剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
妮娜·阿莎罗娃
窗户
Window.
楼梯
Staircase.
这个隧♥道♥在哪儿
Where thexa0fuck is this tunnel?
-小莫 -我找到了 但费了好大劲儿
- Mo. - I found it, but it took some serious digging.
萨特9783号♥的那栋房♥子
The house, 9783 Sutter,
不归拉斯金所有 而是属于一家俄♥罗♥斯♥信托基金
it's not Ruskin's but owned by a Russian trust.
该信托基金属于一个名叫妮娜·阿莎罗娃的女人
That trustxa0belongs to a woman named Nina Azarova.
我有种不祥的预感 卡里姆
And I don't like this one, Karim.
俄信托基金 军情五处
Russian trusts? MI-5?
你能不能放手啊
Can I ask you to just... you know, walk away?
卡里姆 卡里姆 你在听吗
Karim? Karim, youxa0there?
小莫
Mo.
嗯
Yeah?
你能帮我找出妮娜·阿莎罗娃的地址吗
Can you findxa0her address for me? Nina Azarova?
那栋房♥子就是她的地址啊
That's whatxa0you gave me.
不 她居住的地方 你能查到吗
No, wherexa0she lives. Can you find out where she lives?
等下 什么情况
Wait. What the fuck?
妮娜·阿莎罗娃
Nina Azarova...
入院了
has been committed.
暴♥力♥型精神病
A 5250.
进了精神病院
You mean,xa0committed to, like, a mental hospital?
诊所
A clinic.
在宝藏岛
On Treasurexa0Island.
好 谢谢你 小莫
All right.xa0Thank you, Mo.
出事地点的房♥子
宝藏岛
拉斯金先生想告诉你
Mr. Ruskinxa0wants you to know
实验对象进屋已经60小时了
it's beenxa060 hours since the subject was in the house.
我能看到他们
I can see them.
我能听到他们说话
I can hear them.
47个自我 别看楼梯
Forty-seven selves. Don't stare at the staircase.
每个大脑中都有一颗种子
There's a seed inside every brain.
而这栋房♥子能将种子唤醒
And somehow the housexa0awakens it.
出来了
Here she comes.
来吧
Come on.
令人惊异吧
It's remarkable, isn't it?
回♥回♥都令人惊叹
Every time.
你无法承受门后的景象 瑞秋
You can't handle what's behind that door, Rachel,
今日一事之后 我也没法信任你了
and I can't trust you after today.
帮我消一下毒 瑞秋
Please sterilize these for me, Rachel.
谢谢
Thank you.
她当时还没适应现实 可以理解
She was disoriented. It's understandable.
她总是一心上演同一出闹剧
She's insisting on playing out the same drama.
我不懂 我们共同穿越了时空
I don't know how anybody who's been through the experience we had together
他们怎么还执迷于个人爱恨呢
can bexa0blinded by such pettiness.
想象一下 瑞秋
Imagine, Rachel,
穿越到你没出过车祸的时空
traveling to a dimension where you never had a car crash,
你没哑
where you had your voice back,
能够在卡内基音乐厅歌♥唱
or you sang in Carnegie Hall.
我们不可能总是经历同一宿命
We can't be destinedxa0to play out the same roles forever.
我们必须着眼大局 深入研究
There comes a time when we have to goxa0further
而非只关注眼前
than what's just right in front of us.
这是探索精神
It's the spirit of exploration.
我记得我们曾勇于探索
I remember we used to have that spirit.
她大概也还留有些当年的风骨
She probably still does somewhere in there.
再度觉醒
Reawaken!
发挥想象力
Imagination.
瑞秋 你得明白
Rachel, I need you to understand something.
你目睹了最伟大的科学成果
What you sawxa0in therexa0is one of the greatest scientific achievements
瑞秋
Rachel?
瑞秋
Rachel?
米歇尔
Michelle!
米歇尔 你又忘记关大门了
Michelle, you left the front door open again!
我不叫米歇尔 我叫巴克
My name'sxa0not Michelle. It's Buck!
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表