剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
先见之明
第二季 第六集 魔镜 魔镜
妈蛋
Fuck!
当初怎么不直接开你♥爸♥的新车
Why couldn't we just have taken your dad's new car?
因为我们本来没打算开这么远
Because we weren't supposed to drive across the fucking country.
我们本该去捐赠处
We were supposed to go to the Good-fucking-will.
旅行车抛锚是天意
The wagon breaking down was a sign.
别又来这一套了
Don't start with this again.
何必站在这里找信♥号♥♥联♥系♥汽车协会
Why are we even standing here trying to get reception for Triple-A,
我们明明可以直接做「奇幻术」
when we could be doing the movements
把她送入另一个时空
and sending her to another dimension already?
我们都不知道那样有没有用
We don't even know if that would work.
因为我们还没尝试啊
'Cause we haven't tried.
BBA的叔叔快要病危了 史蒂夫
BBA's uncle's on his deathbed, Steve.
她得去见最后一面
She has to sayxa0goodbye.
这只是她不想穿越的借口
She's using it as an excuse not to jump.
-老兄 -难道不是吗
- Dude-- - I mean, seriously.
没人会这么在乎自己的叔叔
Nobody cares about their uncles that much.
她会穿越 只不过不是现在
She's going to jump, just not right this second.
她得跟家人道别
She needs to say goodbye to family.
天呐
My God!
-靠 -天呐
- Fuck. - My God!
求助
Help!
停下
Stop!
-停车 -拜托 停车
- Stop! - Please! Please, stop!
帮个忙
Please!
帮帮我们
Please.
-你们需要搭便车吗 -是 帮帮我们
- Do you guys need a ride? - Yes, please.
大家快来
Guys, come on.
拿上你的东西 巴克 上车
Get your stuff! Buck, get in.
-太感谢了 -大家快来
- Thank you so much. - Guys!
-不客气 -赶紧过来
- My pleasure. - Come on!
你真是大救星啊
You're a life-saver.
如果这位大妈不愿意穿越 要怎么说服她
How exactly are we supposed to send an old lady to another dimension
才能让她穿越呢
if she doesn't wanna jump?
要把她推进「无形之河」吗
Are we just gonna push her into the invisible river?
我很遗憾 你没被选中
I'm sorry you're not the chosen one.
什么
What?
我知道你很不开心
I... I know you're bummed about...
没办法去找她
not going to her.
怎么都会做「奇幻术」
We'll be doing the movements anyway.
就算最后一个穿越 又有什么关系
What difference does it make if I just jump at the lastxa0second?
你脑子有病吗 瑞秋只让BBA穿越
What the fuck is it with you? Rachel said only BBA.
修理工说可能是牙轮皮带出问题了
The mechanic said it might be the timing belt.
他们拿到后会给我们送过来
They'll bring it here for us when it's ready.
大家打算点什么
What's everyone getting?
我一直在想
So, I've been thinking...
自从法国佬找到了那些书
Well, really since... since French found the books...
跟她故事有关的书
about her story.
哪些是真事 哪些是比喻
You know, what was real and what was maybe metaphor.
我做了大量调查
Look, I-- I did a ton of research.
我查了北美洲所有的铜矿山
I looked up every copper mine in North America.
我找不到一个符合她描述的废矿坑
I couldn't find any abandoned ones like she described.
我查了古巴吉他天才 盲人学校
I-- I looked up Cuban guitar prodigies, schools for the blind,
名叫珀西的急诊医生 但是...
ER doctors with the last name Percy, but I...
我找不到确凿的证据
I couldn't find anything to hold onto for certain.
除了一件事
Except one thing.
什么事
What?
就是「祖使」说
It's that OA said
荷马曾告诉她
that when Homer told her about
他在濒死经验中看到一个无菌空间
his NDE he described, like, a sterile space.
窗外有吊桥 能听见雾笛声
A suspended bridge, out the window, fog horns.
他一直听见有人喊「罗伯茨医生」
He kept hearing the name "Dr.xa0Roberts."
所以我就想
And so I thought,
「如果荷马当时在医院呢」
"What if Homer was in a hospital?"
真正的医院
Like an actual hospital.
也许瑞秋也在那里 或曾经待过
And that might be where Rachel is or was too.
我就想 哪些医院的地理位置靠近吊桥
So, it's like, what hospitals have suspended bridges in the background
还总是能听到雾笛声
and fogxa0hornsxa0goingxa0off all the time?
我在海湾区找到了一家医院
I found one hospital in the Bay Area.
-符合所有条件 -你的重点是什么
- Fits all the criteria. - What's your point, man?
我们可以过去看下
Just that we could go.
看是不是真有这样一个地方
Right? We see if it's a real space.
也许能缓解BBA的情绪
It might make BBA more comfortable,
心里有个保障
knowing that somethingxa0is certain.
帮她去到正确的地方 帮她找到路
And help her get to the right place and help her find the way.
你们当时没听到吗 这事就没有保障
Didn't you guys listen to her at all? Nothing is certain.
你可能去赛百味吃个三明治
You can be hanging out in the subway
然后就被人绑到地下 关七年
and some dude can putxa0you underground for seven years.
你这些调查真有心
It's really cool that you did all this.
只是
It's just...
就算有这样一个地方
Even if it were a real space here,
又如何呢
would it matter?
她在另外一个时空
She's in another dimension.
准备好点餐了吗
Everyone ready to order?
-我最后点 -没问题
- I'll go last. - No problem.
想点些什么
What can I do you for?
该死
Fuck.
来一份特♥价♥早餐
Yeah, can I get the breakfast special, please?
其他人呢
And the rest of you?
-一样 -好
- Same. - Okay.
还有人点单吗
Anybody else?
安伯警报 15岁变性少年 米歇尔"巴克"失踪
能稍微等我们一下吗
Could you give us a second, please?
没事 我可以点了
It's okay. I'm ready.
不 我们等一下再点
No, we could really use a minute.
-谢谢 -怎么了
- Thanks. - What's going on?
看你手♥机♥
Your phone.
手♥机♥
Phone?
「不要一起回头看 电视上发布安伯警报了」
"Don't everyone look at once. AMBER alert on TV."
我妈觉得
My mom thinks...
我们都加入了邪教 你给我洗♥脑♥了
we're in a cult, and you brainwashed me or...
什么时候 这是什么时候的事
When? When did this happen?
不知道 我手♥机♥之前关机了
I-- I don't know. My phone was dead.
其他人呢 你们父母怎么说
What about the rest of you? What did your parents say?
天呐 你们不会都没联♥系♥父母吧
My God. Please tell me you called your parents.
我的天
My God.
你们得赶紧给父母报平安
You have to call them now. Right now.
就算联♥系♥了 又如何
What difference is that gonna make now?
你还是可能会被警♥察♥抓走
They'll probably just arrest you.
-我的天 -好了 大家都冷静
- My God. - All right. Everyone just calmxa0down.
表现淡定点 别引起不必要的注意
Just act normal. We don't wanna draw any attention toxa0ourselves.
这是好事
You know what, this is good.
我们现在都无路可走了
I mean, it's over for us here now.
我们就一起出去 把她送到「另一边」
Let's just go out there and send her to the other side.
不 别听他的
No, don't listen to him.
-他也会跟着穿越... -闭嘴 安吉
- He's gonna jump as soon as the invisi-- - Shut up, Angie.
别让我闭嘴
Do not say that to me.
我感觉
I feel...
我感觉没法呼吸了
I feel like I can'txa0breathe.
来 喝点水
Here, have some water.
老天
Holy shit.
你还是个未成年人
And you'rexa0a minor.
我们跨过州界了 联调局肯定介入了
We crossed state lines. The FBI's probably involved.
我感觉天旋地转
I'm feeling... I'm feeling dizzy.
我心脏跳得好快
My heart's beating too fast.
穿越时空 意味着
Does... does traveling dimensions
你将会死在所在时空吗
mean you die in the dimensionxa0you're already in?
「祖使」被子弹贯穿心脏 我感觉我心脏也快不行了
OA got shot in the heart, I feel like mine's about to givexa0out.
也许
Maybe...
这就是穿越的步骤 也许...
that's how this works. Maybe...
这就是瑞秋选择让我穿越的原因
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表