剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
that's why Rachel said only I could go.
因为你们都太年轻 不能让你们死
Because you're all too young to die.
好了 我们得赶紧离开这里
All right, we have to get out of here. Okay?
我们得处理掉手♥机♥ 赶紧走
And we have to get rid of our phones.xa0Let's go.
我尽量取现了
I got all the cash I could,
我在雷诺查到了一辆通往我表亲家的公交
and I found a bus in Reno that goes to my cousin's.
我们能相信她吗
Can we trust her?
我们从小一起长大
Well, we grew up together.
到雷诺之后 我打公用电♥话♥联♥系♥她
I'll call her from a pay phone when we get to Reno.
这里怎么只有五部手♥机♥
How come there's only five phones?
-杰西 交出来 -为什么
- Jesse, hand it over. - Why?
-老兄 -没人会来找我
- Dude. - We know there's nobody looking for me.
我们赶紧上路吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
杰西
Jesse?
杰西
Jesse?
哥们
Dude?
就是一辆车经过而已
It was only a car, man.
你没事吧
You all right?
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
你该睡一会儿
You should sleep.
借你肩膀靠
Come on.
贝蒂
Betty.
见到你真好
It's just so good to see you!
你们有谁见过大海吗
Have any of you ever seen the ocean before?
-这里离海多远 -就在房♥后
- How far is the ocean? - Right behind the house.
我在车♥库♥里找到了一些帐篷
I, I dug some tents out of the garage.
我想你们也许会想在海滩上露营
I thought maybe you guys might like to camp out on the beach.
-真的吗 -是啊
- For real? - Yeah!
真棒
Cool.
我的天呐
Holy shit.
太美了
It's so pretty.
是啊 美不胜收
Yeah, it's beautiful.
我要去海里玩了
Yo, I need a fucking bath.
史蒂夫
Steve!
卡尔叔叔
Uncle Carl?
我是贝蒂
It's Betty.
好久没见面了
It's been too long, hasn't it?
谢谢你
Thank you for...
让我和西奥
letting Theo and I come and...
每个夏天都来打扰你
pester you every summer.
你当时是我们的守护天使
You were our saving grace.
我们心中的英雄
Our hero.
我刚想起来
I just remembered.
我以前管你♥爸♥叫「沙滩球叔叔」
I used to call your dad "Uncle Beach Ball."
因为他的肚子圆鼓鼓
'Cause his beer gut was so round.
没错
That's right.
太坏了
It's terrible.
行了 别想了
You know what? Forget this.
我们喝一杯吧
How about this?
怎么样 来吧
Right? Come on.
杰西
Jesse!
杰西
Jesse!
快来
Come on!
杰西 一起玩
Jesse, get in!
杰西 来吧
Jesse, come on!
杰西
Jesse!
水冷吗
How cold is it?
-你想试试吗 -不想
- Do you wanna try? - No!
敬「沙滩球叔叔」
To Uncle Beach Ball.
-敬「沙滩球叔叔」 -是啊
- To Uncle Beach Ball. - Yeah.
谢谢你让我把孩子们带过来
Thanks for letting me bring the kids here.
家里又热闹起来 他肯定很开心
I bet he's happy there's a full house again.
他们感觉都是好孩子啊
They seem like good kids.
他们来这里干什么
Why are they here?
你记得我们最后过来的那个夏天吗
You remember the last summer we came?
我和西奥当时只有16岁
Theo and I were maybe 16?
记得
Sure.
我记得他把扫帚柄狠狠投向了铝制挡风门
I remember the broomstick he threw through the aluminumxa0storm door.
现在还能看到
You can still see it.
门上有个洞 像子弹洞 直接贯穿
There's a hole, like a bullet hole,xa0clean through.
我知道 西奥以前特别淘气
I know. Theo was hard to handle.
是啊
Yeah.
我很感激你们每年暑期的陪伴
I really appreciate all those summers with you guys,
我就是想表达一下感激之情
is what I'm trying to say.
我们家...
Our house, it...
以前境况很糟
It wasn't a good place.
每年只有这两三个星期
Those two or three weeks every year
我们才能真的喘口气
was the only time we ever really got to breathe.
贝蒂
Betty...
警长昨天联♥系♥我了
the sheriff called yesterday.
密歇根警♥察♥联♥系♥他了 他们在找你
Michigan police contacted him. They're looking for you.
警♥察♥
The police.
发布安伯警报了
There's an AMBER alert.
你知道这事吧
You-- You know that, right?
你跟他怎么说
What did you tell him?
我自小就跟他相熟 我跟他说了实话
Well, I've known him my whole life, I told him the truth.
我说 你很可能吓坏了
That I thought that you were probably in shock.
你经历了这么多不幸 亲爱的
And what you went through, honey.
上天对你太残忍♥了
Come on, that's just too much.
当我听说
I mean, when I heard...
你们学校发生了校园枪击事件
that there was, an active shooter at your school,
我脑中闪现了很多可怕的场景
the things that ran through my mind...
我知道你一定会保护那些孩子
I knew you'd protect those kids.
但是
But...
我觉得你现在有些迷失
I think that you're confused now.
我觉得
I think...
你好像觉得
I think that somehow you think
你仍然在保护他们 对吧
that you're stillxa0protecting them. Is that right?
是这样
See now...
你一到这里 我就该联♥系♥欧文
I was supposed to call Owen the minute you got here.
贝蒂 你得配合一下啊
Betty, you have to help me.
我明天一早就走
I'll be out of your hair by morning.
什么意思 你打算怎么办
What-- What do you mean? What are you gonna do?
你瞧 你这样吓到我了
No, see? You're scaring me.
他们说的是真的吗
Is it true what they're saying
你真加入邪教 追随那个女人了吗
that you're in somexa0kind of a cult with that woman?
不 不像别人恶意揣测的那样
No, it's not true. It's not the way they mean it. I mean...
就在...
Bef--
我认识「祖使」之前
Before I met OA...
我放弃了人生
I had resigned myself
刻意回避生命中重要的事
to missing certain things in life.
回避情感 比如
Certain emotional things like...
西奥的葬礼
Theo's funeral.
比如
And like...
众多别的事情
Well, lots of things.
我本以为我已被生活压垮
I thought life was too much for me.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
「祖使」让我认识到...
OA showed me that...
等下 「祖使」就是那个身亡的失明女孩
Wait, OA is the blind girl, the one who was killed?
-是吗 -她没死
- Yeah? - She wasn't killed.
不算是 她...
Not really. She...
她...
She...
-够了 我受不了 -艾米 拜托
- All right, I can't-- - Amy, please.
-你了解我的为人 -我本来也这样想
- You know me. - I thought I knew you.
拜托 别报♥警♥ 报♥警♥只会雪上加霜
Please, don't call the police. It'll just make things worse.
那好吧
All right, well...
把孩子们安顿好 我今晚考虑一下
let's just get everyone settled in, and I'll sleep on it.
好吗
Okay?
你真觉得她做得到吗
Do you really think she can do it?
她当初为救你们 冲进了食堂 不是吗
She ran into the cafeteria for you all, didn't she?
西奥
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表