剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
你知道谁在猪猪的黑名单上吗
You have any idea what it's like to be on her list?
你在开玩笑吗 贡佐 我啊
Are you serious, Gonzo? It's me.
我知道猪猪在和警♥察♥搞车震的时候
I know what it's like to be
紧贴在她车顶的滋味
clinging to the hood of her car when she's doing 50.
-好吧 谈了够多的幼稚对话了
- Okay, enough chit chat.
我觉得我就像在美发沙龙里
I feel like I'm in a hair salon here.
我叫
I'm calling.
同花顺
I got a flush.
同花顺 嗯
Flush, huh?
好吧 所以比
Okay, so is that better
三张一样的 两张另外的更大吗 [满堂红牌型]
than three of one thing and two of another?
-哦 -不敢想象 好吧
- Ohh! - Unbelievable, okay?!
你怎么可以这么做
How'd you do this?
那 我亲爱的虾虾 才叫做表演
That, my dear prawn, is called acting!
你在看那个布鲁斯 威利斯
You're looking at the guy that played Bruce Willis
穿越时空的片
in the future playing himself in the past
我永远没搞清楚过剧情
or something like that. I never quite understood the plot.
但是 事实上 大家不关心这个
But the point is, people don't care about plots.
你知道它们关心什么吗 表演
You know what they care about? Acting!
现在给我钱
Now give me that muppet money.
-我要走了
- I got to go.
-等下算账
- We'll settle up later.
-嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 谁去拦住他
- Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Somebody tackle him!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 关上门
Hey. Hey, hey, hey! Hey, lock the door!
-不 -嗯
- No. - Hm?
不管是什么 不
Whatever it is, no.
她在做美容疗程
She's in the middle of a beauty treatment,
但是 讽刺的是 做了并没有变美
which, ironically, is not pretty.
不说话 别这样 我们都约了好几年的会了
Deadly, please. We dated for years.
我们都看见对方最糟糕的一面了
We've both seen each other at our worst.
我 我错了
I-I was wrong.
那才是最糟的
That's the worst.
我告诉过你 克米特
I told you, Kermit.
猪猪 你在对自己干什么
Piggy, what are you doing to yourself?
为了给我猪之泉品牌拍宣传片 小小处理一下
Just a little tune up for the shoot of my new Piggy Water label.
我看上去超棒的
I look fabulous flat,
但是把我绕着瓶子弯一下的话
but when you bend me around a bottle,
所有东西都会扩散开来 -嗯
- everything spreads. - Mm.
-啊
- Aah!
-哦 老天爷 -呃
- Oh, my God! - Eh...
这叫做鼻部电流疗法 [用电击消耗卡路里的疗法]
I-it's called nasal electro-contouring.
这让那些肌肉
It shocks the muscles
小流氓们知道如何表现 -哦
- so those hooligans learn to behave. - Oh...
好吧 呃 啊 听着
o-okay. Well, ah, listen.
我在想 秀需要有一些
I was thinking the show could use
有噱头的东西 比如特技表演
something splashy, like a big stunt.
然后 你也知道的 贡佐很有胆识
And, you know, Gonzo was a daredevil.
或许我们可以把它塞进加农炮里射出去
Maybe we could shoot him out of a cannon?
贡佐 我不会用我的播送事件放那个
Gonzo? I'm not giving of any of my airtime to that...
啊 怪咖
Aah!... freak.
他上了我的黑名单了
He's on my list.
呃 猪猪 你可不可放黑名单一马
Er... Piggy, couldn't you give the list a rest?
你没听过 原谅与遗忘吗
Haven't you ever heard of "Forgive and forget?"
谁说的 不管谁说的 我都要把他写到我的黑名单里
Who said that? Whoever if it was, I'm putting them on my list.
-啊
-Aah!
呃 猪之泉赞助飞跃怎么样
Well, er, what if Piggy Water promotes the jump?
当然不怎么样
Absolutely not.
-继续说 -呃
- Keep talking. - Well...
猪猪
Piggy?
她已经陷入魅力昏迷之中了
She's entered what we call "The glamor coma."
-起草同意书
-Draw up the agreement,
我会把笔塞她手里
I'll put a pen in her lifeless hand,
我们会在合适的时间去吃午饭
and we'll get to lunch at a decent hour.
好主意
Good plan.
那是真的月亮 还是在百货商店买♥♥的
Is that real moon or just a department store one?
没有不是真的 自70年代以来就没有了
Ain't no real moon. Not since the '70s.
-嘿 伙计们 -哦啊
- Hey, guys. - Whoa.
-嘿 -嘿 呃
- Hey, there. - Hey, um...
呃 你介不介意 我进来待一会
Uh, you mind if I, uh, come in for a second?
-来吧 -当然不
- Come on. - Sure.
哦 好吧
Oh, like, sure.
把你的光环挂在那边的钩子上
Just hang your aura on one of those hooks over there.
呃 看起来第三个没人用
Um, looks like the third one's free.
呃 好的
Uh... okay.
呃 所以 呃 不管怎么说
Um, so, uh, anyway...
呃 自从我昨天与死神擦身而过后
Uh, after my brush with death yesterday...
-呃 -我突然发现
- Mm? - ...it hit me...
我这一生都在谨慎中度过
I've been playing it safe my whole life.
我想自己的生活更像你们的一样
I want to start living more like you guys.
你们懂吗 精彩刺♥激♥
You know, on the edge.
-说的对 -呃 这是你应该做的事
- Righteous. - Well, here's what you do...
在十四岁这个贪婪的年纪离开家
leave home at the rapacious age of 14...
-对 -自己去到
- Yep. - ...and make your way down
密西西比州的图珀洛
to Tupelo, Mississippi.
在那儿你会找到一个叫提安娜的巫毒公主
There you'll find a voodoo princess named Tianna
她会给你一颗金牙
who will give you a gold tooth
再给你上关于爱之韵律的一课
and lessons in the rhythms of love.
-呃 -好吧 但是十四岁就离家
- Mm. - Yeah, but leave home at 14?
为什么 什么 你以为这孩子是找到了时间机器的入口吗
Why, what, you think the boy's got access to a time machine?
哦 嘿 你知道吗
O-oh, hey, you know what?
我的朋友艾迪 在沙漠住过一段时间
My friend Eddie, he lives out in the desert.
-你可以给他打个电♥话♥ -嗯哼
- You can give him a call. - Mm-hmm.
他有一架时光机
He got a time machine.
对 他允许我周末用
Yeah, he lets me use it on weekends.
我周五爬进去 当我再爬出来的时候就是周六了
I climb in there on Friday. When I get out, it's Saturday.
这大概花了一天时间
The whole thing takes about a day.
好吧
Yeah.
呃 好的 这些建议都非常棒 伙计们
Uh, well, these are all great suggestions, guys,
但 呃 我比较想
but, um, I was kind of hoping
找些今天午餐前就可以做的事
for something I could do today before lunch.
哦 你知道吗 你应该让我 呃 给你打个耳洞
Oh, you know, you should let me, like, pierce your ear.
我从没注意过 但你耳垂很好看
I never noticed, but you have great lobes.
嘿
Hey.
一个耳环
An earring.
那还挺叛逆的
That is pretty edgy.
我想说 我旋转课班上的查德有一个
I mean, Chad from my spin class has one.
他骑车的方式
And the way he rides,
你可以称之为他丝毫不在意 [hoot也有喇叭的意思]
you could tell he doesn't give a hoot.
给我穿耳洞吧
I'll do it!
哦 靠边站 朋友们
Oh, lean into it boys.
伟大的贡佐在黄金时刻增重了好多
The Great Gonzo's put on a few LBs since the glory days.
我不相信这竟然真的发生了
I can't believe this is really happening.
我一定要做我梦想中的特技
I'm gonna get to do my dream stunt.
好 好 这里有一个胆量特技给你
Okay, okay. Here's a daring stunt for you...
过一会儿 下一个台阶 试试吧
take the stairs every once in a while. Give that a shot.
呃 我只是想说 谢谢你 贡佐
Uh, I just want to say thank you, Gonzo.
我觉得 你是为了
I mean, you're doing this for
我们这些不愿放弃梦想的人才这样做的
all of us who don't get to live out our dreams.
-恩 -我一直想做一只芝加哥熊
- Hmm. - I always wanted to be a Chicago bear.
我不知道你会踢足球
I didn't know you played football.
哦 我 我 我是不会
Oh, I-I-I didn't.
我只是想搬去芝加哥
I just wanted to live in Chicago.
好吃 好人 没有身材的压力
Good food, good people, no pressure on the body image.
我一直梦想着
And I always dreamt
在美国国会工作
of serving in America's congress.
但我甚至连
But I can't even get elected
公♥寓♥组织的委员会都进不去
to the board of my condo association.
如果我不在洗衣房♥分享我的柔顺剂会怎样
So what if I won't share my fabric softener in the laundry room?
是我买♥♥的啊
I bought it!
嘿 呃 呃 你的梦想是什么 薯片
Hey, uh, w-what's your dream, Chip?
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表