剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
它 它就在 这儿
It's... It's right over here.
我的乔治卡林糖果盘在哪?
Where's my George Carlin candy dish?
我来的时候它就不在了
It was gone when I got here.
你偷了我的乔治卡林糖果盘
You stole my George Carlin candy dish?
你知道吗 小子 你有点问题
You know something, son? You got a problem. Okay?
出去 出去
Get out. Get out.
哦
Oh!
这个笔看起来不错 我可以
This is a nice pen. Can I have...
-滚 –好 好
- Get out! - Okay! Yes, yes, yes!
有的时候 我灰心的时候我需要整理一下思路
Sometimes, when I'm really frustrated and need to clear my head,
我就会开着我的车到处转转
I just get into my golf cart and floor it around the lot.
限速是5英里 但是我会开到6或者7英里
Speed limit's 5 miles per hour, but I'll go 6 or 7.
我不在乎
I don't care.
-嘿
- Hey!
啊 哦 我的天哪
Ooh! Ooh! Oh, my goodness!
看路 青蛙
Watch where you're going, frog.
啊 噢 对不起 劳伦斯 额 额
O-o-oh, I'm sorry, Laurence. Uh, uh...
嘿 嘿 你什么时候回来上节目
Hey, hey, when are you gonna come do the show?
嗯 如果一直都像昨晚那么糟糕 那就别指望我来上了
Well, if it keeps on sucking the way it did last night, never!!
好吧 我也很高兴见到你
Uh, yeah, good to see you, too.
好伤心
Good grief.
我觉得我的世界渐渐崩塌了
I feel like everything is slipping away...
节目 猪猪 我的弹跳力
The show, Piggy... My vertical leap.
但是如果这就是她的选择 我能怎么办
But if this is who she wants to be, what can I do?
这是她的人生 她的节目
It's her life. It's her show.
嗯
Hmm.
或许我该提醒她这一点
Maybe I need to remind her of that.
嗯
Hmm.
-嘿 克米特 –怎么了
- Hey, Kermit. - Yeah?
我就是想说对不起
I just want to say I'm sorry
关于我说的你的节目很烂
about what I said about your show sucking.
真的吗
Yeah?
我刚刚经历了一个很糟糕的晚上
I just had a really rough night.
我很抱歉 发生什么了
Oh, I'm sorry. What happened?
我看了你的节目 真是烂死了
I watched your show, and it sucked!
这里是“猪小姐深夜秀” 你想怎样
Yeah, "Up Late with Miss Piggy"! What do you want?!
嘿 波波
Hey, Bobo!
嗯 你怎么样啊 兄弟
- Hmm? - How you doing, buddy?
曲奇卖♥♥的怎么样了
How are those cookie sales coming along, huh?
糟
Lousy.
但却因此给我女儿上了一课
But it did turn out to be a teaching opportunity for my daughter.
如果你想要什么 别指望你老爹
"If you want something, don't count on Dad."
好吧 额 你问过乐队了吗
Well, uh, have you checked with the band?
额 我猜 他们可能很乐意买♥♥你的曲奇
Uh, I bet, uh, they'd be happy to buy your cookies.
嘿 嘿 嘿 对啊对啊 对啊
Hey, hey, hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
那些人总是很开心
Those guys are always happy!
对啊 现在问题解决了吧
Yeah. Legally now.
再来一盒 再来一盒
More boxes! More boxes!
哦 来吧 动物们
Oh! Here you go, animal.
再来一盒
"More boxes"?
去你的山地车 我女儿要来一辆普瑞斯【丰田设计制♥造♥ 是世界上第一款投入量产的混合动力车】
Screw the mountain bike. My daughter's getting a prius.
-有人有 –噢
- Anybody got any... - Whoa!
哇
Whoa!
噢-噢
Uh-oh.
我们要去哪儿 克米特 你可以直接告诉我们
Where are we going, Kermit? You can just tell us.
不 这是个惊喜
No, it's a surprise.
听着 朋友们 我想
Listen, guys, I wanted
做点事情补偿一下我最近的行为
to do something to make up for how I acted.
看吧 我意识到 这个 乔希 你很有眼光
See, I-I realize that, Josh, you do have vision.
你知道什么词没有‘视’就拼不出来吗
And do you know what word you can't spell without "Vision"?
“幻视”
"Visions."
不是
No.
额 好吧 是 对 是对的
W-well, yes, yes, yes, that's true.
但是 我想的是 “电视”
But... but I was going for "Television."
猪猪 你的电视节目
And, Piggy, your television show
因为这个人变得更好了
has changed for the better because of this man.
这也是一种不能不被嘉奖的贡献 对吧
And that kind of contribution should not go unrewarded, right?
好的 同志们 你们觉得怎么样
Okay, guys. What do you think?!
我 我很喜欢
I-I love it.
对吧
Right?!
噢 猪猪 最好的一点是即使
Oh, and, Piggy, the best part is that even though
你是唯一一个夜间节目的女主持人 它也表现了
you're the only female host on late-night, it shows
你能很勇敢的说 “我可以不需要男人的帮助 自己来完成”
you're brave enough to say, "I can't do it without a man."
嗯
Hmm.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
有时候 情侣之前 当一个人很强势
Sometimes, with couples, when one person is very powerful,
会让另一个人改变自己
they make the other person change who they are.
这就是我和乔希之间正在发生的
That's what I was doing to Josh.
所以我让他滚了 下一个
So I let him go. Next!
额 你
Uh... you're...
你是莉亚 汤普逊 是吗
You're Lea Thompson, aren't you?
是
All my life.
我的天 真的发生了
Oh, god, it's happening.
额 我 我 我 我是青蛙克米特
- Uh, I-I-I-I-I'm Kermit the frog.
好消息 他们找到我妈了
- Good news! They found my mother!
-啊 –你必须要听这个故事 克米特
- Huh? - You got to hear the story, Kermit!
不 不 不 我可以明天再听 明天
No, no, no, I can hear it tomorrow, Gonzo... t-tomorrow.
-噢 不 不 不 这真的非常棒 -什
- Oh, no, no, no, it's really amazing. - W...
-我跟你一起坐电梯下去吧
- I'll just ride down with you. -
是这样的 我妈妈坐的邮轮去到
So, the cruise ship has this expedition
你骑着山羊爬马丘比丘那个地方
where you ride goats up Machu Picchu.
你知道我妈骑山羊技术很水
- - You know my mother's a terrible goat-rider.
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表