨房♥
and spitting, and kitchen nudity.
你当时用的是电饼铛
You were using a panini press.
我这么做是为你的安全着想
It was for your own safety.
你现在又把魔爪伸向了郎福德
And now you're doing it with Langford's.
你夺走了我的家
You took my home away,
你又把我的第二家园
now you're taking my home away from home...
给夺走了
...away.
你简直是不可理喻
This is ridiculous.
奥斯卡 把这些人全都赶出去
Oscar, I want these people out of here!
不 他们不会走的
No, they're staying.
而且 我们明晚还要再这么玩
In fact, we're doing this again tomorrow night.
以后每晚都这么玩
And every night after that!
我们可以把这里叫做郎福德之北
We could call it Langford's North.
郎福德之北 我喜欢
Langford's North, I like it!
做品牌正是我的专长
Well, branding was sort of my specialty.
韦恩 说真的 别显摆了
Wayne, seriously, stop it.
我没有时间处理你们这些小孩子的闹剧
I do not have time for this tomfoolery.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed!
它现在是我的了 谁也别想拿走
It's mine now, now I keep it.
好啊好啊 全拿走啊 全拿走啊
Okay, okay, take 'em all. Take 'em all
早上好 丹妮
Morning, Dani.
我倒是想帮你打扫
I would help you clean up,
可是我有原则 不能帮你
but I'm refusing based on principle.
桌子旁边有块玉米片 你能不能...
There's a tortilla chip by the table right there if you...
-我就是想提醒你一下 -我看见了
- Wanted to make sure you saw it. - Yeah, I see it.
我看见了
I see it.
费里斯 你和奥斯卡能不能把这事解决了
Felix, can't you and Oscar settle this?
已经四天了
It's been four days.
你俩的感情都变成什么样了
Look what it's doing to your friendship.
我不想让他不开心的
I didn't mean to upset him.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
你知道 你们中总有一个人要大度一点的
You know, one of you is going to have to be the bigger person.
我想我们都知道那个人是谁
And I think we both know who the bigger person is.
我们应该是可以做一下妥协
I suppose we could find some compromise.
我可以把电视打开 或者出♥售♥国产啤酒
I could turn the TVs back on, or serve a... domestic beer.
奥斯卡
Oscar,
我们能不能谈一谈
could we talk for a moment?
现在不行 我得去补点货
Not now. I gotta unload my supplies.
玉米片 裸女调酒棒
Corn chips, naked lady swizzle sticks,
我们就可以在郎福德之北狂野一夜了
all we need for a wild night at Langford's North,
这是奥斯卡企业旗下的一个分支
a division of OscarCorp.
我一直在考虑我在郎福德
Well, I've been thinking about some of the changes
做过的一些改动
that I made down at Langford's.
我也是一直在考虑
Yes, I've been thinking, too.
我们想把你的浴室改成男厕所
And we would like to use your bathroom as the men's room.
介不介意我在里面装个尿槽
Mind if I install a urine trough?
你敢
You wouldn't dare!
我也没有别的选择吧
I don't have much of a choice, do I?
那我也没有了
Well, then neither do I!
不好意思
And now if you'll excuse me,
我现在要去满足我的饕餮食欲了
I have discerning palates to sate!
我最讨厌他文绉绉的了
I hate it when he talks like a book.
我知道
I know.
但你站在他的角度考虑一下
But think about it from his side.
他在实现他的梦想
I mean, he's getting to live out a fantasy.
而且你要记得 他这么做是为了帮你
And remember, he did this to help you.
我知道
I know.
我也不是很喜欢自己的公♥寓♥
It's not like I enjoy having people
每晚都被人搞得乱糟糟的
trash my apartment every night.
要弄也是我弄
That's supposed to be my job.
你们中总有个人要大度一点
Well, one of you is gonna have to be the bigger person,
我想我们都知道那个人是谁
and I think we both know who the bigger person is.
是我 对吧
It's me, right?
当然了
Of course it is.
费里斯 我们聊聊吧
Hey, Felix, can you talk for a second?
不好意思 我要把这些货送去郎福德
Sorry, no, I've got to get these supplies down to Langford's.
我们新出的招牌鸡尾酒需要接木骨果
Elderberries for our new signature cocktail.
特伦斯·特伦特·达比的专辑用来营造氛围
A Terence Trent D'Arby CD for atmosphere.
还有松露油
And truffle oil.
用来炸薯条
For the fries.
禽兽
Monster!
艾米丽
Oh, Emily!
有问题了
Problem.
我们周末才把纸巾叠成天鹅
The swan is our weekend napkin.
工作日是叠兔子
Weekdays are rabbits.
你是不是需要我再给你一份纸巾日历安排
Does somebody need another copy of the napkin calendar?
费里斯 我们需要谈一谈
Felix, we have to talk, okay?
-过去这四天... -那是不是昂格
- For the past four days... - Is that Unger?!
抓住他 别让他跑了
Grab him! Don't let him leave!
抓住他了 队长
Got him, Chief!
你都做了些什么
What did you do?!
你什么意思
What do you mean?
莫林 放手
Maureen, let go!
你的力气比大猩猩还大
You've got gorilla strength.
我就离开了三天
I was gone three days.
我们餐厅就亏损了3200美元
The restaurant lost $3,200!
你说什么呢 这地方每天都来好多人
What are you talking about? The place was packed!
你在你的精致食材上花了太多的钱
You spent too much on your fancy ingredients.
北美野牛
Bison?
松露
Truffles?
厨房♥每做出一道菜来我都在亏钱
I lost money on everything that came out of that kitchen.
我本来想针对的客户群体是...
The crowd that I was trying to cater to...
这就是问题所在了
That's another thing!
你的客户群体喝得太少了
Your crowd doesn't drink enough.
他们对自己的人生很满意
They're too pleased with their lives.
我想要的是酗酒的落水狗
I want sad bastards with drinking problems!
抱歉 费里斯
I'm so sorry, Felix.
真可惜 现在我又有精力和时间
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表