剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
He thinksxa0you're a danger to yourself and others?
不 他知道我只会对珀西医生一人能造成威胁
No. He knows I'm a danger to no one but Dr. Percy, and to him only,
因为我知道他的真面目
because Ixa0know what he is.
他的真面目是什么
What is he?
这里说话不安全
This is notxa0a safe place.
但我不着急 再在这里待12天也可以
But I'm in no rush. Another 12 days here is doable.
而你就不同了
You, on the other hand...
你时间紧迫吧
Time isn't on your side, is it?
如果我把你弄出去
Look, if I get you out of here
如果你表现出任何严重的精神病症状
and youxa0exhibit any signs of serious mental illness,
我会立刻通知珀西医生
I will callxa0Dr. Percy at once.
你认为严重的精神病症状是什么
What do youxa0consider serious mental illness?
精神错乱 发疯
Delusions. Mania.
邋遢 反♥社♥会♥行为
Lapsed hygiene. Sociopathic behavior.
不停重复一句话
Incessant repetitions.xa0
逻辑思维失常
Inability to follow a logical train of thought.
我不是精神病 但逻辑思维没你想得那么靠谱
I'm notxa0mentally ill, but I do think logic is overrated.
莱昂内尔
Lionel!
你来不来
You coming?
如果你陷入恐慌
If you start to get panicky,xa0
你得去找护士...
you need to get to the nurses' office....
继续深呼吸冷静
Just do the breathing exercises...
穿上外套
Put this on.
我们走
Let's go.
别回头
Don't lookxa0back.
停下 她不能离开医院
Stop! She's not allowed to leave the premises!
好
All right.
找橙色那辆车 很显眼
The bright orange one. Can't miss it.
-开到前面 -他们去哪了
- Pull up out front. - Where'd they go?
-那边 -那边
- Over there. - There.
停车
P, park.
倒车
R, reverse.
这个...
N...
坏了 坏了
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
停车
Hey, stop!
停车
Stop!
你以前开过车吗
Have you driven a car before?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
这就是74年尼克松在美元与黄金兑换中
See, it's the unilateral cancellation of the direct international convertibility
实行的单方面取消国际兑换率政策
of thexa0dollar to gold by Nixon in '74.
你认为那是件好事吗
You saying it was a good thing?
我是说这让美元在国际货币中
I'm saying it allowed the dollar a very unique position
占据有利位置
in terms ofxa0international currencies.
也许能独占鳌头
Perhaps even led to its supremacy.
这里是男汤
This is the men's side.
女汤没有桑拿房♥
There's no sauna on the women's side.
我不介意 你们介意吗
I don't mind. Do you mind?
我只有在泳池底部时
You know, the only time I really feel like myself anymore
才感觉到真正的自己
is at thexa0bottom of the pool.
我懂你的意思 那种感觉很宁静
I know what you mean.xa0It's soxa0quiet.
只有那样 才能缓解耳鸣
It's thexa0only relief for tinnitus.
你怎么会觉得我耳鸣呢
What makesxa0you think I have tinnitus?
我能听见
I can hearxa0it.
你能听到我耳中的嗡鸣声吗
You can hearxa0the ringing in my ears?
对 我听到了 你听到我的了吗
Yes. I hearxa0it. Do you hear mine?
你之前在哪儿
Where werexa0you before this?
我沿着海边开着车
I took a drive up the coast.
这样装有意思吗 珀西医生
Must we playxa0this game, Dr. Percy?
抱歉 我们见过吗 我们认识吗
How-- I'm sorry, have we met? Do we know each other?
我们耳鸣的原因一样 你明白吗
Our earsxa0ring for the same reason, do you understand?
我们喜欢喧闹的音乐
We like loudxa0music?
因为我们不属于这个时空
Because we don't belong here.
我们是「穿越者」
We're tourists.
你是说耳鸣
Are you saying tinnitus...
-是副作用 -穿越的副作用
- is a sidexa0effect of-- - Travel.
我昨天附身于这具身体 面对一个不同的人生
Yesterday I arrived inside the body of a life that was already in motion.
你应该也是一样吧
I believe that you have done the same.
我们找别地儿再说吧
Let's continue this elsewhere.
不如你说下关于那栋房♥子的事吧
Why don't you tell me everything you knowxa0about the house?
也许有助于我恢复记忆
Maybe it will help me remember.
房♥子建于1910年
So, the house was built in 1910
屋主是一个靠淘金潮发了大财的工程师
by an engineer who made a fortune off the gold rush.
他为自己的妻子建了这栋房♥子
Now, he built the house for his wife,
她老婆自称是灵媒
who claimed to be some kind of medium.
能跟鬼魂交流吗
Like... talk to spirits?
对 能够通灵什么
Yeah, or hold séances and stuff.
她醉心于维多利亚时期那一套巫术
She was into all that weird old Victorian shit.
这些不是最初的方案
Now, these aren't the original plans.
这些是六七十年代的样子
These are from the '60s or '70s
房♥子被拆成单间 租出去了
when the house was brokenxa0into units and rented out.
房♥子一直保持这样
It was like that until
直到两年前 被你和皮尔·拉斯金买♥♥下
two years ago when you bought it with Pierre Ruskin.
显然 他是我男友
He's myxa0boyfriend, apparently.
我也听说了
Yeah, Ixa0heard that, too.
-这是什么 -冰敷一下你的下巴
- What's this? - For yourxa0jaw.
继续说房♥子的事
So, thexa0house.
总之 房♥客搬走了
Yeah, in any case, the tenants were relocated,
房♥子又改回了原来的设计
and the house was restored to the original design,
也就是现在这个样子
which is pretty much represented here.
该你了
So...
暗门在哪里
where's thexa0secret entrance?
图表太复杂 看得有些费劲
I mean,xa0these are hard to read.
你去过这栋房♥子吗
You everxa0been to this house?
-我说会带你进去 就一定说到做到 -怎么进去
- I said I'dxa0get you in and I will. - How?
那这个呢
Whatxa0about this?
「三个智者」是什么
What's "Three Wise, Man"?
这样吧
You knowxa0what?
你就直接滑动看一下里面的图片吧
Why don't you just thumbxa0through the rest of the images in that file?
巴克
Buck.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 怎么了 感觉你像见鬼了
What? What?xa0 You look like you've seen a ghost.
-这是那个失踪孩子吗 -对 这是米歇尔
- Is this thexa0missing person? - Yeah, that's Michelle.
怎么了 她怎么了
Why? What about her?
是他
Him.
抱歉
Sorry.
这张照片
The image just...
让我想起了我在密歇根认识的一个年轻人
reminds mexa0of a young man I knew in Michigan.
你对亨珀... 珀西医生了解多少
What else doxa0you know about Hap-- Dr. Percy?
他写了一本书
He wrote a book about
名叫《量子精神学》 内容是绝对现实即为疯狂
unmitigated reality as madness called Quantum Psychotic.
他以前是你男友的心理医生
He used toxa0be your boyfriend's shrink.
他是拉斯金的心理医生吗
He was Ruskin'sxa0therapist?
对
Yeah.
所以我才被送进了那个诊所
That's how I ended up at the clinic.
这一切都环环相扣
It's allxa0connected.
什么环环相扣
What is?
珀西医生 皮尔·拉斯金 那栋房♥子 失踪的青少年
Dr. Percy, Pierre Ruskin, the house, missing teenagers.
你已经去过妮娜的公♥寓♥了
You were atxa0Nina's apartment already?
不 那是「迷幻之地」
No, that'sxa0CURI.
-我们得去妮娜的公♥寓♥ -是你的公♥寓♥
- We have toxa0go to Nina's apartment. - It's yourxa0apartment.
为什么
Why?
因为那里也有一个能开启密室的密♥码♥锁
Because this security keypad is on the door to a locked closet there.
如果妮娜
If Nina...
如果我牵涉其中 我们可以查个水落石出
If I'mxa0implicated in all this, we can get to the bottom of it.
红色爪哇屋
荷马·罗伯茨
尽快给我回电 有急事
2个未接电♥话♥
有急事 请快回电
-喂 -罗伯茨医生
- Hello. - Dr. Roberts.
-珀西医生 -我刚开机
- Dr. Percy... - I justxa0switched my phone on.
妮娜·阿莎罗娃今早从诊所逃走了
Nina Azarova escapedxa0 from the clinic this morning.
-什么叫逃走了 -详情不了解
- What do youxa0mean, escaped? - We don't know exactly.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表