剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
We just have to wait a little longer.
等到太阳落山
Until thexa0sun goes down.
耐心一点
Give itxa0time.
-你去哪儿 -法国佬
- Where are you goin'? - French?
随他去吧 我们得耐心等
Whatever. Wexa0just gotta be patient.
早知道就收拾一下屋子了
Guess I should've cleaned up a little bit.
嗨
早知道我就收拾一下屋子了
Guess I should've cleaned up a little bit.
喝啤酒吗
Want a beer?
嗯
Sure.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
别紧张
No pressure.
你要什么
What 'd youxa0want?
我就是失眠了
It's just... I just can't sleep.
我心事重重 总做噩梦
I have tooxa0much on my mind and I have nightmares all the time.
-你要奥康吗 -奥施康定[止痛药]- Do you want Oxy? - Oxycontin?
嗯
Yeah.
-你有多少钱 -四十美金
- How much youxa0got? - It's 40.
我只有这么多钱
Look, it'sxa0all there, okay?
是吗
Yeah?
我不会...
I won't...
我吃了后 不会神经错乱吧 因为我就是...
I won't go out of my skull on this stuff, right?xa0'Cause Ixa0just--
不会 哥们 别担心 先吃一片就行
No, bro, you're good. Just start with one.
你会飘飘欲仙
You'll float.
不用急着穿衣服
You don't havexa0to get dressed yet.
有人在等我
I... I have people waiting for me.
你打算让我端着奶昔光溜溜傻站在这儿吗
You gonna leave me standing like a naked idiot with these milkshakes?
抱歉
Sorry.
我就是不太确定何时该走人
I'm just notxa0sure when I'm supposed to leave.
这可说不准
There's no way to know.
见机行事吧
You just gotta feel it out.
每次都不一样
It's different every time.
好喝吗
Any good?
有人在等你
So, you got people waitin'?
朋友还是家人
Is itxa0friends? Family?
不必勉强告诉我
You don'txa0need to talk.
不不 只是
No, no, it's...
他们是学校里的朋友
They're friends from school.
是吗
Yeah?
不 算不上朋友...
No, not really friends, I mean...
也不是 我们现在是朋友了 但是
No, of course we're friends now, but...
曾经有个女人
There was this woman...
她在我们小时候失踪了
who disappeared when we were kids.
好像被绑♥架♥了
Got kidnapped or something.
天呐 真惨
Shit, that'sxa0awful.
嗯 她回来之后
Yeah. And when she came back...
不肯告诉任何人她的经历
she wouldn't tell anyone what happened to her.
甚至对联调局保密
Not even the FBI.
但她告诉了我们
But she told us.
不知为何 她告诉了我们
For somexa0reason, she told us.
我刚看过那篇报道
I just read that article.
那个失明的女孩
That blindxa0girl.
对 但她复明了
I know, but she wasn't blind anymore.
她...
She...
我说不上来
I don't know.
我不确定她到底是天使
I don't know if she was an angel
还是骗子
or a liar
亦或是精神病
or axa0schizophrenic.
如今她死了
And now she's dead.
她死了
She's dead...
我们差点跟她一起死掉
and wexa0almost died with her.
你可以畅所欲言
I'mxa0just sittin' here, brother, just listening.
我朋友们
My friends...
他们觉得她在向我们传递讯息
they think that she's trying to send us some sort of sign.
通过一面镜子传递信息
Through a mirror. A message.
从「另一边」传来的信息
A message from the other side?
有可能
It's possible.
不 怎么可能
No, but it's not.
就是面镜子 他们都觉得...
It's just a fucking mirror, and they all think--
你怎么看
What do youxa0think?
我好像在自毁前程
I think I'mxa0ruining my future.
如果你的同伴们真想接收讯息
If your people are serious about wantin' to see a sign...
就该去拜访我姑姑 莉莉
you'll need to talk to my Aunt Lily.
她刚搬到内布拉斯加州 但值得你们一试
She just moved to Nebraska, but it'll be worth the drive.
她会帮你们跟逝去的朋友对话
She'll helpxa0you talk to your lost friend.
她是通灵者吗
What is she? Like a psychic or something?
你还有大好前程
You got your whole life ahead of you.
好好享受沿途的风景吧
Try to just enjoy thexa0view a little.
史蒂夫 用杯子喝
Steve, get a glass.
我们是客人
We're guests.
不能因为瑞秋昨晚没出现
Just 'cause Rachel didn't come last night,
我们就轻言放弃
doesn't mean we should give up.
莉莉姑姑
Aunt Lily?
她能通灵
She's a medium.
算是神婆吧
Spirits or whatever.
她能与死者交流
She facilitates communication.
如果我们什么办法都试过了
And I think if we exhaust every possibility,
巴克就会死心
Buck will let it go.
莉莉姑姑的风评不错
Aunt Lily,xa0she comes highly recommended.
我看到了 点评网四颗星呢
Yeah, I see that. Four stars on Yelp.
她会和瑞秋交流吗 还是只会装神弄鬼糊弄我们
Is she gonna talk to Rachel or make us pancakes?
你不想去吗
So, youxa0don't wanna go?
不 我跃跃欲试
No, Ixa0definitely wanna go.
你怎么了
What's upxa0with you?
什么意思
What do youxa0mean?
你昨晚愤然离开
Last night you huff out the door,
现在又想找神婆帮忙了
now you're lookin' for a spirit guide?
你是不是跟人上♥床♥了
Did you getxa0laid?
真的啊
You did?
我去 是索尼娅吗
Holy shit!xa0 Was it that Sonja chick?
太不公平了
Fuckin' injustice, man.
我昨晚都硬得睡不着
I'm trying to sleep on a massive hard-on.
不是索尼娅
It wasn'txa0Sonja.
其实
It...
不是和女孩
It wasn't axa0girl.
你绝对爱上我了
You're totally into me.
什么
What?
你尽管笑吧
Go ahead and laugh, man!
但你心里清楚你就是迷恋上哥了
But you wantxa0this shit, you know it.
行 就让我再花痴一阵子吧
Yeah,xa0just let me fool myself a little while longer. Okay?
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What?
莉莉姑姑家离这儿近五百英里
It's almost 500 miles to where Aunt Lily is.
你告诉你妈了吗
Well,xa0you call your mom yet?
没有
No.
你呢
Did you?
没有
No.
右转 有个加气站 不远了
Just make a right, and it should be a gas station, not too far.
妈妈来电
有妈真好啊
Cool to havexa0a mom, yeah?
不只是因为我们同名
It's not just 'cause we have the same name. You know?
看任何一部史蒂夫·麦昆的老电影
You watchxa0any of those old Steve McQueenxa0movies,
都会感叹「这才是真爷们儿」
it's like, "That's the man," youxa0know?
顶天立地的汉子
One hundred percent.
史蒂夫·麦昆是谁
Who's Stevexa0McQueen?
不是吧 大哥 你连他...
What? Dude, you don't fucking--
靠
Fuck!
妈蛋
Shit.
我们撞上什么了
What'd wexa0hit?
我去 该死 我靠
God. Shit, shit, shit!
妈蛋 我靠
Shit, shit, shit, shit.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表