剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
所以 你那一周假期怎么样
So, how was your week off?
-哦 牙买♥♥加棒极了
- Oh, Jamaica was amazing.
-我舞力全开 -啊哈 好吧
- I totally got my groove back. - Ah-huh, okay.
-但是我觉得在回程飞机上能力也随之消失 -啊
- But I think I left it on the plane. - Ahh.
你玩得怎么样
How was your trip?
-啊 -啊
- Uh... - Uh...
啊
Uh...
里佐和我去了一趟阿姆斯特丹
Rizzo and I went on a boys' trip to the Amsterdams.
我们不想说
We ain't talking about it.
你们
You guys.
嘿 大家早上好
Hey! Good morning, everybody!
-嘿 早上好 克米特 -哦 早上好 克米特 [西班牙语]
- Hey, good morning, Kermit. - Oh, buenos dias, Kermit.
哦 哇 有人看上去过了个好假呢
Oh, wow, somebody looks like they had a good vacation.
啊 没错 没错 是很棒 你知道吗
Aw, yeah. Yeah, it was great, you know?
丹尼斯和我呆在家里
Denise and I just stayed home,
玩桌游 -啊
- played board games. - Ah.
嗯 事实上 我在和你边上那个
Um, actually, was talking to that super-tan,
晒得很黑放轻松的家伙说话
relaxed spirit next to you.
很喜欢你的贝壳饰品
Love your puka shells.
-想要椰子水吗 -哦
- Want to grab a coconut water? - Oh?
呃 当然
Uh, yeah.
嘿 听着 大家伙 我要和猪猪谈谈
Hey, listen, guys. I got to talk to Piggy.
有谁看见她了吗
Has anybody seen her yet?
-没 -没 还没 没
- Nope. - No, not yet. No.
嗯 我的假期很棒 谢谢关心
Yeah, my vacation was great. Thanks for asking.
今天 我要和猪猪谈些沉重的话题
Today, I'm gonna have a tough conversation with Piggy.
假期的时候 我和丹尼斯说
Over the break, I told Denise
我要在工作和私生活间
I was gonna draw some clear boundaries
划上清晰的界线
between work time and personal time
多为我们创造些私人时间
and make more time for us.
呃 我觉得这会让她开心
Uh, I think it made her happy.
哦 我对界线感到兴奋
Oh, I'm so excited about boundaries!
-嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
啊 这盘大富翁真是漫长 怎么还有点醉醺醺的感觉
Uh, it was a long, somewhat boozy game of monopoly.
猪猪 你把庞乔斗篷丢在阿根廷了吗 哦
Piggy, did you leave any ponchos in Argentina? Oh.
那是羊臭味
That one reeks of goat.
-投币式自助洗衣店 [西班牙语] -嗯
- Lavandería. - Hm?
-投币式自助洗衣店的意思
- That means laundromat.
所以 我假期去了阿 根 廷
So, I spent my time off in Ar-hen-tina.
乘邮轮去火地群岛玩
Cruising around Tierra del Fuego.
哦 那趟路程♥真♥是改变了我
Oh, it was so transformative.
当我看那广袤的海洋和冰川
When I looked out at the vast sea and ice...
我震惊了
I was overcome by just how insignificant...
他人是如此的渺小
Other people are.
说真的 一次旅程怎么可能让我全身心地发生转变
Deadly, how could one trip change me so completely?
我肯定超越了克米特
I am totally over Kermit.
完成了
Just... done!
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
-哦 老天 女人
- Oh God, woman.
你干了什么
What have you done?
拯救企鹅
I saved a penguino.
他无所依靠 无聊地居住在冻土上
He was homeless, Deadly, living on that frozen beach.
他没有外套 也没有帽子
He didn't have a coat. He didn't have a hat.
但是他有庞乔斗篷 我知道了
But he does have a poncho, I see.
他叫做格洛丽亚 埃斯特凡[把拉美音乐打入美国市场的重要歌♥手]
His name is Gloria Estefan.
-嗯 -那是我在记忆中
- Hmm? - It was the only Spanish name
唯一可以记得的西班牙名字
I could think of in the momento.
哦 不
Uh, no.
啊 别
Ow. Don't.
停 放开了
Stop. Let go.
停下来 停下来
Cease. Desist.
-不
- No...
猪小姐 我要
Miss Piggy, I need to
和你谈谈 -克米特
- have a word with you, please. - Kermit!
晚安 小青蛙 [西班牙语 正确说法应该是Buenas Noches 她说的意思是好吃的玉米片]
Buenos nachos, mi peque-a-rana.
-什么 嗯 -她觉得她现在会说西班牙语了
- What? Hm? - She thinks she can speak Spanish now.
真是个噩梦
It's a nightmare.
噩梦
A nightmare.
啊 嗯 嗯 听着 猪猪
Uh, well... well, listen, Piggy.
我要在工作和私生活间
I-I am going to be drawing some better boundaries
划上更好的界线
between my work and personal life,
所以 今晚我八点准时走
so tonight, I will be leaving at 8:00 P.M. Sharp
因为白天要和丹尼斯跑慈善五公里
because I am running a charity 5k with Denise in the morning.
那很棒啊 克米特
That's wonderful, Kermit.
-是吗 -没错 [西班牙语]
- It is? - Sí!
我从旅行之中学到的是
If I learned anything from my travels,
工作休闲要平衡
it's that work-life balance is so important.
-哦 -你为慈善跑步也很值得鼓励
- Oh. - And good for you for running for charity.
-我的理由是拯救企鹅 -嗯
- My cause is saving the penguins. - Hmm?
看看这个在化妆品包包里的东西 是我买♥♥回来的
Like this one I brought back in my cosmetics tote.
-啊
- Aah!
嗯 老天 我真的很开心你去阿根廷一趟 猪猪
Well, gee, I'm really happy you went to Argentina, Piggy.
谈话很愉快 都是好消息
Th-this was a great talk. All good news.
-坏消息 克米特 电视台总裁 -哈
- Bad news, Kermit! The network president - Huh?
来我们这里找我们一一谈话了
stopped by and walks to talk to all of us.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
嗯
Hmm.
-好吧 时机真好 -哦 特别谢谢你
- Well, that was perfectly timed. - Oh, thank you so much!
你知道的 我在
You know, I've been working
准备我上的进阶班的搞笑入场
on my comedic entrances in my improv class.
-你还没退班吗 -还没
- Haven't gotten to exits yet? - No.
没
No.
哦
♪ Ooh! ♪
耶
Yeah!
啊
♪ Unh! ♪
-哦 克米 -哦
- Oh, Kermie! - Oh.
好戏开场了
It's time to get things started.
所以 我只是顺便过来一趟
So I just wanted to drop by
你们说台里面觉得这个节目很棒
to say how amazing the network thinks the show is.
哦 大家伙听到了吗
Oh, did you hear that guys?!
-真高兴你这么说 -太棒了
- That's so nice to hear! - That's wonderful!
-有个问题 大家伙 -什么
- Here's the thing, you guys. - Hmm?
我们看了节目 有点话太多
We watched it, and it's kind of talky.
嗯 好吧 这是谈话节目
W-w-well, I-it's a talk show.
-我知道 对吧 -嗯
- I know. Right? - Yeah.
讲太多话了
There's so much talking.
所以我带来了帕切 我们的品牌导师
So I brought Pache, our branding guru.
他负责过凯蒂派瑞 基和皮尔[美国一档短剧加脱口秀节目]一些军阀
He has branded Katy Perry, Key and Peele, some warlord,
还有那只图片分享网上舌头一直在外头的狗
and that dog on Instagram whose tongue keeps on sticking out.
-我知道他的职责 -嗯哼
- So I know what a branding guru does, - Mm-hm.
但是 嗯 或许你应该要和其他人说
but, um, maybe you should explain it to everyone else.
我不确定他们清楚
I'm not sure they know.
我把旧的东西联♥系♥起来
I make old things relevant.
什么 他刚刚说了什么
What? What did he just say?
你刚刚说了什么
What did you just say?!
没错 有趣
Yes. Fun!
所以我让你们自己去真正的体会下
So I'm gonna leave you guys to really get into it.
把他当我们家庭的一份子
And think of Pache as a part of the family.
-但是爸爸 好吧 -嗯哼
- But the dad. Okay. - Uh-huh.
-再见 -爸爸
- Bye. - Daddy?
-所以 呃 -所以 嗯
- So, uh... - So, yeah.
我是帕切 和听上去是一个拼法 p i 两个z a
I'm Pache. Spelled exactly how it sounds... p-I-double-z-a.
-呃 等一下 那是披萨的拼法 -没错
- Uh, wait a minute. That spells pizza. - Yeah.
-是帕奇 -那不是个名字
- It's Pa-che! - That's not a name.
品牌准则第一条 在已有的品牌上建立新品牌
Branding 101... build your brand on an already established brand.
呃 对 但是披萨不是一个品牌
Uh, yeah, but pizza's not a brand.
呃 多米诺家[披萨连锁店] 是一个牌子
Uh, Domino's... that's a brand.
-棒极了 -必胜客
- Yep. - Pizza Hut!
-查克 E 奶酪 -或者小凯撒
- Chuck E. Cheese! - Or Little Caesars!
这么说吧 我要更新节目
Look. I'm gonna update your show.
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表