剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
先见之明
第二季 第八集 纵览
她在抽烟 这很反常吗
She's smoking.xa0Is that unusual?
你以前见过她抽烟吗
Have you ever seen her smoke before?
她就在这里待了几天
She was only here for a few days.
说不好 应该没有吧
I don't know. I'd say no.
她逃出了诊所
She breaks out of the facility
又自己主动回来了
and checksxa0back in of her own free will.
也许她收到了你的信息
Maybe she got your message.
她点名找你 珀西医生
She asked for you, Dr. Percy.
她以什么身份来找我
Who was she at reception?
-你是指「祖使」还是妮娜 -对 她用的是哪个名字
- You mean, OA or Nina? - Yeah, what name did she use?
她说她叫妮娜
She said her name was Nina.
你觉得是多重人格吗
Are you thinking DID?
这是「分♥裂♥性身份错乱」的简称
It's what they're calling multiple personality disorder these days.
对 我一直都这么觉得
Yeah. That is exactly what I've been thinking.
嗯
Yeah.
我怎么没早点想到呢
How come I didn't put that together sooner?
别太自责 正确的诊断需要时间
Well, don't beat yourself up. Proper diagnosis takes time.
你下去亲自把她带上来
I want you to go down there and bring herxa0up yourself.
看你能不能弄清
See if you can work out
她现在的主宰人格是哪个
which personality we're dealing with here.
她可能假装成妮娜 以便早点出院
She could be pretending to be Nina to get discharged early.
怎么了
What is it?
说不清 我感觉到了
I don't know. I feel it.
好像是
I think.
安吉
Angie?
我们要进去了
We're going inside.
棺材大小的隧♥道♥
A tunnel the size of a coffin,
盘旋的双面楼梯
a curved, double-sided staircase,
小莫收
一面镶嵌玫瑰的彩色玻璃窗
and a rose stained-glass window.
那不是米歇尔
That's not Michelle.
米歇尔还在那栋房♥子里
Michelle is still in the house.
那栋房♥子在召唤你
The house is calling you.
只召唤你一个人
You... and only you.
阿莎罗娃女士
Ms. Azarova?
你好 罗伯茨医生
Hello, Dr. Roberts.
我带你去见珀西医生
I'll bring you to Dr. Percy.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些天为我做心理治疗
For your help in therapy.
你说得对
You were right.
你指什么
About?
你说我束缚住了妮娜 我确实是
You said I was caging Nina. I was.
我想明白怎么解开束缚 「释放」她了
I figured out how to unlock that cage and letxa0her out.
你确实看起来不一样了
You do seem different.
很自在
At ease.
你是个好医生
You're a good doctor.
我早该听你的话
I should have listened to you sooner.
黑帮和妓♥女♥有什么共同之处
What do the mafia and the pussy have inxa0common?
一句口误[舌头舔一下] 你就惨了[欲罢不能了]One slip of the tongue, and you're in deep shit.
我自己过去吧
I'll take it from here.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
你不会后悔过来
You'll be glad you did.
我们走吧
Shall we?
别怕 还有备用发电机
Well, don't worry. There's a backup generator.
我不怕黑
I'm not afraid of the dark.
等下
Wait.
荷马
Homer!
因为我又能看见了
Because I can see.
「祖使」 「祖使」
OA! OA!
「祖使」
OA!
「祖使」
OA!
这是荷马濒死体验中看到的五面鱼缸
It's the five-sided aquarium from Homer's NDE.
同样也是亨珀的地下监狱模型
It's also a replica of Hap's underground prison.
这是什么意思
What's it mean?
不清楚 但杰西之前的猜想靠谱
I don't know, but Jesse was on to something.
我们早该听他的
We should've listened to him.
我早该听他的
I should've listened.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
一直以来
All this time,
我以为总出现在我梦中的人是西奥
I thought it was Theo haunting my dreams.
那家旧戒瘾中心的西奥
Theo, at the old rehab center.
但其实
But it was...
是你 史蒂文
you, Steven.
一直是你
It was you.
「祖使」来了
OA is here.
什么 她在这里吗
What? She's here?
BBA能感应到不同的时空
BBA can feel across dimensions.
我们来对地方了
We're in the right place.
只是
It's...
不是这间屋子
just the wrong room.
亨特
Hunter...
你忘了吗
have you forgotten?
提醒我一下
Remind me.
我们见面时 总会喝伏特加
We usually drink vodka when we meet.
对 但我这里好像没有
Yeah, I don't... I don't think I have any.
书架上
On the bookshelf.
-《安娜·卡列尼娜》后面 -对
- Behind the Anna Karenina. - All right.
当然了
Of course.
塔斯卡亚
Tsarskaya.
我亲自从圣彼德斯堡给你带过来
I brought it from St. Petersburg for you myself.
慢慢品吗
I presume we sip?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我最近记性不好
My memory recently.
我肯定是累了 或是老了 可能两者都是
I must be tired, or getting old, or both.
还记得我们相识的那天吗
Do you remember the day we met?
当然记得
Yes, of course.
-皮尔介绍我们认识 -不
- Pierre introduced us and-- - No!
我把皮尔介绍给你了
I introduced Pierre to you.
-对 -就在我看完《量子精神学》之后
- Right. - After I readxa0Quantum Psychotic.
我一晚上看完 第二天就去找你了
I read it in a single night. I was at your officexa0the next day.
我给你带了...
I brought you...
那些娃娃
Those dolls.
-娃娃 -作为礼物
- The dolls. - As a gift.
感谢你开阔了我的眼界
For opening my mind.
让我以全新的视角看待这个世界
For helping me to see the world in a new way.
我很喜欢那些娃娃 所以一直放在那边
Yeah, I love the dolls. That's why I keep them there.
当时
At the time,
我和皮尔绞尽脑汁 也琢磨不明白我们的发现
Pierre and I were struggling to understandxa0something we had uncovered,
一个永恒对象
an eternal object...
一栋想与人沟通的房♥子
a house that wanted to show us something.
你的书建议打开全新的思维方式
Your book suggested an openness to liminal thinking.
以此来面对一种能够
To certain... metaphysical secrets that
窥探癫狂之苦的超自然奥秘
could be glimpsed inside the pain of madness.
我以为你也许能帮我们弄清
I thought you might be able to help us understand
为何重修房♥子的工人都发疯了
why the construction workers restoring the house were losing their minds.
于是我聘请了你
So, I hired you.
我很高兴你这么做了
I'm glad you did.
我跟皮尔说 我们需要你的专业知识
I convinced Pierre we needed your expertise.
然后
And then,
我父亲被昔日旧敌谋杀后
when my father was murdered by his oldxa0enemies,
我动身前往他的葬礼
and I left to attend to hisxa0affairs...
你这时背叛了我
you betrayed me.
没有
No.
没有 我绝不会背叛你
No. I would never betray you.
是皮尔设计了这个游戏
Pierre devised the game.
我...
I had--
你借心理治疗之名 暗中蛊惑他
Access to his vulnerablexa0unconscious in therapy.
你在他心里种下了一颗种子
You planted the seed.
你只要提醒皮尔
All you had to do was remind
他喜欢靠「众包」解决问题
Pierre of his love ofxa0crowdsourcing a problem,
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表