剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
我厌烦了你的犹豫不决
I'm tired of your waffling!
-真的吗 -没有华夫饼了
- Seriously? - No more warfels.
哦 我讨厌今天
Ohh, I hate today!
克米特 我不会再让你伤我的心了
Kermit, I'm done being hurt by you,
所以 求你了 让我自己呆会儿
so please, leave me alone
所以我可以做好准备 完成这个节目
so I can get ready and get through this show!
但是 但是 猪猪 我
But, but, but, Piggy, I...
好了 大家 倒计时一分钟
Okay, everyone, we're back on air in one minute.
一分钟
One minute.
可怜的克米特
Yeah, poor Kermit.
他不应该这样悄无声息的出现
He shouldn't have showed up with words.
他应该闪闪发光的出现
He should have showed up with sparkle.
但是男人都是笨蛋
But men are dopes.
所以这就是我广泛交友的原因
And this is why I am with Team Friendship.
好了 你应该感到羞耻因为 哟 布巴
Well, that's a shame because... Yo, Bubba.
-嘿 你怎么样 -什么
- Hey. How you doin'? - What?
-我有东西给你 -什么
- I got something for you. - What?
-每朵玫瑰都有它的闪光之处 -是吗
- Every rose has its bling. - Yeah?
嘿 你没有从我这儿拿到它 你从来都看不见我
Hey. You didn't get it from me. You never saw me.
-我不在这里 -好了
- I'm not here. - Okay.
啊 啊
Oh! Oh!
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
哦 啊 我爱死它了
Ooh! Oh, I love it!
等等 上面那是血渍吗
Wait a minute. Is that blood on there?
哦 不 不 别回答 我不在乎
Oh, no, no! Don't answer. I don't care.
哦 哦 里佐
Oh, oh, Rizzo!
哦
Oh.
-这个太 -哈 你喜欢吗
- That's so... - Aw, you like it?
-噢 我爱它 -太好了
- Oh, I love it! - Yeah.
倒计时 三 二
And we're back in three, two...
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
今夜苦乐参半啊
Tonight is bittersweet.
这是我们在一起的最后一场演出
It's our last show together
之后我们会分道扬镳 直到下一季
before we all go our separate ways until next season.
但是 让我高调的介绍一个人
But to send things out on a high note,
这个男人又高冷又可爱 杰克怀特
here's a man who's as salty as he is sweet, Jack White!
谢谢 猪猪
Thanks, Piggy.
呃 你知道 今晚我本想唱些新歌♥
Uh, you know, I was gonna play something new tonight,
但是 嗯 有个老朋友问我
but, uh, an old friend asked me
是否我能唱些老歌♥
if I would play something with a little more history.
你是我生命中的阳光
♪ You are the sunshine of my life ♪
所以我会一直在你身边
♪ That's why I'll always be around ♪
你是我的掌上明珠
♪ You are the apple of my eye ♪
所以你会永远在我心中
♪ Forever you'll stay in my heart ♪
哦 嘿 卡米拉 你怎么样啊 姑娘
Oh! Hey, Camilla! How you doing, girl?
克米特 克米特 我们知道你在干什么
Kermin, Kermin, we see what you're doing.
-你在自甘堕落 -嗯嗯
- You are wallowing. - Mm-hmm.
-你不能放弃希望 -嗯嗯
- You cannot give up hope. - Mnh-mnh.
都结束了 佩佩 我花了太多时间做选择
It's over, Pepe. I took too long to choose.
不 不 不 爱之队还有最后一个主意
No, no, no, but Team Love has one last idea.
也许还能挽救如果猪猪
Maybe it'll help if Piggy
看见了你所有的朋友都站对了队
sees that all your friends are on the right team.
-我们走 -快点
- Si. Let's go. - Come on!
我会泪流成河
♪ In my own tears ♪
哦
Oh!
耶
Yeah!
你必须知道我曾经寂寞
♪ You must have known that I was lonely ♪
让我们来跳舞
Let's dance!
但是你拯救了我
♪ Because you came to my rescue ♪
是的 确实是
♪ Yes, you did ♪
我一定身处天堂
♪ And I know that this must be Heaven ♪
你怎么能有如此多的爱
♪ How could so much love be inside of you? ♪
哦
Oh.
哦
Oh.
哦 我能要条热毛巾吗 谢谢
Oh, can I get a hot towel, please?
还有烤乳酪饺子
And a calzone?
有人要烤乳酪饺子
Somebody call for a calzone?
克米特 你 你在这儿干什么
Kermit? What... what are you doing here?
听着 我 我在这儿 猪猪 是因为 因为我知道
Well, I-I'm here, Piggy, because... because I know.
我知道这是有风险的 但是我知道不管怎样我都想试试
I know it's risky, and I know I want to try anyway.
最重要的是
And on top of all that,
我知道这班飞机不提供行前烤乳酪饺子
I know that this airline does not serve pre-flight calzones.
嗯 那是因为 实际上
And, uh, that's because, actually,
没有哪个航♥班♥在行前提供烤乳酪饺子
no airline serves pre-flight calzones.
-什么 我们飞迈阿密那个航♥班♥就有 -不 那是我准备的
-What? They had one on our flight to Miami. -No, that was me.
但是我们飞
But they had one on our flight to...
-那也是我准备的 -我都是一个人去阿根廷的
- That was me, too. - I went to Argentina all by myself...
是的 是我把烤乳酪饺子塞给空姐的
Yeah, I slipped a calzone to the flight attendant.
你做的一切就是为了防止我发现
You did all that to keep me from finding out
飞机起飞前根本就没有烤乳酪饺子
there's no such thing as pre-flight calzones?
好吧 我 我猜 我知道你再也不会飞了
Well, I-I guess I knew you'd never fly again.
哦 克米特
Oh, Kermie.
我爱你 猪猪
I love you, Piggy.
所以 让我们离开这儿 好吗
So, let's just get out of here, okay?
你知道 远离工作还有远离我们所有的朋友
You know, away from work and away from all our friends
去找找 真实的我们
and... and see what we are.
你怎么说
What do you say?
没问题 听着 我刚刚
All right, listen. I just
用两杯霞多丽酒吞了片安必恩[用于治疗失眠]
washed down an Ambien with two Chardonnays,
-但是 -好的
- but here goes. - Okay.
我们的关系一直都很复杂 克米特
Our relationship's always been a complicated one, Kermit.
-你知道吗 -是的 是的 确实是 确实是
- You know that. - Yeah, yeah, this is true. That's true.
这就是为什么
And that's why...
-我真的想 -是
- I really think... - Yep.
-你 -哦
- You... - Ohh.
猪猪 猪猪 你 你 你想怎样
Piggy? Piggy, you, you... you think what?
我需要知道你怎么想 猪猪
I kind of need to know this, Piggy.
请大家全部坐好
If you could all please take your seats,
舱门正在关闭
the doors are now closing.
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.
猪猪
Piggy.
猪猪
Piggy?
猪猪 他们正在关门 所以 嗯
Piggy, they're closing the doors, so, uh...
我们要一起飞去泰国了
we're definitely gonna fly to Thailand together.
所以 如果有任何办法
So if there's any way
你能完成你对我们俩的思考
you could just finish your thought about us...
猪猪
Piggy?
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.
他们俩要单独
Si, si, the two of them alone
在曼谷的大象上呆上一个月
on an elephant for a month in the Bangkoks?
嗯 可能是场灾难
Mm, could be a disaster.
但是我不会留下任何机会因为
So I'm leaving nothing to chance because...
爱
...loooove.
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表