剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
You don't think I know that soundsxa0insane?
讲这种话 很难让人信服
That it's difficult to hear?
我是让你想象一下
I'm asking you to imagine
现实的离奇与复杂程度
that reality isxa0stranger and more complicated
要远远超乎我们的认知
than you orxa0I could possibly know.
有时梦中窥见 有时似曾相识
And sometimes we get glimpses of it in dreams, or inxa0déjà vu.
感觉你正在经历的事 好像发生过
When you feel like what's happening now has happened before.
也许你真的经历过
Well, maybe it has...
但情况有所不同
but a little differently...
可能发生在另一个时空
and somewhere else.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the cops.
我之前错了 就不该带你逃出精神病院
I made a big mistake, breaking you out of that asylum.
如果你不离开这里 我就找人带走你
If you won't get off my boat, I'll havexa0you forcibly removed.
除非找到尸体 我还是会继续查下去
Until I find a body, I'm still on this case.
这就是你的问题所在
That's your problem.
你放弃她还活着的想法了
You're looking for a body.
「成对之物」 阿莎罗娃小姐
SYZYGY. Ms. Azarova?
是我
Yes.
我今晚过去
I'm coming tonight.
你可以把束缚衣解开了 萨尔瓦多
You can take the restraints off, Salvador.
没事 我不会有事
It's all right. I'll be fine.
解开就走吧
Just take it and go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想来一支吗
You want one?
这是什么鬼
What in the heck-fire is that?
我要让你出院了 斯科特
I'm gonna release you from the clinic,xa0Scott.
蕾娜塔呢
Wh... What about Renata?
蕾娜塔还没到时候
Renata's not ready.
她还没调整好状态
She hasn't made the adjustment well.
她还是待在这里比较好 但你可以走了
She's actually better off here, but you're fine,
事实是 我无权禁锢你
and truth is, I have no right to keepxa0you.
你不想让蕾娜塔离开是因为
You wanna keep Renata herexa0because
你需要一个掌握「奇幻术」的人
you need someone who knowsxa0the movements.
我不搞什么「奇幻术」了 我放手了
I'm done with the movements, all of it.
那一切给我带来了太多痛苦
It causes too much pain.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我...
And I'm...
我打算让往事随风 不再纠结
I'm trying to make peace with the past.
展望新事物
Move on to something better.
这里还有更有意义的事要做
There's interesting work to be done...
帮助他人
helping people.
明晚应该就能给你办好手续出院了
Should have you processed and out of here by the end of the day tomorrow.
但走之前 你得帮我个忙
There was a favor I would like before you leave.
帮我做一项实验
Help me with, an experiment?
应该也就几个小时
Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.
你怎么才肯帮我
And what would it take to tempt you?
去警局自首 承认你杀了瑞秋
Go to the cops, turn yourself inxa0for Rachel'sxa0murder.
瑞秋活得好好的
Rachel's fine.
但你出院后 可以亲自去举报我
But when you're released, you tell them yourself.
随你把事情都推到我身上
Accuse me of anything you want.
你在这个时空有精神病史 所以...
I mean, you have a history of mental illness inxa0this dimension, so...
不知道会不会有人信你
I don't know how well that would go.
但你大可一试
But go ahead and try.
说定了吗
So are we good?
也放蕾娜塔出院
Let Renata go, too.
你放了她 我就给你当小白鼠
You let her go, I'll be your lab rat.
当最后一次
One last time.
亨珀 这里很潮湿
Hap, it'sxa0wet in here.
我不喜欢水
I don't like water.
别担心 我会指引你穿过
Don't worry. I'll talk you through it.
我们一起解开这个谜团
It's a puzzle. We'll solve it together.
我靠
Fuck me.
我是「数据分♥析♥法」的小莫
This is Mo with Data Analysis Solution.
有事请留言 我会尽快回复你
Leave a message,xa0and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
小莫 接电♥话♥
Mo? Mo, I need you to pick up.
马洛·罗斯死了
Marlow Rhodes is dead.
拜托 回电♥话♥
Please call me.
算了 我直接过去找你
You know what? Fuck it. I'm comin' over.
-小莫 -我去
- Mo? - Holy shit!
我生产呢 别打扰我
I'm trying to have a baby. Give me a minute.
-真的吗 -行吧
- Seriously? - Okay!
真的吗
Seriously?
真的 卡里姆 我要生产了
Yes, Karim. Seriously, I'm in labor.
怎么样 准妈妈
How we doin', Momma?
宫缩间隔八分钟
Eight minutes apart.
-谁啊 -我的「导乐」 露西
- Who's that? - My doula, Ruthie.
「导乐」是什么
What's a doula?
助产士 卡里姆
A birth coach, Karim.
好吧 我今晚要去找拉斯金
Right. Listen, I'm goin' to Ruskin's tonight.
U盘中有罗斯医生被谋杀的照片
This has photographic evidence of the murder of Dr. Rhodes.
还有一段失踪女孩米歇尔·吴的视频
It also has a video of the missing girl, Michelle Vu.
-两者都指向皮尔·拉斯金 -是吗 太...
- Both track to Pierre Ruskin. - Really? That's--
-我去 七分钟 -我来了 准妈妈
- Shit! Seven minutes! - I'm comin', Momma.
你就是卡里姆吧
You must be Karim.
对 他就是来送东西
Yeah. He's just dropping something off.
好吧 好消息
Okay. Well, good news.xa0
帕克医生说 她一小时后从圣何塞赶到
Dr. Park says she'll be up from San Josexa0in about an hour.
-你能等一下吗 -我说了不算
- Can you wait? - It's not up to me.
别担心
Don't worry.
我能行
I got this.
我像是担心吗
Do I look worried?
像
Yes.
妮娜
Nina!
你的表演
Your performance.
章鱼死了 阿列克谢很生气
Aleksei is so mad about the octopus.
我比他更难过
I'm more upset than he is.
维克多 你知道我之前住院了
Listen, Victor,xa0you knew I was in the hospital.
没错
Exactly, yes.
但我记忆恢复得很慢
But my memoriesxa0are coming back to me slowly.
所以我今晚才来这儿
That's why I came tonight.
你能帮我回忆吗
Can you help me remember?
给你讲 你的事迹
Tell you about yourself?
对
Yeah.
你是个...
You are...
烦人精
a pain in the ass.
你是酒鬼 大烟枪
You enjoy drinking too much. You enjoy smoking too much.
你过去常在我桌上跳舞跳到桌子散架
You used to dance on my tables and break them.
但自从你根据梦境进行表演后
But when you started makingxa0performances from your own dreams,
给我招徕了大批顾客
you bring me many customers.
你把这里带火了
You make this place a sensation.
所以 我对你生不起气来
So... I cannot be too mad at you.
你还沉迷性♥爱♥
You even enjoy sex too much.
不是在这儿 别激动
Not my place. Okay.
女人真的会沉迷性♥爱♥吗
Can a woman really enjoy sex too much?
这么说未必太直男了
It's a little macho to say that.
你是法国人
You're French?
我经常游历[穿越]I've traveled a lot in my life.
维克多
Victor!
失陪了
Excuse me.
你就是珀西医生心爱的女人
You're the one Dr. Percy loves.
你认识珀西医生多久了
How long have you known Dr. Percy?
挺熟 毕竟他后来把我送进了医院
Long enoughxa0for him to send me to thexa0hospital,
但那人是亨珀
but that's Hap.
你是谁
Who are you?
你心里清楚
You know.
你想怎么看我都行
Think of me in any way you like.
一个顾问 向导 帮手
An adviser, a guide, a resource...
一个信使
a messenger.
再来一杯
Can I have another one?
但你是「穿越者」 和我一样
But you're a traveler, like me.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表