剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
先见之明
第二季 第四集 成对之物
等下
Wait!
没有她 你找不到荷马
You won't find Homer without her.
谁
Who?
就这些
That's it.
你梦中的小女孩 是你小时候
Is thexa0little girl in the dream your childhood self
还是妮娜·阿莎罗娃的小时候
or Nina Azarova's childhood self?
我觉得是同一个人
I thinkxa0they're the same person.
你和妮娜是同一个人吗
Then are youxa0and Nina the same person?
不 出车祸那天 我上车了
No. I got on the bus the day of the accident.
妮娜应该没上车 因为选择不同
I don't think Nina did, and as a resultxa0of that single choice,
我们过上了两种完全不同的生活
we had completely different lives.
她没死过 也没醒后失明
I mean, she never died and came back blind,
也没被送到美国
never was sent to America,
也没在地下被关了七年
never spentxa0seven years underground.
她的皮肤
Her skin...
光滑又细腻
is so soft.
我没活得这么养尊处优
I didn'txa0live a soft life.
也许你把妮娜理想化了
Perhaps you're sublimating Nina.
我不认识她 我也不想认识
I don't knowxa0her. I don't want to know her.
那你不就跟亨珀一样了吗
Then aren'txa0you just like Hap?
-你说亨珀以前绑♥架♥过你 -现在也是
- You said Hapxa0was your captor. - Is myxa0captor.
-他把你囚禁起来了吗 -把我们囚禁起来了
- So he's holding you hostage? - Us hostage.
你认为他是珀西医生 但他不是
You think he's Dr. Percy. He's not.
-他的内心是亨珀 一个「猎人」 -好吧
- He's Hapxa0inside. He's a hunter. - Okay.
他是个「猎人」
So he's axa0hunter.
他绑走了你 将你关起来了
He captured you, and he put you in a box.
但你也把妮娜关起来了
But you'vexa0put Nina in a box, too.
将她埋葬在你的脑海深处
Buried her somewhere deep in your mind.
她想要出来
She wants toxa0come out.
她在你的梦中敲门
She's knocking at the door of your dreams.
你去看过瑞秋了吗
Did youxa0check about Rachel?
你这是转移话题
You're changing the subject.
你去看过吗 你说你会去看
Did you check? You said you would.
看过了 她转院了 那里离她家人更近
Yes. She wasxa0transferred to another facility near her family.
那家医院叫什么
What's thexa0name of the facility?
妮娜 你的幻想与瑞秋有什么关系
Nina, whatxa0is it you imagine happened with Rachel?
他好像杀了她
I think hexa0killed her.
为什么
Why?
因为她找到沟通的方法了
Because she'd figured out a way to communicate
她可以将他在实验室的恶行公之于众了
and now she could talk about what he's doing inside his lab.
亨珀阻止她跟人沟通 你看见了
Hap stoppedxa0her, you saw it.
你觉得他在实验室做什么
What do you think he does in there?
-你去过他的实验室吗 -去过
- Have you been inside his lab? - I have.
但里面有个房♥间 你不能进
But there's a room you can't get into.
一个上锁的房♥间
A locked room.
是吧
Isn't there?
跟我说没有这样的房♥间
Tell me there's no room like that
我就不再揪着不放了
and I'll stop talking about it.
你觉得医生是杀人犯 这很正常
It's natural for you to feel that the doctor is the killer.
他想对你痛下杀手 这是你的错觉
He wants to cut a piece out of you, your delusion.
你觉得不这样就活不下去 但你不会
And you think you'll die without it, but you won't.
你会挺过去
You'll thrive.
天呐 他确实是机智过人
God, hexa0really is so smart, isn't he?
他知道你眼中看到的永远不是「我」 不是真正的我
He knows you'll never see me, the real me,
我在你眼中 只是个精神病患者
as long asxa0I'm your patient.
要怪就怪帕蕊
This isxa0Prairie's fault.
我来见妮娜·阿莎罗娃
I'm here toxa0see Nina Azarova.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
按规定 外人不可探视阿莎罗娃女士
Ms. Azarovaxa0doesn't have visitor privileges.
我不是访客
I'm not a visitor.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
我在寻找一个失踪女孩
I'm looking for a missing girl,
阿莎罗娃了解一栋房♥子的事 能帮我找到她
and Ms. Azarova has information about a housexa0that mayxa0help me find her.
我理解你找人心切 华盛顿先生
I appreciate the urgency, Mr. Washington,xa0
但我没法向你透露信息
but I can't give you information.
我能跟你们的负责人谈一下吗 帮个忙
Can I speak with whoever's in charge?xa0 Please?
珀西医生今天出去了 罗伯茨医生正在诊治病人
Dr. Percy is gone for the day, and Dr. Roberts is in session.
我没法...
I can't possibly--
你知道每过24小时
You know every 24 hours that passes
我找到这个孩子生还的希望就会减少吗
reduces the likelihood that I will find the child alive?
你最好去把罗伯茨医生叫出来
Now, I suggest you interrupt Dr. Roberts's session
告诉他 如果接下来的十五分钟内
and tell him if I do not seexa0 and speak to Ms. Azarova
见不到阿莎罗娃女士
within thexa0next 15 minutes,
我就会报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the police.
你最好有急事找我 达米
I hope thisxa0is urgent, Darmi.
据说是急事
That's what I was told.
有人威胁要报♥警♥
They're threatening to call the cops.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
一个叫卡里姆·华盛顿的人来找你
There's axa0man here named Karim Washington.
他想跟你谈谈
He wants to speak to you.
不 我不想跟「她」认识的人谈谈
No, I don'txa0wanna talk to anyone from her life.
他想打听那栋房♥子里失踪的一个女孩
He's askingxa0about a missing girl in the house.
一栋房♥子
A house?
我受够你满嘴谎言了
I'm-- I'm tiredxa0 of all your mouth-lies!
你说你会带小鱼软糖过来
You said you'd bring Swedish fish!
告诉航♥天♥局 我不会再成为他们思想犯罪的受害者了
Tell NASA Ixa0will no longer be invaded by their thought crimes!
莱昂内尔
Lionel!
听着 我们之前不说过了吗
Listen, we have talked about this.
你得学会呼吸冷静
You need to do the breathing exercises.
控制好自己的情绪
Let's try to stay in control, okay?
你是妮娜·阿莎罗娃
You're Ninaxa0Azarova?
对
Yeah.
卡里姆第一集梦见过「祖使」
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我们见过吗
I mean, have we met?
我不记得见过
Not that I remember,
但他们说我失忆了
but they tell me I have amnesia.
不过坦白说
Though, frankly,
失忆者另有其人 不是我
it's otherxa0people who seem to be forgetting things.
我叫卡里姆·华盛顿 我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My name's Karim Washington. I'm a private investigator.
我在寻找一个失踪女孩
I'm looking for a missing girl.
-一个孩子 -十六岁
- A child? - Sixteen.
被绑♥架♥了吗
Kidnapped?
她在玩一个「迷幻之地」设计的游戏
Well, she was playing a game developed at CURI...
-就是你工作之地 -对 「迷幻之地」
- where youxa0work. - Yes, CURI.
你之前待在你家 萨特828号♥
Yeah, andxa0she was staying at 828 Sutter, your house.
那栋房♥子
Yes, thexa0house.
没人住在那里
No one livesxa0there?
没有 但你说...
No. But youxa0said...
她跟其他孩子一起偷住在那里 一起玩那个游戏
She was squatting with other kids, playing the game.
-一栋房♥子 -孩子
- A house! - Children!
青少年
Teenagers.
你是因为那栋房♥子才进来了吗
Is the housexa0why you're here?
你知道怎么进入那栋房♥子吗
Do you knowxa0how to get into the house?
你是说我有钥匙吗
You mean doxa0I have the key?
不 我是指暗门或秘密通道
No, the... the secretxa0entrance or other entrance.
我得找到暗门
I need to find that.
喂 访客接待室
Hello, visitors' room.
听着 老实跟你说
Look, I'mxa0gonna be honest with you.
我之前精神崩溃了
I've had a break.
-失忆了 -差不多
- Amnesia. - Yeah, sort of.
我最近生活中的很多事 我都记不起来了
There's a lot about my recent life I'm having trouble remembering,
而他们还不停给我灌药 让我没法思考
and they've got me on all this medicationxa0here, so I can't think.
但如果你帮我逃出去
But, look,xa0youxa0help me get me out of here,
我会带你通过暗门进入那栋房♥子
I will get you into the house, through the secret entrance.
我保证
I promisexa0you.
你签了自愿监管协议
You signed axa0voluntary commitment.
你可以随时离开
You can leave whenever you want.
珀西医生给改成了暴♥力♥型精神病监管
Yeah, Dr. Percy changed that to a 5250.
他认为你会对自己和他人造成伤害吗
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表