剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
- What were you like as a kid? - Friggin' awesome.
圆滚滚的
Chubby.
信不信由你 我以前也胖过
Believe it or not, I used to be big, too.
不客气 上帝保佑你
You're welcome. Peace and bless.
伙伴们 刚才是打给百事可乐的
Guys, that was Pepsi.
我刚把世界上所有的百事易拉罐的颜色改了
I just changed the color of every Pepsi can in the world
来配我的发夹
to match my hair clip.
手♥机♥在手 天下我有
With the cellphone, we have a lot of power.
哦 没错
Oh, yeah.
现在我要让他跟三个女孩求婚
Now I'm making him propose to three girls,
包括“ 希瑟 堪萨斯的金发女郎 和其他某人”
including "Heather, Blonde from Kansas or Something."
-这是什么 -克米特来电♥话♥了
- Who's that? - It's Kermit.
快接 快接
Answer it, answer it.
啥事小矮子 我是帕切
What it do, shorty? It's Pache.
嘿 帕切 我们要在医院做节目
Hey, Pache, we're gonna do the show from the hospital,
所以你可以把DJ取消了
so you can just cancel the deejay.
好极了 你的团队棒极了 顺便一提
Dope. Your staff is bomb, B-T-Dubs.
-他们都应该加薪 -哇
- They all deserve raises. - Oh!
对了 我在吃一种脱发药
And I started some new
那让我产生幻觉
hair-loss meds that are making me hallucinate,
所以如果我告诉你我改变主意了
so if I tell you I was held against my will,
-你千万别信 -好 好 好 好
- don't believe me. - Okay, okay, okay, okay.
拜
Bye.
我的天
Oh, boy.
-哈 -这款是加长款 对吧
- Ugh. - These are the extra long ones, right?
-是的 亲爱的 -那就好
- Yes, dear. - Okay.
好了 你是10号♥位
Okay, see you in 10.
哦太棒了 鲁尔夫 你来了
Oh, good! Rowlf, you're here!
你答应过来我简直太高兴了
Oh, I am so happy you agreed to come!
得知你要把我们以前的想法搬上舞台
Well, no one was more surprised than me to hear
没有人比我更兴奋了
that you wanted to do one of our old sketches
-就在今晚的秀 -嗯哼嗯哼
- on tonight's show. - Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
-造型师化妆师呢 -这儿和这儿呢
- Uh, where's hair and makeup? - Oh, it's like here and here.
回来感觉真好
Good to be back.
-是啊 -而且
- Yeah. - And I can, like,
我还能在医院四处闲逛
wander around the hospital
蜷在快死掉的病人身边
and curl up next to patients nearing death
就像那个通灵猫
like that psychic cat.
呃 好吧
O... kay.
好了 安排这段所需的东西都齐全了
All right, I got everything here we need to manage the segment.
哦 福兹在工作室也准备好了
Oh, and Fozzie's all set up back at the studio.
好的 你知道么 斯古特
Oh, good. You know something, Scooter?
这个秀一定会超级棒的
I think this is really gonna be a great show.
等一下 我这有个回复
Wait a minute. I'm getting feedback.
伙计 猪猪的监测仪响了
Man, Piggy's monitor is making a lot of noise.
哦 我来叫护士 我觉得是这个按钮
Oh, I'll call the nurse. I think it's this one.
等下 猪猪 不不不 那不是呼叫按钮
Wait, Piggy, no, no, no. That's not the call button.
-它就是 -开始前倒数五秒
- Yes, it is. - We're on in 5,
-四 三 -不 那个是控制你吗♥啡♥点滴的
- 4, 3... - No, that's your morphine drip!
-二 -啊哦
- 2... - Uh-oh.
现在 让我们有请猪小姐
And now, here's Miss Piggy!
你好 在么
Hello, hello!
你好 美国 你没有在做梦
Hello, America! You're not dreaming.
你正和我躺在床上呢
You are in bed with me!
今夜 将会是一场非常特别的秀
Tonight is going to be a very special show,
今天早些时候
because earlier today,
我在一次史诗级的舞蹈事故中摔断了腿
I broke my leg in a heroic dancing accident.
但我是一名可靠的演员
But I am a trouper,
图坦卡蒙 和绿巨人 对不对
and King Tut and Jolly Green Giant, am I right?
啊哈
Whee!
为什么猪猪现在说话像我姑姑
Why is Piggy talking like my aunt
她可住在汽车旅馆的钟点房♥里
who lives in a pay-by-the-hour motel?!
切到福兹 我去抢那个控制器
Cut to Fozzie. I'm gonna get that clicker.
接下来 有人告诉我要
Up next, I'm being told...
拖延时间
Stretch.
要这样
... this.
还有这样
And this.
我正在脸上画画呢
I'm painting my face
这感觉太棒了 独角兽船长
and it feels amazing, Captain Unicorn!
快放开你的吗♥啡♥
Let go of the morphine! Ooh!
哦
Ohh.
帕切刚从当月俱乐部给办公室买♥♥了花
Pache just bought the office flowers of the month club.
哦 如果是金鱼草 我先霸占了
Ooh, if we get snapdragons, I call dibs.
他们长得就像我的脸 看
They look like my face, look.
看见了么 我会一直做的 直到你们看见
You see it? I'm gonna keep doing this till you see it.
这儿 看 啊
Here, watch. Ahhhhh.
别做了
Stop it.
-快停下 -我是个金鱼草 咆哮着
- Stop it. - I'm a snapdragon. Roar.
你不是
You are not.
-嘿 嘿 伙计们 坏消息 -什么
- Hey, hey, hey, bad news, guys. - What?
我刚跟我外甥打完电♥话♥ 他是个警♥察♥
I just got off the phone with my cousin who's a cop.
他说我们现在的行为可能被当成是绑♥架♥
He says that what we're doing could be considered kidnapping.
我觉得我们得放了帕切
I think we've got to let Pache go.
不不不不 如果我们让他走了 他会跟所有人说的
No, no, no, no. If we let him go, he will tell everyone,
-我们都会被开除的 -是啊
- and we'll all get fired. - Yeah.
不 等下 也许帕切什么也不会说
No, wait, wait. Maybe Pache won't say anything.
他没有那么坏
He's not such a bad guy.
-什么 -你说啥呢
- What? - What are you talking about?
-快放我出去 -不
- Let me out of here right now! - Nah.
听着 他和他父亲之间
Look, he just had a really difficult relationship
关系非常复杂
with his father.
他从没对帕切说过我爱你
He never told Pache "I love you." Hmm?
怪不得他们好几年都没互相说话了
No wonder they haven't talked in years.
-哇哦 -哇哦
- Wow. - Wow.
-是的 我们经历过 -嗯
- Oh, yeah. We went there. - Hm.
好吧 如果帕切和他爸爸之间
Well, if Pancho and his poppy
-不再说话了 -然后呢
- don't talk anymore... - Yeah?
-我们或许有机会从中获益
... that might work to our advantage, okay?
-哦 -哦
- Oh. - Ooh.
我有个主意
I think I have an idea.
我有好多主意
I've got lots of ideas!
-就眼下的状况 -哦
- For this situation? - Oh.
不是
Nah.
关于《创智赢家》的
For "Shark Tank."
欢迎来到深夜秀
Here at "Up Late," The Swedish Chef
瑞典厨师和本森 哈尼迪尤博士一直在试验一种新鲜玩意
and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew have been experimenting
分子烹饪法
with something new called molecular gastronomy.
-哈 -非常刺♥激♥
- Hmm. - De vurde freezy.
全都是泡沫
De vurde foamin.
分子烹饪法
Now, molecular gastronomy investigates
探究的是烹饪中
the physical and chemical transformations
物理与化学层面的转化
that occur in cooking.
非常神奇
Mm. De vurde fursty muu-muu-buu.
就是这样 现在我要做的是肉丸冰淇淋
Exactly. I'm making meatball ice cream
运用液氮急速冷冻肉丸
by using liquid nitrogen to flash-freeze the meatball.
为了快速达到效果
I'm speeding up the process by adding three times
我加了三倍于常量的易挥发化学物
the usual amount of volatile chemicals.
嗯
- Mm.
好吧 有点奇怪
Okay, that's weird.
好了 贝姬 我们开始吧
All right, Beakey. Here we go.
张大嘴
- Open wide!
哇哦
Whoa-a-a-a-a!
这就是为什么我不再吃固体食物
Well, this is why I don't eat solids anymore.
说到这 我带了猪肉碎
Speaking of which, I brought a pork chop.
哦
Oh.
让我们看看猪小姐怎么样了
Let's check in with Miss Piggy.
谢谢你 福兹
Thank you, Fizzie.
接下来 这个我非常喜欢的主题已经尘封已久
And next, this favorite sketch been done hasn't time so long.
快切到戴德利
Cut to Deadly.
现在 期待已久的回归 《兽医的医院》
And now, the long-awaited return of "Veterinarian's Hospital,"
下面的故事 来自一个被狗狗占领了的江湖郎中
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表