剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
我今晚有所发现 可能会是一个重大突破
Something occurred to me tonight. Could be a major breakthrough.
太棒了
Great, that's...
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
我不会让你失望
I won't letxa0you down.
但愿如此
Well, let'sxa0hope not.
谢谢
Thanks.
我忘记要怎么做了
I forget howxa0I do what I do.
你每次都这样说 每次都知道该怎么做
You say that every time, and every time it comes to you.
你的口音越来越像美国人了
You're sounding very American these days.
别忘了你的俄♥罗♥斯♥魂
Don't lose your Soviet roots.
你这次还想被绑住吗
Do you want to be restrained again?
上次似乎很有效
I think itxa0helped last time.
好
Yes, fine.
如果承受不住 就说安全词
If you get overwhelmed, say the safe word.
妮娜
什么情况
What's happening?
晚上好
Good evening.
现在 请将手♥机♥静音
At this time, we ask that you silence your cellphones
安静欣赏今晚的演出
as a courtesy to tonight's performance
以免打扰其他观众
as well as your fellow audience members.
-任何形式的摄录行为 -抱歉
- Recordings and photos of any kind... - Sorry.
-都严格禁止 -心态要开放 亨特
- are strictly forbidden. - Be open,xa0Hunter.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备开始 五 四...
Cue spots in five... four...
二 一
Two... one.
欢迎大家
Greet them.
他们喜欢妮娜
They love Nina here.
告诉他们 别怕
Tell them not to be afraid.
晚上好
Good evening.
别怕
Don't bexa0afraid.
我是亚兹罗尔[死亡天使]I am Azrael.
但妮娜称我为
But Nina calls me...
「暗夜」
Old Night.
你能帮我向观众传话吗
Will you translate to the audience for me as I thinkxa0through you?
「暗夜」让我帮他传话
Old Nightxa0has asked me to translate for him.
我海洋中兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥认为
My brothers and sisters in the sea think...
他海洋中的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥认为
His brothersxa0and sisters in the sea think...
与人类沟通是白费力气
Communicating with your kind is a waste of time.
与人类沟通是白费力气
Communicating with our kind is a waste of time.
但我看好你们
But I hold hope for your species.
但他看好我们
But he holdsxa0hope for our species.
妮娜一直担任我与你们沟通的灵媒
Nina has been my medium to connect to you.
妮娜一直
Nina has--
我一直担任他与你们沟通的灵媒
I have beenxa0his medium to connect him to you.
-但今晚 -但今晚
- But tonight... - But tonight...
我们不能进行寻常表演了
We cannot have the performance as usual.
我们不能进行寻常表演了
We cannotxa0have the performance as usual.
-今晚 -今晚
- Tonight... - Tonight...
我有一个难得的机会
I have the rare opportunity...
他有一个难得的机会
He has thexa0rare opportunity to converse--
与「祖使」沟通
to converse with the OA.
转达
Say it.
大声转达 让他听到
Say it outxa0loud for him to hear you.
与「祖使」沟通
With the OA.
这是搞什么名堂
What thexa0fuck is this?
我就是个打光的人
I just doxa0lights, bro.
告诉他们
Tell them.
告诉他们 你的真实身份
Tell themxa0who you really are.
不
No.
我有东西要给你看
I have something to show you.
这样东西能帮助你解开谜团
Something that will help you solve your mystery
拯救其他人
and rescue the others.
但若要我对你诚实以待
But I can only be honest with you
你就必须对观众实话实说
if you are honest with them.
告诉他们
Tell them...
你是一个天使
you are an angel.
我是个跨时空穿越者
I'm an interdimensional traveler.
说出来 是不是如释重负
Doesn't that feel better?
撒谎令人衰老 而你时日无多了
Lying ages you, and time is already not on your side.
每个时空 都是如此
In every dimension.
继续传话
Continue translating.
这样他们一会儿就不会打断我们
It will keepxa0them from stopping us later,
因为他们感觉 我们是在为他们表演
if they feel we are performing for them.
-在未来 -在未来
- In the future... - In thexa0future...
-你不知道自己是谁 -我不知道自己是谁
- You don'txa0know who you are. - I don't know who I am.
你忘记了真正的自己
You forget your true nature.
我忘记了真正的自己
I forget my true nature.
-我想送你去未来 -他想送我去未来
- I want toxa0send you there. - He wants toxa0send me there.
-到那一刻 -到那一刻
- To thexa0moment... - To thexa0moment...
你就能展现真实的自己
You canxa0show yourself your true face.
我就能展现真实的自己
I canxa0show myself my true face.
-我的本体 -我的本体
- Your purexa0being. - My pure being.
重新记起你的使命
And reawaken to your mission.
重新记起我的使命
And reawaken to my mission.
为实现这一点
To do this...
为实现这一点
To doxa0this...
我必须杀了你
I must kill you...
他必须杀了我
He mustxa0kill me...
-死亡37秒 -死亡37秒
- For 37xa0seconds. - For 37xa0seconds.
死亡对你并不陌生
You are no stranger to death.
但我感受到了你汗液中的恐惧
But I taste the fear in your sweat.
你不同意 我无法继续
I cannotxa0proceed without your consent.
我会复活吗
Do I survive?
-这取决于他 -谁
- That's up to him. - Who?
-你的「兄弟」 -我没有兄弟
- Your brother. - I don't have a brother.
在每个时空
In every dimension...
她都会派「他」来保护你
she sent him to protect you.
你同意吗
Do I have your permission?
同意
Yes.
你必须完整地下达指令
You must state it in full.
「暗夜」 我同意你杀死我
Old Night, you have my permission to kill me.
这是来真的 而不是表演
This isn't part of the show.
你有37秒
You have 37 seconds.
我会为你倒计时
I will keep count for you.
晚安 「祖使」
Good night, OA.
Thirty-seven...
thirty-six...
thirty-five...
thirty-four...
thirty-three...
女士们 先生们 我是机长
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
我们即将进入气流空域
We are currently entering an area known for turbulence,
安全带指示灯已开启
so I have turned on the fasten seat belt sign.
请系好安全带就座 等待指示灯熄灭
Stay seated until the fasten seat belt sign has been turned off.
我们很快就会飞离气流空域
We shouldxa0pass through this turbulence momentarily.
九
Nine...
八
eight...
七
seven...
六
six...
五
five...
四
four...
三
three...
妮娜
Nina!
妮娜
Nina!
醒醒
Come on!
歌♥剧不过是一纸音符
An opera is nothing but black notes on paper.
如何令其栩栩如生呢
What makes it live?
技巧 天分 我不懂
Skill? Talent? I don't know.
音乐的美妙
All this beauty...
歌♥声的力量
this energy.
从什么将其串联成曲呢
What holds it together?
什么令其不至沦为噪音
What keepsxa0it from dissolving into noise?
意志
Will?
她靠意志穿越到荷马身边
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表