剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
我还以为我们是在出好主意
I thought we were just saying good ideas.
嗯 就是这样
Hmm. There you go.
抓稳了向上然后舒展 像只骄傲的伸出龟壳的乌龟
Stick that chin up and out, like a proud turtle out of her shell.
- 你这不像只乌龟 猪猪
- You are not turtling, Piggy.
- 什么 - 你必须像只乌龟
- What? - You must turtle.
那么 无论如何 好姐妹 五月15号♥到30号♥
So, anyway, bestie, May 15th to 30th.
你来伊比萨岛做客
You're coming to Ibiza as my guest.
- 噢 - 嗯 嗯
- Oh. - Mm-hmm.
你第一次课被甩飞了吗 噢 抱歉 这太无礼了
Have you ever flown first class? Oh, sorry, that was so rude.
你肯定没有
Of course you haven't.
不然你刮伤了牙龈几年都来不了了
You'd have to scrape gums for years to afford that.
不过别担心 我会付钱的
But don't worry. I'm paying.
- 都下来 - 请各位都配好对
- Coming down! - Everybody partner up, please.
- 好的 下来了 - 下来
- Okay, coming down. - Coming down!
哇 噢
Whoa! Ohh!
我没事 我没事
I'm okay! I'm okay!
好了 好姐妹 我们肯定是一 对
All right, bestie, we're obviously part... Ners.
- 嗯 这次你感觉如何 -你要一起来吗
- Yeah, how do you feel this time? - Do you want to do it?
- 耶 - 好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
噢 好
Oh, well...
那还有谁要做我的伙伴/好姐妹
Then who else wants to be my partner/bestie?
嗯 嗯 嗯
Huh, huh, huh?
- 嗯 - 嗯
- Huh? - Hmm.
节目组打电♥话♥过来了
Your show is calling!
什么事
What's that?
你需要猪猪速速归来 因为她无可替代吗
You need Miss Piggy to come back because she's indispensable?
可现在是她的私人时间
But this is her personal time!
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
杰瑞米什么
Jeremy what?
嗯 嗯 杰瑞米 罗森坦丁[演员 主要作品 《斗士》]
Mmm, well, Jeremy Rosenstein,
- 你给自己树下了一位强敌 - 够了 够了
- you've made a very powerful enemy! - All right, all right.
什么 斗殴
What's that? Fisticuffs?
好了 已经够了
Come on. That's... that's enough.
- 好了 好了 - 是的 嗯
- Come on. Come on. - Yes, well...
嗨 伙计们
Hi, guys.
- 哇 - 呜
- Whoa. - Whew!
花了好大功夫才从停车场穿过来
Took a long time to get through the parking lot.
你们去哪儿了
Where have you guys been?
- 还有 还有你们穿的是什么
- And... and what are you wearing?
- 听着 我知道你很沮丧 克米特
- Look, I know you're upset, Kermit,
不过我们吃了一顿非常有效的午餐
but we had a really productive lunch.
- 是的 - 四 四
- Yeah. - Si, si.
享受着帕切带来了的西装
And on top of getting these beautiful suits from Pancho...
他比你更让我们相信
who is a better guy than you led us to believe...
是的
Yeah!
我们还想出来了一个超棒的主意
...we also came up with a great sketch idea.
是啊 是关于美味无麸质的冻酸奶
Yeah, it's about delicious, gluten-free frozen yogurt
用帕芭厘的鲜活成分制♥作♥而成
made with live and active cultures from pinkberry!
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 所以 帕切基本上给你们买♥♥了些衣服
Okay, so, Pache basically bought you suits
就为了把自己的构思搬上舞台
in exchange for putting his sketch on the show.
嘿 这完全是在侮辱 这是我们的主意
Hey, that is extremely insulting. It was our idea.
额
Uh...
- 不是吗 - 嗯
- Wasn't it? - Hmm.
我不敢相信你们旷工
I can't believe you guys blew
和最坏的家伙鬼混
off work to go hang out with the worst guy ever.
我知道 我感觉我和错过
I know. I feel as foolish as somebody who passed up
帕芭厘冻酸奶那冰凉清新味道的人一样傻
the cool refreshing taste of pinkberry frozen yogurt.
- 别说这个了 - 噢
- Snap out of it! - Ohh!
嗯 就因为我们被
Well, just because we've been
洗♥脑♥了 并不代表它就不美味了
brainwashed doesn't mean it's not delicious.
为什么你非得说这些疯事
Why do you have to say so many crazy things?!
- 嗷 - 克米特 听着
- Ow! - Kermit, listen.
听着 这个错误也有一点你的责任 好吧
Listen, this is a little bit your fault, too, okay?
- 什么 - 四 帕切让我们感激涕零
- What?! - Si. Pache made us feel appreciated
- 至少有这么一回 - 是啊
- for once. - Yeah.
- 好啦 我觉得你们都很棒
- Come on. I think you're all great.
- 棒到可以留着这些西装
- Great enough to keep the suits?
- 不能 - 啊
- No! - Ah!
是因为剧组有明确的反贿赂规定
And that's because the show has a policy against bribery.
当然 记录上还有 反敲诈 纵火 还有诈骗
Also, for the record, against blackmail, arson, and racketeering.
噢 好啦 我们还回去就是啦
Oh. All right. We'll give 'em back.
- 打扰一下 先生 - 可以 嗯
- Excuse me, sir. - Yeah. Huh?
里佐 怎么会
Rizzo, what gives?
你是长高了 变聪明了 还是变有钱了
Did you get taller, smarter, or richer?
额 我 我 我不 我觉得 我
Uh, I... I... I don't... I think I...
噢 还是个健谈者
Ohh, and a smooth talker, too!
你今天确实有所不同 小帅哥
Something is up with you today, handsome.
哇 噢 哇
Whoa. Ohh. Whoa!
我的梦中女孩是对我来火了吗
Did the girl of my dreams just come on to me?
我像是又长高了一英尺吗 还是普拉提[拉伸运动方式]起作用了
Am I like an inch taller? Is the pilates working?
是你的衣服
It's the suit.
是他让我们还回去的衣服
The suits he is making us give back.
对于那些衣服是挺可惜的
It is a shame about those suits.
他们穿起来确实挺好看的
The guys sure do look good in them.
今天尤兰达没有和里佐
And it's nice to have a
谈人力资源的事情挺好的
day without Yolanda going to HR about Rizzo.
我不清楚
I don't know.
经历这礼拜后
After the week I had,
对于那些有艳遇的人也挺不错的
sure would be nice for somebody to have some romantic luck.
- 把鞋子脱掉 - 还得把你的内♥裤♥脱掉
- Take the shoes off. - Got to get your pants off first.
- 先脱鞋子 别咬牙 - 别 别 别 别
- The shoes go first. Stop clenching. - No, no, no, no.
嘿 伙计们 先别忙脱衣服
Hey, guys, don't ditch the suits yet.
还有 还有请
And... and please,
你们在办公室都穿上裤子好吗
could you always wear your pants in the office?
- 好的 脱♥光♥光先生 - 好的
- Okay, mr. Naked. - Okay.
别咬了
Stop clenching.
接下来由我的闺蜜朋友带来的
Up next a good squirrel friend of the show stopped by
我们部分人喜欢
for a segment we like to
称为 和鲁保罗一起垃圾袋挑战
call "Garbage Bag Challenge with Rupaul."
各位有请鲁保罗
Everyone welcome Rupaul!
这是什么 这本该是我的帕芭厘剧本
What's this? This was supposed to be my pinkberry sketch.
是啊 嗯 那些家伙深受白日和你一起度过的时光感染
Yeah, well, the guys were so inspired by your day out
他们提出了一个不同的想法
that they came up with a different idea
基于你给他们介绍的人 所以 谢谢了
based on someone you introduced them to. So, thanks!
我们组成了个棒棒的团队
We make a great team.
好了 观众们 我们给两位设计师六个垃圾袋和三十分钟时间
All right, guys, We gave 2 designers 6 trash bags and 30 minutes
然后说 你最好搞定了 [鲁保罗也有同名曲目]
and said, "You better work!"
首先出场的是 来自瑞士的炙手可热的新人设计师
First up, we have a hot new designer out of Sweden.
- 尼好玛 - 好了 大厨 哇哦
- Heyde woo de woo. - Okay, Chef, wow me.
噢 孩子
Oh, boy!
- 哈 - 额 这身真让人恶 恶心
- Ha! - Oh, this look is sickening.
- 什么 什么 - 噢 不是的 我是在赞美你
- What? What? - Oh, no. That means good.
现在 我可以告诉你
Now, I can tell you were
受到坎耶掉裆皮革运动裤的影响
inspired by Kanye's drop crotch leather sweatpants.
是呀 是呀 是呀 [也是侃爷的称号♥之一]
Yeezus, yeezus, yeezus!
耶
Yeah.
现在出场的是
Okay, here comes our
第二位设计师 跃跃欲试获胜 波波
second designer To try and beat that... Bobo!
哇
Whoa.
哇
Whoa!
嘿 谢谢 鲁
Hey, thanks, Ru.
- 耶 - 耶
- Yeah. - Yeah.
希望我那一伙朋友没在看
Hope my army buddies aren't watching.
好了 哇哦
Okay, wow me.
你觉得怎样 不错吧
What do you think, huh? Nice?
棒呆
Gorgeous.
哇 真是漂亮的西服 波波
Wow. These are beautiful suits, Bobo,
不过完全看不过来任何用过垃圾袋的痕迹
but it doesn't look like you used any of the bags at all.
- 什么 - 噢 不 不 不
- What? - Oh, no, no, no.
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表