剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
So how about I drive us to Goodwill?
我们很快回来
We'll bexa0back in no time.
我们可以开我妈的旅行车
We can takexa0my mom's station wagon.
今晚就到这里吧 关门了
That's it for the night. Close the dock!
-别 等一下 -我们前门见
- No, wait! Wait! - Meet youxa0guys out front!
-我们要找一面镜子 -抱歉 我们关门了
- We're looking for a mirror. - Sorry, we'rexa0closed.
朋友父亲把他的梳妆台捐出去了 但不该这样
Our friend's father gave away his vanity, but it was a mistake.
-我们想要回来 -克莱斯伍德那边的捐赠物
- We'd like toxa0get it back. - It was fromxa0Crestwood.
我们没拿那面镜子
We didn't take that piece.
我们都是去拿一些我们觉得能卖♥♥的东西
The truckxa0comes by and we take what we think we can sell.
那剩下的东西呢
What do you do with the rest of it?
送到更大的货物中心...
It goes to a bigger distribution center--
你就说在哪吧
Will you just tell us where it is?
也许在盖里中心 怎么这么急性子
It's probably in Gary. Jesus.
别在这里逗留 这里晚上挺吓人
Don't hang around here, it gets creepy at night.
盖里中心 要两个小时的车程
Gary is like, two hours away.
-我们得把镜子拿回来 -别闹了 巴克
- We have toxa0get it back! - Come on,xa0Buck.
她唱了什么
What'd she sing?
史蒂夫说瑞秋唱歌♥给你听了 她唱了什么
Like, Stevexa0told us Rachel sang to you. What was it?
这是哪三个音符 巴克
What threexa0notes are those, Buck?
B B A
B, B, A.
我的天呐
Holy shit.
瑞秋怎么知道叫我BBA 她怎么知道这事
How did Rachel know to call me BBA? How would shexa0know that?
也许「祖使」告诉她了
Maybe OAxa0told her, somehow.
-太荒唐了 -如果真是这样 这是什么意思
- That's ridiculous. - Well, say it's true, what does that mean?
意思就是「跟着BBA」
Well, it means, "Go with BBA."
或者
Or...
「BBA知道」
like, "BBA knows."
知道什么
Knows what?
知道怎么办
What to do.
我不知道怎么办
I don't knowxa0what to do.
你们这些孩子不该来这里
It isn't good for you boys to be here,
我都被学校停职了
after the board hearing and all.
毕竟事已至此
Well, all that'sxa0happened.
巴克
Buck.
你不会是故意误导大家
You wouldn'txa0play a trick on us like this, or...
-没有 -为了让大家聚在一起而说谎吧
- No! - say something to get us all together?
即使你这样做了 我也不会怪你
I mean, I wouldn't blame you. Not in the least.
我们的生命中再不会出现「祖使」这样的人了
We're neverxa0gonna have anybody like OA in our lives ever again.
杰西问我之前 我都不知道是哪些音符
I didn'txa0even know what the notes were until Jesse asked me.
没错
Yeah, that'sxa0true.
别这样 BBA 你知道巴克不会说谎
Come on, BBA, you know Buck doesn't lie.
跟我们一起去把镜子拿回来吧
Just come with us to get the mirror.
显然 瑞秋有话跟你说
Obviously, Rachel wants to talk to you.
但我的表亲艾米和卡尔叔叔还等着我过去
But my cousin Amy and Uncle Carl out West are expecting me.
我要坐火车过去
I'm taking the train.
卡尔叔叔病重了
Uncle Carl isn't doing well.
他可能活不了多久了
He probably doesn't have much longer.
我都买♥♥好车票了
I've got my tickets already, see?
大急流城到芝加哥 芝加哥到瑞丁城
Grand Rapidsxa0to Chicago, Chicago to Redding.
我本想开车过去
I was gonna drive,
但一个人开长途 有些空虚寂寞冷
but driving isn't as much fun when it's just you.
我感觉也许能在火车上认识一些朋友
Thought Ixa0might meet some nice people on the train.
我们可以一起开过去
Look, we can all drive together.
盖里中心跟芝加哥正好顺路 办完事送你过去
Gary's on the way to Chicago, and we can drop you there after.
别犹豫了 BBA
Come on,xa0BBA.
我...
Look, I...
天呐
Gosh.
分头找
Split up.
在这儿
There it is.
史蒂夫 在这儿
Steve! It'sxa0over here.
-是这个吗 -嗯
- Is that it? - Yeah.
太阳落山后
When the sun goes down,
瑞秋就会出现
Rachel willxa0be back.
-一定会 -她这次可能还会说些什么
- I know it. - She mightxa0even say something.
我可以和你们一起等
I guess I can wait.
我联♥系♥客运公♥司♥改签下一趟火车
I'll have to call Amtrak about getting the next train.
你们都得跟家长说一声
And you havexa0to call your parents, all of you.
嗯 行 随便吧
Yeah, noxa0problem, whatever.
别敷衍我 史蒂夫
Don't whateverxa0me, Steven.
我才不要再跟你父母纠缠呢
I won't go through all that with your parents again.
别管他父母了 我们差点死掉
Just screw his parents. We almost died.
今时不同往日
Everything's different now.
恐怕并非人人都这样认为 安吉
I'm notxa0sure everyone sees it that way, Angie.
谁在乎别人的想法 当时在场的是我们
Well, who cares how everyone sees it? We were there.
当史蒂夫站出来 你们都开始跳舞
When Steve stood up, or when you all did and then...
枪响时 我本以为会...
when the gun went off, I thought that--
是很奇怪
It is weird...
她当时就站在子弹飞去的方向
that she wasxa0right there in that exact spot.
就像她把子弹吸引过去一样
Almost like she drew the bullet into herself.
让我们免遭中弹
And away from us.
我们各自联♥系♥家长 一起等天黑
Look, we call our parents and we wait for dark.
就这么简单
It's thatxa0simple.
我们能在这儿待到天黑吗
Can we stay here until dark?
不能 抱歉 我...
No. Sorry, I...
我们五点打烊
We close at five.
这里不准外人逗留 但是
And you're not allowed to, but...
你们可以去我家
you could stay with us.
家里只有我和爸爸
Me and my... my dad.
你们能光临是我们的荣幸
We--We would bexa0honored if you could stay with us.
荣幸
Honored?
我认识你们
I know whoxa0you are.
别太使劲 我会跌倒
Don't pushxa0so hard, I'll fall!
跟我做♥爱♥的姑娘这么说过
That's whatxa0she said.
讲黄段子吗
Seriously?
慢点 史蒂夫 这里不容易「下去」
Take itxa0easy, Steve, it might be hard going down here.
我上过的姑娘也这么说过
She saidxa0that, too?
不是一路人 不睡一张床啊
You two are made for each other.
这个能固定住镜子吗
Will thesexa0work to tie it down?
我们得把镜子吊起来
Yeah, well,xa0we'll have to hoist it.
怎么吊
Hoist itxa0how?
有个人先上车 然后...
We'll get on either side of the car and-- -
用护臂带吊起镜子
With ourxa0elastic arms?
你有高招吗
You got axa0better idea?
不能把镜子直接拆下来吗
Can't we just take the mirror off?
看到窗外车道上的那些教堂尖顶了吗
Do you see all those little, like, peaks over the windows and doorways?
早期基♥督♥教抄袭了异教的创意
Early churches stole that shit from the pagans,
但他们没意识到 那些尖顶会让人联想到阴♥道♥
but they didn't realizexa0that stuff was to remind you of a vag.
国内每座教堂的大门
So, every church in the fucking country, like every church door,
好比大开的阴♥道♥
it's just, like, open vages,
欢迎大家进入
just like welcoming folks home.
你太亵渎神灵了 安吉
That's blasphemous, Angie.
可阴♥道♥也是上帝所造啊
Well, only... only if you think God didn't create vaginas.
我们该把镜子放在这儿
We should put it over here.
天快黑了
It's almostxa0time.
你确定没关系吗 索尼娅
You're surexa0it's okay, Sonja?
别客气 我爸一定很兴奋 他是这里的青年牧师
Yeah, my dad will be thrilled. He's the youth pastor.
也许我们可以邀请读经小组成员来见见你们
Maybe wexa0could invite our Bible study group to come meet you all?
我们很乐意当面向你父亲道谢 索尼娅
We'dxa0love to thank your dad in person, Sonja, of course.
太好了
Great.
洗手间在走廊尽头
Bathroom's just down the hall.
厨房♥的东西请随意取用
Use whatever you need out of the kitchen.
用完随便放就好
Don't worry about replacing anything.
你们能来 真是太好了
It's just so great to have you all here.
如有需要 请尽管提
Let me knowxa0if you need anything more.
你为什么对我们如此友善
Why are youxa0being so nice to us?
我小时候
When I was little,
曾问我爸 为什么收留人在教堂过夜
I asked my dad why we let people sleep in the sanctuary.
他说 为了给虔诚的朝圣者行方便
He said it was for any pilgrimsxa0of faith who might be passing through.
你们是朝圣者吧
That's whatxa0you are, isn't it?
我们就是得多等一会儿
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表