剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
不肯配合治疗
Uncooperative?
我会唤醒荷马 带我们逃离这座监狱
I'll wake Homer up and break us both out of this prison.
你不是医生 你甚至都不是科研工作者
And you're not a doctor,xa0you're not even a scientist,
你就是个「监狱长」
you're a warden.
不管你在哪个时空
No matterxa0what dimension you're in.
你还对过去耿耿于怀 帕蕊
You're clouded by the past, Prairie.
没事
It's okay.
也许有一天
Maybe one day...
可以找到一个时空 你会放下对我的成见
we'll find axa0dimension where you can see me with new eyes.
-你没事吧 医生 -没事
- You okay, doctor? - Yeah.
小心你的头
Just watch your head.
别让她出来用餐
Meals in the room.
关进隔离室 直到她不再出现暴♥力♥行为
Total isolation until she can recover non-violent behavior.
不不 看下那个表 他是自己打的
No, no, no. Look at the clock! He did it to himself!
你是个大魔头 亨珀
You're axa0monster, Hap,xa0
等我揭露你的真面目 荷马♥会♥看到你的本性
and Homer will see that when I expose you.
荷马
Homer!
荷马
Homer!
荷马
Homer!
住手 住手 放开她
Stop! Stop! Stop! Let her go!
放开她
Let her go!
没事 没事
It's okay.xa0It's okay.
没事了 有我在
It's okay. I'm here.
没事了
It's okay.
这会让你放松
This is gonna help you relax.
这是轻微镇定剂
It's a very, very mild sedative.
这么早 吵到别的患者就不好了
It's tooxa0early to be disturbing the other patients.
患者睡眠对其情绪稳定很重要
Sleep is essentialxa0to their stability.
这也会让你好好睡一觉
This isxa0gonna help youxa0get some sleep as well.
你不记得了
You've forgotten.
你会想起来
You'll remember.
带走她
Take her.
来杯啤酒
Have a PBR?
把盖子给我 我想知道自己的未来
Can I have the cap? I wanna know my future.
你们打算嗨整夜吗
Y'all planning on a long night?
你是记者吗 我们签了保密协议
Are you a reporter? We signed a contract, an NDA.
如果聊「迷幻之地」的事 我们就会被开除
We get firedxa0if we talk about CURI.
我们在停车场看到你了 你开着橙色车
We saw you outside the parking lot, in your orange car.
-很显眼啊 -是啊
- Kind ofxa0stands out, you know? - Yeah.
-总是引起不必要的注意 -那为什么还喷成橙色
- It's alwaysxa0been a problem. - So why don'txa0you paint it?
我喜欢这个颜色
I like the color.
我可以坐下吗
Okay if Ixa0sit down?
红心五 你怎么看
Five ofxa0hearts. What do you think?
你会经历五次恋爱
You'll fall in love five times.
那我还剩几次机会啊
Well, guess I still have a few left.
我不是记者
I'm not a reporter.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我在找一个失踪女孩
I'm a detective. I'm looking for a missing girl.
一个鼓手
A drummer.
他们不会雇佣年纪这么小的人
No, theyxa0don't hire them that young.
多大算年纪小 不聘未成年人吗
Define young. No minors?
他确实很帅 但不值得我搭上理想工作
He's cute, but I wouldn't risk my dream job.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我今晚回去
See you tonight.
-她出什么事了 -我正查着呢
- What happened to her? - That's what I'm trying to find out.
她在本子上画了「迷幻之地」的标识
Look, she copied the CURI logo in her notes.
里面是什么情况
What goes on in there?
不泄密的前提下 大概说一下
Just generally, giving away no secrets.
这样 我来问 你不用回答
Okay, okay. I ask, you don't have to answer.
不是研究睡眠 而是研究梦境
It's not a-- It's not a sleep study, it's a dream study.
你有特别之处
There's something about youxa0
所以你做梦异于常人
that makes you a particular kind of dreamer.
你是因为厉害 才被招募进去吗
You got recruited because you're good?
这表示你是被招募进去的吗
Does thisxa0say you're recruited?
你不知道这是什么吗
You don'txa0recognize this?
你是读心人 还是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Are you axa0mind reader or a detective?
我只是观察力敏锐
Listen, I just pay attention, okay?
我不是让你冒险丢掉你的理想饭碗
I'm not asking you to risk your dream job,
我不想知道什么硅谷商业机密
I don't need to know any silicon Valley secrets,
如果你掌握了什么有用信息
but if there is something that you think can help me,
拜托 帮帮忙吧
then please,xa0help me.
有一件事 我不能在这里说
Okay, look, there is one thing. I just can't tellxa0you here.
每晚
Every night,
我们都会做四五个梦吧
each of us have four, maybe five dreams.
他们会在REM睡眠之后叫醒我们
They wake us up after our REM cycle
记录下这些梦境
and record us reciting the dreams.
有一个女人 年纪很大 英国人 坐着轮椅
There's a woman. She's older, British, in a wheelchair.
她会听我们的梦境 每晚听几百个
She listensxa0to our dreams. Hundreds of them every night.
-为什么 -不知道
- What for? - I don't know.
她在寻找什么
She'sxa0looking for something.
-目的何在呢 -不知道
- But forxa0what? - I don't know.
不过其中有些梦 对她来说会更重要一些
But somexa0dreams are more important to her than others.
好吧
Okay, okay.
你们做梦 他们分♥析♥
Your dream stuff, they analyze it.
这跟米歇尔的失踪有什么关联
How's this connected to the disappearance of Michelle?
-你说可以提供线索 -那个女人
- You said youxa0were gonna help. - The woman.
马洛·罗斯医生 就是倾听我们梦境的女人
Dr. Marlow Rhodes, the one who listens to the dreams...
她不见了
she disappeared.
-她请辞了 还是被炒了 -她应该是请辞了
- She quit, or she was fired? - I think she quit.
皮尔·拉斯金当时也在
Pierre Ruskin was in the building,
当他发现她不见了
and when he found out she was gone,
他大发雷霆 都掀桌子了
he turned over a whole table of computers.
而且没人找到她 连拉斯金也没能找到
And no onexa0has been able to find her, not even Ruskin.
-什么时候的事 -两周前
- And when wasxa0this? - Two weeks ago.
米歇尔失踪的时候
That's whenxa0Michelle went missing.
罗斯医生应该是看到了不可告人的秘密
I think Dr.xa0Rhodes saw something she wasn't supposed to see.
-又有什么事 -我给你打了一早上电♥话♥
- What do you need now? - Been trying you all morning.
我也有自己的生活 卡里姆
I have axa0life, Karim.
我想查一下马洛·罗斯医生的住址
I need anxa0address for Dr.xa0Marlow Rhodes.
-除了名字 还有其它信息吗 -女性
- You got anythingxa0besides the name? - Female.
几周前在「迷幻之地」工作
Worked at CURI until a couple of weeks ago.
「迷幻之地」是什么
What's CURI?
皮尔·拉斯金在奥克兰的「梦工厂」
Pierre Ruskin's dream factory in Oakland.
那边的工作人员给了我这个名字
Look, someone on the inside just gave me the name.
你在查知识产权案吗
You on an IPxa0case?
-失踪儿童案 -性工作者
- Missing kid. - Sex worker?
-技术宅 -真是奇葩人遇奇葩事
- Tech weirdness. - Why am I not surprised?
旧金山警♥察♥局
最近好吗 小莫
How are you,xa0Mo?
我正跟一个即将发表女权主义文章的作家聊呢
I'm with an author who's aboutxa0to publish a feminist text.
我在加密她的所有账户
I'm arming all her accounts
这样她就不会被黑客攻击 被威胁 被跟踪
so she doesn't get hacked, doxxed, terrorized, stalked...
诸如此类
you name it.
反正就是你的拿手活儿
Right. So the usual.xa0
但你怎么样啊
But how arexa0you?
正「幸福肥」呢[壮如牛]As big as axa0cow.
我给你讲个笑话吧
Well, here's one for you then.
你猜一只性感深色鸡跟一头性感深色牛说了啥
What did thexa0sexy brown chicken say to the sexy brown cow?
鸡上牛 "深"牛逼
Brown-chicka-brown-cow.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 卡里姆
Fuck you,xa0Karim.
艾西勒呢
Where's Eichler?
他让我十点必须来这里
He said, "Be here at ten or else."
不知道 他出去了
I don'txa0know. He's off somewhere.
你能给我录口供吗
So, you gonna take my statement?
我要带我儿子看旧金山巨人队的比赛
I'm takingxa0my son to the Giants.
比赛晚上7点开始 还有8个小时呢
The game's at seven.xa0That's eight hours.
我家孩子喜欢看击球练习
Kid likes toxa0catch batting practice.
该死
Fuck!
那个跳楼的人怎么样了
What about the jumper?
脑死亡
Brain dead.
-毒测结果呢 -正常
- And toxicology? - Nope.
我寻找的失踪女孩偷住在那个房♥子里
I got a missing kid who was squatting in that house.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表