剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
对
Yes.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你穿越时 能否...
When you travel, can you...
拥有你附身之人的记忆
remember the memories of the bodyxa0you're inside of?
当然了
Of course.
我不会压制接让我附身之人的意识
I don't suppress thexa0consciousness of the body that hosts me.
不然也太不厚道了
That would be vicious.
我融入其中
I integrate.
融入
Integrate?
我与接纳我的所有人共享人生经历
I share in the experiences of all the bodies that hold me.
我想知道妮娜掌握的信息 好揭发亨珀
I think that Nina knows things I have to understand to expose Hap,
这样就能唤醒荷马 我们就能...
so Homer will come to his senses, and wexa0can get--
你无法逃离他
You can't escape him.
为什么
Why not?
为什么有些人之间的羁绊如此之深
Why do you think the bonds between some people are so powerful?
因为他们存在于多个时空
It's because they exist across manyxa0dimensions,
好比「宇宙家人」
like a cosmic family.
你 亨珀和荷马 属于同一星群
You, Hap, and Homer, you belong within the samexa0constellation.
你们一起穿越
You're traveling together.
-我不想和亨珀一起穿越 -异时空的你 想啊
- I don't want to travel with Hap. - Some part of you does.
所以妮娜 珀西医生 罗伯茨医生也紧密相连
That's why Nina, Dr. Percy, and Dr. Roberts are connected, too...
你到达这一时空之前 他们就纠缠在一起了
long before you arrived in this dimension.
你第一次认识亨珀是什么时候
When did you first meet Hap?
七年前 在纽约的牡蛎湾
Seven years ago at the Oyster Bar in New York.
妮娜肯定也是那时遇见了珀西医生
I bet that's around when Nina met Dr. Percy.
这么说 一个时空的事件
So, the events in one dimension...
会影响周围时空的事件走向
Affect the other dimensions around it.
时空之间会形成呼应
They echo.
人们相遇 且命运紧密交织时
When people meet, and the story between them is strong,
临近的时空之间会相互呼应
it echoes in nearby dimensions.
事态走向会推动这些人相遇
Events will conspire to bring these peoplexa0together.
这么说 我当年在废弃房♥屋认识巴克
So, when I met Buck in the abandoned house
在另一时空 向他讲述我的人生经历时
and startedxa0to tell him the story of my life in another dimension,
而这一时空的米歇尔此时开始玩游戏
Michelle begins playing the game
随后被引入妮娜家中
that will lead her to Nina's house.
这一切都环环相连
Everything is connected.
那如何避免时空呼应的影响呢
So, how do we escape this echo?
避免这种呼应是极度危险之举
To leave an echo is very dangerous.
你可能会发现自己
You could find yourself
附身于完全陌生的人身上
inside a life completely unrecognizable to you.
你的意识会破碎
You would shatter yourself.
而且在没有这种呼应的时空中
Not to mention, you and Homer may notxa0even know one another
你和荷马甚至可能不相识
in axa0dimensionxa0outside an echo.
你需要亨珀
You need Hap.
他是杀人犯
He's a murderer.
他是你的影子
He's your shadow.
没有影子的人 就没有生存意志
Who has no shadow has no will to live.
我生存意识很强烈 并且与他无关
I have plenty of will to live, and it doesn't comexa0from him.
我给了亨珀一件东西
I have given Hap something.
只有给了他 我才能也给你一样东西
I only gavexa0it to him so I could give you something.
我得公正
I'm a creature of balance.
但你似乎固执地不肯接受
But I think you're too stubborn to receive it.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
如果你想拯救荷马
If you want to rescue Homer,
就必须先「释放」妮娜·阿莎罗娃
you must first free Nina Azarova.
你不「释放」妮娜 罗伯茨医生怎么「释放」荷马
Why should Dr. Roberts do what you yourself will not?
你今晚来酒吧寻找「她」
You came out to the club to find her,
但她其实一直在你体内
but she has always been within you.
你接纳融合妮娜
If you integrate with Nina,
你们就会合为一体
you will become whole.
你们的起点相同
You share the same beginning.
你必须回到你们命运分叉之前的时刻
You must get back to the time before your paths split.
怎么做
How?
你必须直面恐惧
You must face your fear.
亨珀
Hap.
亨珀
Hap.
你必须回到遭受人生创伤的那一刻
You have to go back to the moment of yourxa0greatest trauma.
我对你寄予厚望
I have high hopes for you.
你梦中的小女孩
Is the girl in the dream
是你小时候 还是妮娜·阿莎罗娃的小时候
your childhood self or Nina Azarova's childhood self?
我觉得是同一个人
I think they're the same person.
你和妮娜是同一个人吗
Then are you and Nina the same person?
我不认识她 也不想认识她
I don't know her. I don't want to know her.
那你不就跟亨珀一样了吗
Then aren't you just like Hap?
你也把妮娜关起来了
You've put Nina in a box, too.
将她埋葬在你的脑海深处
Buried her somewhere deep in your mind.
她想要出来
She wants to come out.
她在你的梦中敲门
She's knocking at the door of your dream.
妮娜
Nina!
没什么束缚我
Nothing is holding me back.
终于见到你了 真好
It's great to finally meet you.
我是皮尔·拉斯金
Pierre Ruskin.
-我知道 -你呼吸短促
- I know. - You're short of breath.
你该试试冥想
You should try meditating.
比尼古丁有效多了
It's much more effective than nicotine.
你怎么知道我吸烟
How do you know I smoke?
你是个优秀的侦探
You're a superb investigator.
想来这不必我说吧
But you must know that.
你的所作所为都出乎我的意料
You didn't do anything the wayxa0I thoughtxa0you would.
但你之前带妮娜从精神病院逃出来
But when you broke Nina out of the asylum,
这不仅违背了你的职业道德
not only violating your professional code ofxa0ethics,
还犯下了重罪
but committing a felony,
我当时就想 「这人会不择手段」
I thought, "This man will do anything."
你想怎样 华盛顿先生
What do you want,xa0Mr. Washington?
你找上了我 用我们的话说 你来主导
You came to me. It's your meeting, as we like to say.
嗯 这个视频我看过很多次了
Yes. I've seen that video many times.
对 米歇尔·吴怎么了
Yeah, what happened to Michelle Vu?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
有个男孩 廉姆·博克斯 精神失常跳窗了
There's a boy, Liam Burks, cracked up, jumped out a window.
谁知道还有多少孩子...
God knows how many other kids--
有多少孩子精神崩溃
How many other kids have gone mad.
对 但你并没有收手
Yeah, and you didn't stop it.
你继续运行游戏
You kept your fucking game online
把他们引向自我毁灭的那间有毒房♥子
to lure them into a poison house where theyxa0destroyed themselves.
-你承认吗 -承认
- You freely admit it? - Yes.
你大概带了窃听器吧
And I'll assume you're wearing a wire.
你在这方面可是前科累累啊
You have quite a history of doing that, don't you?
没事 我承认你说的所有事情
It's fine. I acknowledgexa0everything that you'rexa0saying.
最开始 我就雇好了律师
I've had lawyers on this from the start.
他们向我保证 我不会有事
They assure me that I'm safe.
-他们发布了免责声明 -是吗
- They put a disclaimer- Yeah!
一本正经胡扯 想吓退受害者
It's fucking professional bullshit to scare off the victims.
他们不可能给你伤害他们的法律许可
They can't give you legal permission to harm them.
那就让他们告我啊
Then let them sue me.
曾经有很多人试图扳倒我
Lots of people have tried to take me down before.
看他们能否承受耗时数年的官司吧
Let's see how they handle a trial that drags on for years.
你受得了吗
Yeah. Could you handle it?
让全世界人知道
Having the whole world find out
「硅谷预言家」不过是廉价血汗工厂的监工罢了
the Prophet of the Valley's no better than some cheap sweatshop foreman?
-行了 华盛顿先生 -毒害儿童
- Okay, Mr. Washington-- - Poisonin' little kids,
杀害挡路的员工
killin' any employee who gets in his way.
你受得了这段视频散布全网吗
Could you handle this video all over the Internet?
深夜喜剧秀嘲讽此事
Late-night comics makin' jokes,
检察官倍感压力
prosecutors feelin' the heat.
跟我来
Come with me.
你觉得陪审团会怎么想
Tell me if you thinkxa0a jury can handle this.
罗斯医生寄给了妮娜揭露你罪行的证据
Dr. Rhodes sends Nina hard evidence exposing your crimes.
几天后 妮娜就被关进了精神病院
A few days later, Nina's confinedxa0to a mentalxa0ward,
罗斯医生身亡
and Dr. Rhodes is dead.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表