剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
Just let him... let him go.
我们在这儿落脚 商量好下一步计划
We should stop and, think of what to do next.
没事了
It's okay.
我一会儿回来 去买♥♥点饮料
I'll be back. Gonna go grab a soda or something.
我们抛弃了他
We fucking abandoned him.
不 是他想自己静静
No. He wanted to be alone.
必须要五个人
We need five.
没有史蒂夫 什么也做不成
We can't do anything without Steve.
-也许我们该回去找他 -不 不行
- Maybe we should go back and get him. - No. We can't.
警♥察♥正四处搜寻艾米的车
Cops are on the lookout for Amy's car.
两位
Guys...
我指的是杰西
I was talking about Jesse.
我们都知道他生前需要帮助 但都忽视了他
He needed help. We all knew it and we just ignored him,
因为他不起眼
because he was easy to ignore.
这是他查到的那个地方
This is the place he was talking about.
荷马濒死经验发生的那个诊所
The, the clinic from Homer's NDE.
-我要去宝藏岛 -不
- I'm going to Treasure Island. - No.
不 我们不能装作若无其事 一味前行
No. We can't just keep going on, not after...
我...
I...
是我造成了这一切
I let this happen.
我得弥补过错
I gotta make it right.
我最近头脑不清醒 没做出正确判断
I haven't... been in my right mind, not about any of this.
我好像
I think...
我好像出了问题
I think something's wrong with me.
我觉得...
I'm feeling...
迷失了
confused.
但是
But...
我会做个简单的祷告
I'm gonna say a short prayer...
然后就向警♥察♥自首
then I'm calling the police to turn myself in.
我不会让你们惹上麻烦
You can't get in trouble over this. I won't let you.
法国佬
French.
你干什么
What are you doing?
阿方索
Alfonso?
是你打的电♥话♥
You called?
然后
And then...
艾米报了警
Amy went to go call the police.
我们无能为力
So, there was nothing we could do.
我们当时得赶紧离开那儿 所以...
We had to get out of there, so...
我们开走了艾米的车
we took Amy's car...
史蒂夫下车跑掉了
and, Steve leaped out.
我们还不知道他在哪儿
We still don't know where he is.
但是
But...
这就是全部经过
that's how we got here.
好吧
Okay.
你希望我能帮你们
And you're expecting me to help you with this?
我拿不准
I don't know.
还记得我们在哪里遇见吗
You remember where we met?
嗯
Yeah.
你从没问过 我在那里干什么
You never asked me what I was doing there.
-在「祖使」家 -对
- At OA's house? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-那你为什么 -什么为什么
- So why were you? - Why was I what?
你为什么出现在她家
Why were you at her house?
好吧
Okay.
房♥子是什么
What is a house?
-等下 我没懂 -房♥子是什么
- Wait, what do you mean? - What's a house?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道
Yes, you do.
就是
It's just...
空间吗
I don't know, space?
对 空间
Space. Good.
空间是什么
What is a space?
一所房♥子
A house?
一间学校
A school?
一个教堂
A church?
一间旅馆
Motel?
一家诊所
A clinic?
你其实知道
Part of you knows.
其实你心中一直有答案吧
Part of you has always known, hasn't it?
我之前在电视上看到一些画面
I saw something in the TV.
一些我不敢承认看到的现象
Something I was afraid to admit.
我们当时都在那里
We were in that room,
但屋里还有其他人
but others were, too.
即使是现在 我也能感受到个中真谛
Even right now, I can feel the truth of it.
这里不只有我们
We are not alone in this room.
时空就是这样相连吧
That's how they're connected, isn't it? The dimensions.
通过空间相连
Through spaces.
这就是你们要找的答案了
Now you've got what you need.
我还以为自己精神错乱了
I thought I was losing my mind.
没有
You're not.
你只是发现了房♥中房♥[进入新境界]You're just finding new rooms inside it.
我们注定要去宝藏岛
We are meant to go to Treasure Island.
你为何帮我们
Why are you helping us?
我是被派来帮助她的人
I've been sent to help her.
她会需要你们的帮助
She's gonna need it.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表