剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
又有一个年轻人在那里跳下去了 没人在意吗
Now, a second jumps out the window, no one's fucking interested?
你说的那个孩子之前没在那里
Your kidxa0wasn't in that house.
我们查了过去四周的监控录像 没人出入
We checked the last four weeks and saw nobody.
停下 慢放
Stop. Go slower.
-这是你带去的美籍中国小孩 -他是越南人
- It's yourxa0little Chinese American. - He's Vietnamese.
口误
My mistake.
只有你和这个越南小朋友
It's just you and the Vietnamese gentleman.
没别人了 只有你们俩进过房♥子
That's it. You're thexa0only two we got going into the place.
回放
Hey, go back.
这里暂停
Freeze there.
那他是怎么进去的呢
Then how'dxa0he get in there?
皮尔
Pierre.
我一直想联♥系♥上你
I've been trying to reach you.
抱歉 今天遇上些棘手事儿
I'm sorry. It'sxa0been a difficult day.
妮娜怎么样了
How is Nina?
坦白说 不是很好 她精神错乱了
Frankly, not well. She's delusional.
她精神崩溃了一次
She's had axa0serious breakdown.
她之前自己去那栋房♥子了吗
Did she goxa0to the house by herself?
-不知道 -她答应过我不会去
- I don'txa0know. - She promisedxa0me she wouldn't.
皮尔 你跟我说
Well, Pierre, you told me
她在渡轮上出事之前 很生气
she was upset before the episode on the ferry.
我们得做好最坏的打算
We have to face the possibility that...
一旦她发现...
when shexa0found out--
她无法承受这样的事
It was tooxa0much for her.
人人都有极限
Everyone hasxa0their limits.
我需要她回来
I need herxa0back.
这样做妥当吗
Are you sure that's best?
亨特
Hunter.
我的意思是
What I'm saying is...
也许
Maybe...
既然她对你产生了疑虑
given her misgivings about you...
她在这里未必不是一件好事
it's fortuitous that she's here,
她可以在这里专心调养
where shexa0can concentrate exclusively on her recovery.
我懂你的意思了
I see whatxa0you mean.
我给你一项新任务
I'm sendingxa0you a new subject.
很好
Very good.xa0
-我们明早做好准备 -好
- We'll prep in the morning. - Okay.
我得跟你谈一下妮娜的事
So, I need to talk to you about Nina--
皮尔 很抱歉 我得挂了
Pierre, I have to cut you off. I'm sorry.
我得马上处理一件要事
There's something I have to deal with immediately.
我回头再联♥系♥你
I'll call you back.
怎么了 荷马 说吧
Yes. Homer, speak.
我今早犯了一个错误
I made a mistake this morning.
我给阿莎罗娃打了镇定剂
I sedated Ms. Azarova
因为我怕她惊扰了其他患者
because I was worried about her disturbing the other patients.
然后呢
Okay.
我不赞同对一个受过心灵创伤的人使用镇定剂
I don'txa0believe in medicating a patient who is obviously traumatized by it.
这是你做的决定 你该相信自己
That was your choice, and you should have faith in yourself.
我不喜欢把人关进隔离室作为惩罚
I-- I don't likexa0isolation as punishment.
感觉像是刑罚 而不是治疗
It-- It feels penal, not medical.
老实说 我过去两个月 更像是狱警 而不是医生
Honestly, I've been more of prison guard than a doctor the last two months.
你否定我的治疗方法
So you're criticizing my methods?
当然不是
Of coursexa0not.
不如你来给她治疗吧
Why don'txa0you take over her treatment?
我
Me?
对 就是你
Yes. You.
除非你还是持怀疑态度
Unless youxa0have reservations.
不 不是那样
No. No. No, it's not that.
我还以为你会负责治疗她
It's just I assumed you'd be handling it.
怎么说呢
Well...
妮娜觉得我是个无可救药的大魔头
Nina thinks I'm some kind of irredeemable monster.
我对她的治疗毫无进展
I'm making no progress.
-她认为你是... -我是她的灵魂伴侣
- She thinksxa0that you're-- - That I'm herxa0soulmate.
这种情感转移可以帮助治疗
That kind of transference can be useful.
顺着她的心意来
So, follow her lead.
特别是
In particular,
问出她是怎么从另一个时空来到这里
find out how she thinks she got here from this other dimension.
其他人说 我们是一起「降临」
The others say that we all arrived together.
而她觉得自己用了其他方式
She thinks she came some other way.
这个不同点可能会成为治好她精神病的关键
Now, thatxa0anomaly could be the key to healing her psychosis.
陌生人之间的共有型精神病
There's not a single case of shared psychotic disorder
史无前例
among complete strangers.
从未有过
Not one.
眼下不就有了吗
Until now.
我们一起创造历史吧 罗伯茨医生
Let's makexa0history together, Dr. Roberts.
三个智者
卡里姆 我靠
Karim! Fuck!
是我
It's me!
我的天 小莫 你偷偷摸摸干什么啊
Jesus fucking Christ, Mo. Why are you sneaking up on me?
我来找你说件事
I came to fucking tell you something.
但我怕你家里有别人
But I... I got nervous you might have company.
我就想隔着门听一下有没有外人 结果
So I... I was just gonna listen at the door for a sec, but then...
我重点不稳 一个踉跄绊倒了
I trippedxa0because my goddamn center of gravity is off.
你怎么不提前联♥系♥一下
Why didn'txa0you just call?
好吧
Okay.
首先 给我来点小饼干或面包
First, Ixa0need some crackers. Or bread.
你的船屋已经让我觉得恶心了
Your houseboat is already making me nauseous.
是「反胃」
"Nauseated."
你有发现吧
Tell me youxa0found something.
她之前是军情五处的人
She was MI-5.
-大数据 -谁 罗斯吗
- Big data. - Who, Rhodes?
对 超过十年了
Yeah, for over a decade.
-2010年 她被人挖角了 -皮尔·拉斯金招募了她
- And then in 2010 she got headhunted by-- - By Pierrexa0Ruskin.
十四天前 她离开了「迷幻之地」
Fourteen days ago, she left CURI.
这之后 她便杳无音信
After that, I've got nothing.
她肯定找人帮忙了 卡里姆 因为她人间蒸发了
She must have called in some favors, Karim, because this is a scrub.
隐匿得非常彻底
Like the best I've ever seen.
没有手♥机♥通讯记录 邮件往来
No phone, no e-mail.
我查了一天 只查到一个脸书的缓存页面
All day, andxa0the only thing I got was, like, a cache of an old Facebook page.
我不懂 这个罗斯
I don't get it, this Rhodes,
只有她这一个级别高于清洁工的人员离开「迷幻之地」
she's the only employee higher than a fuckingxa0janitor that's everxa0left CURI,
如今她彻底无影踪了吗
and now it's like she doesn't exist.
你不会大老远跑来我的船屋
You didn'txa0drag yourself and a half onto my houseboat
就为了告诉我没发现
to tell me you got nothing.
有什么料
What?
2013年 她被审查过财务
She was audited in 2013.
你黑进了国税局吗
You hacked the IRS?
你丫真黑进国税局了啊
You hackedxa0the fucking IRS?
-扶我一下 -我的天 小莫
- Help me up. - Jesus Christ, Mo.
天呐
God.
你猜妓♥女♥对水手说了什么
What did the prostitute say to the sailor?
别说这是我♥干♥的
You didn'txa0get this from me.
我还是没查到住址
I still don't have her address,
但她大部分收据都来自这个书店
butxa0most of her receipts are from this bookstore.
加州 草谷市 荆棘大道7213号♥ 金盏花书店
我的天
Jesus.
你没事吧
You okay?
她踢我了 想感受一下吗
She's kicking. You wanna feel?
荷马
Homer.
醒醒 荷马 醒醒 荷马
Wake up, Homer.xa0Wake up, Homer.
醒醒
Wake up.
阿莎罗娃小姐
Ms. Azarova?
阿莎罗娃小姐 你跟罗伯茨医生的约诊已经迟到了
Ms. Azarova,xa0you're already late for therapy session with Dr. Roberts.
跟荷马吗
With Homer?
心理治疗
Therapy?
病例上这么写着
It's rightxa0here on your chart.
亨珀会看这些心理治疗吗
Does Hapxa0watch these sessions?
亨珀
Hap?
珀西医生
Dr. Percy.
亨特·阿洛伊修斯·珀西 首字母缩写为「亨珀」
Hunter Aloysius Percy. H-A-P, Hap--
他这么称呼自己 我们这么称呼他
What he called himself, what we called him in...
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表