剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
然后让他自己主动联♥系♥起那栋房♥子
and then let himxa0connect that idea to the house himself.
你的魔术棒一挥 就把他的道德良知变没了
Presto! You let his moral conscience off the hook.
几十个青少年 大部分是男孩子
Dozens of teenagers, mostly young men,
着了魔一样跟随游戏进入了那栋房♥子
followed the gamexa0like thexa0Pied Piper to the house.
让我们研究房♥子的本质是什么
To show us whatxa0the house is.
但我们知道房♥子的本质是什么
But we know what the house is.
就是传送门
It's a portal.
打开玫瑰花窗 就是去看清♥真♥♥相♥
To open the rose window is to see the truth.
只是大部分人要么没法走到这一步
It's just that most people can't get toxa0it,
要么无法承受看到另一个世界的景象
or can't stand to see what's on thexa0other side.
不不不
No, no, no.
不 那栋房♥子
No, the house...
可不止这么简单
is a lot more than that.
那来看下我对你投入的时间和资金有所回报吧
Then I want to see what you have done with your time and my money,
现在就让我看到成果
and I want to see it now.
这边请
This way.
「祖使」
OA!
「祖使」
OA!
达米 「祖使」
Darmi! OA!
「祖使」
OA!
达米
Darmi!
该死
Fuck!
蕾娜塔
Renata.
亨珀带走了「祖使」
Hap has OA.
他有所图谋
He's going to do something.
我不清楚是什么 但他会害她
I don't know what, but he'll harm her.
你是荷马
Are you Homer?
还是罗伯茨医生
Or Dr. Roberts?
都是
Both.
我都是
I'm both.
你现在记起来了啊
Now, you remember, huh?
哈瓦那
Havana.
你诱拐了我 让我被囚禁了
You lured me into my cage.
对
Yes.
没错
I did.
我要帮你打破牢笼
I'm going to break you out of yours.
那栋房♥子似乎会唤醒人体内某物
The house seems to trigger something in people.
我不了解具体原理 只知道就是如此
I don't know how it works, just that it does it.
该物在人脑中盛放
Something blooms inside their brain.
一直在休眠
Something dormant.
可能是颗种子
A seed, maybe.
里面的事物会颠覆你的认知
What you see in there can be very challenging.
你确定做好心理准备了吗
Are you sure you're ready?
好
Okay.
人类大脑中都蕴含多重宇宙
Every human mind contains the multiverse.
我们大脑内都有一个「分岔小径的花♥园♥」
An actual garden of forking pathsxa0within us all....
等待施肥灌溉
just waiting to be fertilized.
「我们不应停止探索
"We shall not cease from exploration.
探索的终点
The end of all exploring
将是回到我们的起点
will be to arrive where we started
并对其一如初见
and know the place for the first time.
托马斯·艾略特」
T.S. Eliot."
「我们的起点」
"Where we started."
她在这里
She's in here.
你们也在
And so are you.
从前 没人能在四分钟内跑完一英里
No human being had ever run a mile under fourxa0minutes.
人们曾以为 这是人类速度的极限
It was thought that was the limits of humanxa0speed.
然后某天 一个英国人用时3分59秒跑完了一英里
And then one day, an Englishman did it in 3'59".
极限就此打破
That was it.
六周后 不断有人跑进四分钟
Six weeks later, someone else did it. Then another and another.
时至今日 健硕的高中生也能跑进四分钟了
Now, a strong highxa0schooler can do it.
主观上的否定限制了突破的可能
It's our inabilityxa0to conceivexa0 those things that holds us back.
这些花朵能让人一窥异时空的影像
These flowers offerxa0a glimpse into other dimensions.
我制♥作♥了一张多重宇宙的概略地图
I've made a crude map of the multiverse.
其实是培育出了地图
Grown it, really.
只需想像穿越的场景 就能到达目的地
All we ever had to do to was to be able to imagine it to travel there.
就像你之前穿越时 脑中想着荷马一样
Like you did when you thought of Homer as you jumped.
反应别这么过激
Don't overreact.
我懂 确实颠覆认知
I understand.xa0I know. I know it's shocking.
很难适应消化 但得从大局着眼
It's hard to get used to, but think of the bigger picture.
斯科特
Scott.
帕蕊
Prairie.
你总算出现了
Thank God!
我知道这很难接受 他们做出了巨大牺牲
I know this is hard to see, and it is a terrible sacrifice,
但你只要记住一点
but just remember,
斯科特在其他时空还活蹦乱跳呢
Scott isxa0alive and well in other dimensions.
这些花朵代表多重宇宙的目的地
These flowers are a destination in the multiverse.
想想看他奉献给了我们什么 你瞧
And think of what he's given us. Look.
有此发现
With this discovery...
人们就不必再次盲目穿越了
people won't have to jump into the dark ever again.
你就试试看吧
Just try it.
拜托
Please.
你只需吞下去 就能窥探目的地了
All you have to do is eat it to glimpse the destination.
法国佬
French.
杰西
Jesse.
不是我下的手 是房♥子所为
I didn't do this. The house did this.
我只是借此机会进行研究
I'm just taking the opportunity to learn.
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve!
帕蕊
Prairie.
帕蕊 我们可以一起穿越
Prairie, we can do this together.
这只是起点
This is just the beginning.
罗伯茨医生说得对
Dr. Roberts was right.
某种程度上而言
In some ways...
我和你是同类人
I am like you.
我压制了体内的妮娜 一味按我的意愿行事
I caged Nina inside me, smothered her to exert my will,
为所欲为 掌控一切
to takexa0what I wanted, to be in control.
我之前害怕她
I was afraid of her...
嫉妒她
jealous.
也许你对荷马的感觉也是如此
Maybe that's what you felt about Homer...
不
No.
你害怕嫉妒斯科特 瑞秋 蕾娜塔
Scott, Rachel, Renata,
还有这些男孩子
these... boys.
这个时空 我见识到了我人生的另一种可能
I got to see another version of my lifexa0here.
这里 我拥有一切
One in which I was given everything:
金钱 梦想成真 还有疼爱我的父亲
money, fulfillment of dreams, my father who lovedxa0me.
当我是帕蕊时 这些我一无所有
As Prairie, I had none of these things.
我之前的人生困难重重 还不幸遇见了你
My life was one hardship after another, and then I met you.
妮娜领略到了世界的风光
Nina saw the whole world.
但我却看到了背后的丑恶
But I saw underneath it.
我像煤炭一样被掩埋在地下
I was pressed down like coal.
我身心煎熬
I suffered.
这才是天使的本质
That's what an angel is.
世界的重压令钻石蒙尘
Dust pressed into a diamond by the weightxa0of this world.
你让我折翼了
You crushed me...
剥夺了我盛放的机会
before I had the chance to become anything.
你让我折翼了
You crushed me.
但我没被你击垮
But you didn't destroy me.
我死而复生 拥有了你羡慕不来的本领
I died and came back to life with something you'll never have.
你暴虐 恐怖 孤独
You have violence, and terror,xa0 and loneliness.
我有力量
I have power.
我们有信念
We have faith.
就在另一时空的这个地方
In exactly this place, in another dimension...
你们的尸体在这里 但都被迫陷入了沉睡
your bodies are here, but they're lockedxa0in a sleep.
她走了
She's gone.
她离开房♥间了
She left the room.
那就跟上她
Then let's follow her.
她在这儿 身边还有别人
She's here, and she's not alone.
她有危险
She's in danger.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表