剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
You feel up to sharing the details of your conversation with Scott?
好
Okay.
斯科特 说一下你死时的情景
Scott, tell mexa0 what happened when youxa0died.
明亮的灯光很刺眼
I was blinded by the bright lights.
四面都是灯光
The lights were everywhere.
我们在一个仓库中
We were in a warehouse.
我看见了「祖使」
I saw OA.
是她
It was her...
又不是她
and not her.
亨珀没管她叫「祖使」
And Hap didn't call her OA.
他管她叫 「布里」什么
He called her... Brin, or somethin'.
他对她说了什么 她嫣然一笑
He said somethin' to her, and she laughed...
然后吻了他
and kissed him...
就好像两人是情侣一样
like they were a couple.
他们上面架好了摄像机
There were cameras in the air above 'em.
亨珀叫了谁 但他的声音变了
Hap called out to someone, but his voice wasxa0different.
他变成了英式口音
He spoke with a British accent.
然后一个身材矮胖的大妈
And then, a older woman, heavyset,
来到我身后说
comes up behind me and says,xa0
我来教你第三套「奇幻术」
"I'm here to give you the third movement."
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think it means?
我有个推论 但我想先检验一下
I have a theory, but I'd like to test it first.
好了 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
珀西医生
Dr. Percy.
瑞秋·迪格拉索不在帕金斯医院
Rachel DeGrasso isn't at Perkins.
我打电♥话♥问过了
I called.
好吧 事已至此
All right. Well...
我很遗憾地告诉你 瑞秋死了
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but Rachel's dead.
什么
What?
那天的事件之后
After the incident the other day
就是你允许妮娜·阿莎罗娃和那几个病人接触
where you allowed Nina Azarovaxa0to interact with the other patients,
加重了他们的共有型精神错乱状况
and they elaborated on their shared delusion...
她割喉自杀了
she cut her throat.
你当时怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
听着
Now, look...
事实是
the truth is...
我一直很担心你 荷马
I've been worried about you, Homer.
担心你自己可能也陷入一种妄想状态
That you might be getting lost in the delusion yourself.
你自己也有这种担心吧
You have the same concern, yes?
-该死 -别别别 没事
- Fuck! - No, no, no, no. No, no. It's okay.
没事
It's okay.xa0
你只是没把握好
You're just having troublexa0navigating the line
现实与虚幻的界限
between what's real and what isn't.
精神科医生免不了也会精神崩溃
It's an occupational hazard.
因为你对那几个病人太用心了 走得太近了
Because you empathize so deeply with others.
这是你最大的优点
It's your greatest strength...
也是你最大的弱点
and your greatest weakness.
但我能帮你
But I can help you.
你愿意让我帮你吗
Will you let me help you?
你能帮吗
Can you?
能
Yes.
你好好清醒一下
Try and clear your head,
今晚来我办公室一趟
and thenxa0come by the office later on tonight.
-我们一起解决这个问题 -好
- We'll work through this, okay? - Okay.
卡里姆
Karim!
怎么回事 你跑哪去了
What happened? Where have you been?
-我在公园里睡着了 -我找不到你
- I fell asleep in a park. - I couldn't find you.
我去你家找了你好几次
I came by your placexa0several times.
我给你打了无数个电♥话♥
I called your phone 20 times.
-你怎么总是玩消失 -你这么生气干什么
- Why doxa0you always disappear? - Why are you so angry?
-你找到... -没有
- Did you find... - No.
我还没找到
No, I haven't.
我很抱歉跟你在房♥子里走散了
I'm sorry I lost you in the house.
我听到了一个声音 我以为是你
I heard this sound. I thought it was you or maybe...
但结果发现是一棵树 然后...
But then it was a tree, and it just--
我们吸入房♥子地下的水蒸气中毒了
We were poisoned by vapors from under the house.
听着
Look.
我好像找到了重要东西
I think I found something important.
妮娜
Nina.
我们带着好的初心进行你的计划
We started in a pure place with yourxa0idea.
倾听梦境
Listen to dreamers.
我就只想这样 倾听而已
That's all I wanted, to listen.
但不知何故
But somehow...
今天出现了这个视频
This came in today.
我要是当时没看就好了
I wish I never looked at it.
我不干了 妮娜
I'm out, Nina.
我不愿意把这当成是我的错
I'd like to think this isn't my fault.
但我没法再自欺欺人了
But that's a lie I can't tell myself anymore.
巴克
Buck.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get this?
一直在妮娜手里 我不知道她怎么弄到的
Nina had it. I don't know how she got it.
我「降临」之时 就在她手里了
She had it when I arrived.
什么叫你「降临」之时 就在她手里了
What do you mean, Nina had it when you arrived?
来到哪里了
Arrived where?
你口中这个米歇尔·吴 我认识
I know the person you call Michelle Vu,
但我认识的他 是个男孩 叫巴克·吴
but as a young man, as Buck Vu.
-她是变性人 -他是
- She's trans? - He is.
你还记得什么
What else do you remember?
这不是我在这里的记忆
It isn't what I remember from here.
而是我在其它地方的记忆 因为
It's what I know from someplace else, because...
因为什么
Because?
我来自另外一个时空
I'm from another dimension.
我是从另一个时空穿越过来
I traveled here from a different reality
巴克和他的小伙伴在那里治愈了我 帮我穿越到这里
where Buck and his friends healed me, helped send me here.
我就是在那时附身于妮娜
That's when I arrived in Nina's body.
但我的意识压制了妮娜的意识
But my consciousness suppressed Nina's,
所以我一直没能记起她的人生
so I haven't had access to her memories.
如果我能「释放」妮娜
If I could just get Nina to come up,
她知道我不了解之事
she knows things I don't know.
我刚才也这么想
Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing, you know?
妮娜知情
Nina knows things.
我换个方式再问一下我之前的问题吧
Let me put my earlier question another way.
如果你「降临」时 妮娜手里有这个U盘
If Nina had the USB drive when you arrived,
那这个U盘怎么又到你手里了
then how did it come to be in your hands now?
我在一个银盘上找到的
I found it on a silver tray.
你在一个银盘上找到的
You found it on a silver tray?
对 在我的公♥寓♥ 她的公♥寓♥
Yes. In my apartment. Her apartment.
好吧 那我们第一次去时 你怎么没找到
Right. Why didn't you find it the first time we went there?
我当时没有她的记忆
I wasn't remembering her memories.
但你记得密室的密♥码♥
But you rememberedxa0the code to the closet.
我也不知道怎么回事 她的记忆偶尔会闪现
I don't know how this works. She comes out in flashes.
有求必应 这是阿♥拉♥丁神灯啊
How convenient!
卡里姆 听我说 我跟你说的是真话
Karim, listen to me. I'm telling you the truth.
滚出我的船屋
Get off my boat.
-我们得找到巴克 -我们
- We have to find Buck. - We?
「我们得找到她」
"We have to find her."
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你知道米歇尔的下落
I think you know where Michelle is.
你知道她到底在哪儿
I think you know exactly where she is.
她说不定也在什么银盘上
I think she's probably on a silverxa0platter somewhere
等着某人默念「阿♥拉♥丁神灯」 然后记忆就闪现她的位置了
just waiting for someone to convenientlyxa0remember her,
但你不愿想起来 因为你没有勇气
but you won't, because you'rexa0a coward.
你对她做了什么
You did something to her,
或者你眼睁睁看着她出了什么事
or youxa0allowed something to be done to her,
你无法面对自己的懊悔与良知
and you can't face your own guilt,
所以你想让我替你找到她
so you want me to find her for you.
我绝不会伤害孩子
I would never harm a child.
不管是这个时空 还是任何一个时空
Not in this dimension, not in any.
你都不肯面对现实
You can't even face reality!
你认为自己来自另一个时空
You think you're from another dimension!
你以为我不知道这多没说服力吗
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表