剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
先见之明
第二季 第三集 魔法之镜
帕蕊·乔纳森
该死
Fuck.
史蒂夫
Steve.
史蒂夫
Steve!
赶紧停车
Come on, just pull over.
-我们完蛋了 -停车熄火
- We're fucked. We're so fucked. - Turn the car off.
别慌
Keep cool.
-他要干什么 -让你别慌了
- What thexa0fuck is he doing? - What did Ixa0just say?
抱歉 警官
Sorry, officer.
驾照
License?
你喝了多少酒
How much you had to drink?
没喝
Nothing.
我们刚参加完葬礼
We're comingxa0from a funeral.
你朋友的死 请节哀
I'm sorry about your friend.
你做的事很勇敢
It was brave what you did.
安全驾驶 直接回家
Drive safe.xa0Go straight home.
好
Sure.
真走运
That wasxa0lucky.
跟运气无关
Luck hasxa0nothing to do with it.
记得把想保留的东西都贴上标签
Remember to tag anything you wanna keep.
你听见了吗
Did you hear me?
-明天搬家公♥司♥就来了 -我听到了
- The movers are coming tomorrow. - I heard you.
我知道你想去葬礼
I know you wanted to go to the funeral,
但发生了这么多不幸
but with everything that's happened...
搬家才是上策
moving is for the best.
一个崭新的开始
A clean start.
史蒂夫
我有个计划
佩恩庭院 西街10629号♥
有惊喜
叫上法国佬一起来
索萨先生
Mr. Sosa.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome toxa0my humble abode.
-你就是「惊喜」吗 -惊不惊喜
- So, you'rexa0the surprise? - Surprise!
大家都在厨房♥
Everyone's in the kitchen.
想来一杯上好的葡萄酒佳酿吗
Can I offerxa0you some full-bodied vintage red?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
你迟到了
You're late.
嗯 我明天还要早起
Yeah, well, I have to get up early.
找我们干什么
So, what're wexa0doing here?
我都琢磨明白了
I've figured it all out.
我们只是身处一个糟糕的时空
We're just in a bad dimension is all.
这里的人都过着悲惨的人生
And everyone here has a crappy, pathetic life.
你到底想说什么
You goingxa0somewhere with this?
我们不用待在这里
We don't have to stay here.
我们可以追寻「祖使」
We can follow OA.
穿越到另一个时空
To another dimension.
我已经把「奇幻术」教给安吉了
I already taught Angie the movements.
我们现在只要做一遍「奇幻术」就可以了
All we gottaxa0do is do them. Right now.
帕蕊死了 史蒂夫
Prairie's dead, Steve.
-不 她穿越了 -不
- No. Shexa0traveled. - No.
结束了 放手吧
It's over. Move on.
你还觉得她是编出来的吗
You still think she made it all up?
就算在她床下找到了那几本书
Just 'cause she had some books under her bed
也不代表她说的不是实话
doesn't mean what she told us wasn't true.
-我不想跟你吵 -那就别吵
- Hey, look, Ixa0don't wanna argue. - Then don't.
勇敢接纳事实
Own whatxa0happened.
好
All right.
你想让我勇敢接纳事实吗 史蒂夫 行
You want me to own what happened, Steve? Fine.
我们当时都吓坏了
We were all scared. Okay?
全都手足无措
We didn't know what else to do,
集体跳「奇幻术」太奇葩了
and the movements were fucking weird.
于是枪手懵逼了 分神了 就被放倒了
We confused the gunman, he got distracted and got tackled.
这就是事实
That's what happened.
她怎么知道确切时间 就在那一刻出现在餐厅外
How did shexa0know to bexa0outside the cafeteria at that exact moment?
她有精神病 药物让她精神恍惚
She was mentally ill. Okay? She was on medication.
也许她跟踪了我们
Maybe shexa0followed us.
但怎么这么恰好
But to stand in that exact spot
就站在子弹能够贯穿她心脏的地方呢
where axa0single bullet could strike right through her heart?
巴克 你真觉得她中枪是精心策划吗
Buck, you really wanna give her credit for getting shot?
你不想相信 只是因为这样对你更好
You just don't wanna believe because it's easier not to.
因为你学习成绩好
'Cause you're good at school
还拿到了奖学金
and you got your fancy scholarship
你觉得自己前程似锦
and you think you're gonna be, like,
将来可能当总统
Barack Obama or some shit.
你知道这个时空很糟
You know it's a bad dimension,
但至少你活得顺风顺水
but at least you've got a good seat in it
所以你不想毁掉好日子
and you don't wanna mess that up.
而你的生活没希望了
And you've got no seat in it.
你一无所有
You've gotxa0nothing.
老兄 别这么贱
Dude, fuckxa0off, man.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
因为他错了
'Cause he's wrong.
我拥有一切
I've got everything.
我还有你们
I've got youxa0guys.
那又怎样
So what?
你要领导我们吗
You're gonnaxa0be like our team captain now?
她让我负责召唤大家练「奇幻术」
She put mexa0in charge of the movements.
听着
Okay, look.
就算我信这一套 我还有生活
Even if I still believed this shit, I have a life here.
我还有弟弟们要照顾
Okay? I havexa0brothers.
别自欺欺人了
Who are you kidding, man?
上大学
Go to college,
穿越到另一个时空
go to another dimension.
不管你去哪 你弟弟们都没指望了
Either way,xa0your little bros are fucked.
你个混♥蛋♥
You piece ofxa0shit!
你 放开他
You-- xa0Get the fuck off of him!
他被我说中了 才这么生气
He's justxa0pissed 'cause he knows I'm right.
我该走了
I should go.
我父母还以为我在跟合唱团的朋友们道别
My parentsxa0think I'm at a goodbye thing with my chorus friends.
我也该走了
Yeah, Ixa0should probably get going, too.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我需要跨越一个难以界定的边界
I need to cross a border that's hard to define.
也许你知道我在说什么
Maybe you know what I'm talking about.
也许你不知道 但你感觉到了
Or youxa0don't, but you feel it.
也做一个这样视频
We make a video like she did.
我们招人 然后教他们「奇幻术」
We'll recruit people and I'll teach 'em the movements.
-来吧 -等下
- Let's doxa0this. - Okay, wait.
-怎么了 -这样
- What? - That...
这会吸引一批怪咖过来
It's gonna pull the freaks out of the woodwork.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
-那我们就筛选一下 -怎么筛选
- Then we'llxa0screen them. I don't know. - Okay, how?
没想好
I don'txa0know.
我们先录完视频 再做打算
Look, just record it and we'll figure out the details later.
网上那些人说
There are peoplexa0online sayingxa0
你站起来那一刻 本该被射杀
youxa0should've been shot the second you stood up.
他们很愤懑 他们无法接受
They're pissed you faced downxa0a semi-automatic
你们对抗枪手的方式
with something they have no words for.
除非你想好怎么筛选这些人了
So, unless you have a plan to screen those people,
你的办法还得包括金属探测器之类
and that plan includes, like, a fucking metal detector,
不然我不能... 我不陪你疯了
I can't-- I-- I'm out.
悼念帕蕊·乔纳森
我...
Okay? I...
发一个 T
Send one up. T.
你知道有六个
You know, there's six of 'em.
帮我
Help me.
帮我
Help me.
帮我
Help me.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
西奥
Theo?
西奥
Theo.
我想解开谜题
I like to solve the puzzle.
解吧
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表