剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
这就是我们来这找她的原因 看看她同不同意
That's why we came over here... to see if she would!
明天才开派对
The party's tomorrow.
对呀 对呀 对呀 对呀
Right. Right. Right. Right.
哇哦 有人听到回音吗
Whoa. Anybody hear an echo?
呃 他们结婚多久了啊
Ah, how long have they been married?
哦 哇哦 就像是 你怎么可以
Oh, wow, like, how can you measure
测量两个交织在一起的灵魂之间的距离呢
the intertwining of two souls?
-很多年了吗 - 哦 40年了
- In years? - Oh. Then 40.
哦 来吧 肯诺恩斯
Uh, come on, Chenoweth!
- 在派对上唱一曲吧 - 对啊 对啊
- Sing at the party! - Yeah! Yeah!
我父母对我来说很重要
My parents mean so much to me.
如果没有他们 我就不可能站在这里了
Without them, I don't even think I'd be here.
好吧
Okay.
跟你们在一起真的非常有意思 我明天没事
I had so much fun with you guys, and I'm open tomorrow,
所以 好的 一起去吧
so yeah, let's do it.
太好了 你有空真是万幸 克里斯汀·肯诺恩斯
Well, thanks for nothing, Kristin Chenoweth.
你的自私自利让一对老夫妻心碎了
Your selfishness just broke an old couple's heart.
她同意了
She said "Yes."
收回刚才的话
Withdrawn.
- 送给她一个刨冰机 - 不
- Get her a snow-cone machine! - No.
- 呃 花生酱 - 不
- Eh... peanut butter! - No.
- 剪 剪刀 - 一个超棒的扳手
- S... scissors! - A nice wrench.
送她一个珠宝手链怎么样[一般以同款的钻石或其他珠宝组成]
What about a tennis bracelet?
你们知道的 不是普通的那种
You know, but not just any tennis bracelet.
- 呃 - 一个刻有她姓名首字母的手链
- Yeah? - One with her initial on it.
哦 呃 这倒是不错
Oh, see, that's good...
如果你们结婚30年了
If you've been married for 30 years,
有两个孩子 而且你还出轨了 确实是不错
you have two kids, and you're seeing another woman.
我想到了一个很浪漫的礼物
I've found the most romantic thing
你可以给她留下很深的印象
you can do to impress a woman
- 那就是黑进她的网络云端 - 什么
- is to break into her cloud... - What?
然后把她的购物记录调出来
...and nose around in her purchase history.
- 哦 好吧 - 不要再喷我一脸口水了
- Oh. Okay. - You have to stop spitting on me.
薯片 这是很不道德的
Chip, that would be a morally reprehensible thing to do.
猪猪对挑礼物很在行
Piggy's great with gifts.
你可以向她咨♥询♥下如何给你女朋友买♥♥礼物
You can always ask her what to get your girlfriend.
哦 这个想法真棒啊
Oh, that's a great idea!
还有其他建议吗
Any other ideas?
或者可以去涂色吧看看 [给素色陶胚半成品上色作为礼物]
Maybe something from color me mine?
你知道的 用自己做的东西表示你对她的在乎
You know, making something shows you care.
我曾经给一个可爱的女士送了一个我自己涂色的蛋糕盘
I once gave a hand-painted cake plate to a lovely lady,
然后第二天早晨 她就为我做了早餐
and the next morning, she made me breakfast.
她是谁 你妈妈吗
Who was she... your mother?
是的 他每次留肯过夜之后
Yes, and I like to remind her of that
我就会这样提醒她
every time she lets Ken stay over.
- 哊 - 穿件睡袍行吗 肯
- Whew! - Put on a robe, Ken.
哦 买♥♥个秤怎么样 那样很暖心的
Well, what about a scale? That would be thoughtful.
女孩子一觉得自己胖了就会想称重
Girls are always asking if they look fat.
有了秤的话 她们就可以确定啦
With a scale, they can know for sure.
哦 好暖心的礼物啊
Ooh! Here's a thoughtful gift.
上个月 丹尼斯得支气管炎了
Last month, Denise had bronchitis,
她都不按处方吃药的
and she never picked up her prescription.
薯片 把笔记本合上
Chip, just close the laptop.
但是这样我的眼睛就没事可做了
But then I don't know what to do with my eyes.
呃 送一大包袜子怎么样
Well, what about a bag of socks?
很便宜 如果她不喜欢
They're cheap, and if she hates them
把礼物扔你一脸 你也不会受伤
and throws them at you, it's not gonna hurt...
- 秤就不行了 - 别听他们的
- Like that scale did. - Don't listen to this thing.
呃 你应该送她点你自己种的花
Eh, what you do is you give her flowers you have grown yourself.
呃 是啊 但她明天就过生日了
Uh, yeah, but her birthday is tomorrow.
那还是种上吧 留着给下一任前女友用
Well, then start growing them for your next ex-girlfriend,
因为这个 你是注定要失败了
because this one... she's a lost cause.
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.
你选对礼物了
You made the right call coming to color me mine.
-恩 -现在 穿上你的围裙
- Mm. - Now, here. Put on your smock.
哦 好的
Oh. Okay.
我为什么要来这儿
Why did I come here?
呃 我觉得我意识到了
Well, I guess I realized
丹尼斯会喜欢我给她亲手做点什么
Denise would love something I made for her.
你知道吗 她和以前和我约会的那种
You know, she's not like other people I used to date,
只喜欢钻石的人不同
who only wanted diamonds...
从外表就看出来了
Uh, that you could see from outer space.
哦 嘿 你知道吗 丹尼斯喜欢独角兽
Oh! Hey, you know, Denise loves unicorns.
我可以给她画点儿
I could paint her one of those.
好的 慢慢来 毕加索
Yeah, slow down, Picasso.
-那面是进阶作品墙 -哦
- That's the advanced wall. - Oh.
是的 所以你的起点是...
Yeah, I'm gonna start you off with a...
给我的朋友上个1-4-7
1-4-7 for my friend here!
那是沙拉盘的暗号♥
That's code for a salad plate.
-沙拉盘 -我要来一个 呃 8-7-9儿
- Salad plate. - And I'm gonna go with the, uh, 8-7-9er!
-斯古特 -嘿 谢丽尔
- Scooter! - Hey, Cheryl!
妹子看上去美美哒
Lookin' good, girl!
-呃 她刚把肚子上的脂肪都抽掉了 -嗯
- Uh, she's just back from a tummy tuck. - Hm?
看起来她要做个饼干罐 我们来看看她能坚持多久
Looks like she's going with a cookie jar. We'll see if it holds.
所以 你在这里已经有一段时间了吧
So, uh, you've been coming here a while, huh?
是啊 很多年前 我和我妈妈在家喝着热柠檬水
Oh, yeah, a couple years ago, Mom and I were at home,
好像那是我们自己做的一样
sipping hot waters with lemon, like we does,
-嗯哼 -然后我就突发奇想
- Uh-huh. - and it hit me...
想出去找点乐子 参加聚会
I got to get out and party!
十分钟后 我就到这儿来了 给一只斑点狗上了色
10 minutes later, I was here, glazing a dalmatian.
从此以后我就再没离开过
And I've been here ever since.
呃 挺好的 真的 真的很好 这一定是你决定要
Well, t-that's cool. That's cool. So cool, it might be something
-坚持下去的事情 -谢了 瑞瑞
- you want to keep to yourself. - Thanks, Rach.
-那是瑞秋 -嗨 你好 瑞瑞
- That's Rachel. - Hi, there, Rach.
好的 那么 呃 窍门就是
Okay, so, uh, the idea is
挑选出一只刷子 随便涂
just to pick up a brush and, you know, just let it flow.
-好的 -你懂的 这里没有任何限制
- Okay. - You know, there's no rules here at all.
好的
Okay. Well...
哦 哇 哇啊
Oh, whoa, w... whoa!
-等等 哇啊 哇 啊 -怎么了
- Wait! Whoa, whoa. - What?
-什么 什么 什么 什么 怎么了 -你一开始就涂橙色吗
- What? What? What? What? What? - You're gonna start with orange?
-橙色怎么了 -没怎么
- What's wrong with orange? - Nothing.
呃 如果你想画一个
Uh, orange is great if you're painting a, um...
一个 呃
A, um...
呃 呃
A, um...
一个橘子来说橙色是最合适的
An orange.
但你知道吗 放开玩吧
But you know what? Just play with it.
好的 好的
Okay. All right.
好的 再给你来一条 可听可不听的意见
Okay, just, uh, one little take-it-or-leave-it tip.
-怎么了 -轻轻画
- Yeah? - Easy strokes. Yeah.
你是用笔刷在纸上舞蹈
You're dancing with the brush,
不是拖公交站的地
not mopping up the floor of a bus station.
好了 斯古特 说好的没有规则呢
Okay, Scooter, what happened to "No rules"?
哦 不好意思 你说的对 你说的对
Look, I'm sorry. You're right. You're right.
-保持现状吧 -好的
- Just keep doing what you're doing. - Okay.
-笔随意动 -恩恩
- Follow your vision. - Yeah.
-没什么可能出问题的 -没错
- There are no wrong choices. - Right.
我只想把这个丢到失败桶里
I'm just gonna throw this one in the whoopsie bin.
什么 呃
Wh... uh...
我的盘子吗
My plate?
这是我和丹尼斯第一次约会时的画面 啊
Well, it's a picture of my first date with Denise. Ah...
你知道吗 对于这件作品我有点小自豪呢
I'm kind of proud of it, you know.
我觉得我很好的捕捉了
I think I really captured a moment
我们敞开心扉 坠入爱河的那个瞬间
when we opened our hearts and took a chance on love.
对了 这个盘子应该可以盛一磅意面呢
Oh, ah, plus, it can hold like a pound of spaghetti.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
所以你们第一次约会是在动物园吗
So, you went to the zoo on your first date?
呃 不是啊 这是个咖啡厅
Uh, no. It's a coffee shop.
哦 好吧 那这里为什么会有一只河马
Oh, well, why is there a hippo?
那是个桌子
That's a table!
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表