剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
-呃 -多谢了 朋友们 这真的很有趣
- Uh... - Thanks, guys. This was really fun.
-是的 -但是 你
- Yeah. - But... you...
你会给你的精灵们找到自己的私人教练
and then you got your elf personal trainer!
-她去哪儿了 -走了
- Where she go? - She left.
但是 呃 我就像这些肌肉一样
But... well, I'm liking these mus-cles.
是啊 你人生中第一次看起来
Yeah, for the first time in your life,
不像虾
you don't look like such a shrimp.
哦 啊
Ohh! Aah!
所以 福兹 我知道发生了什么
So, Fozzie, I heard what happened.
将心比心
And from one broken heart to another,
我知道你需要什么
I know exactly what you need.
-一个拥抱吗 -不
- A hug? - No.
哦 不 不不不不不不不
Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
-不 -当克米特把我甩了的时候
- No. - When Kermit broke up with me,
只有一件事会让我觉得好受些
there was only one thing that made me feel better.
-一个拥抱 -不是 你能不能别再提拥抱了
- A hug. - No. Will you stop with the hugs already?
我说的是 治愈品
I'm talking about... stuff.
-戴德利 -知道了
- Deadly? - Yah.
嗒哒
Ta... da!
- 那是什么 - 就是治愈品啊
- What's that? - It's stuff!
保证能让你再次振作起来
Guaranteed to lift your spirits!
这里 有奶酪篮子还有山羊绒毯
Here... have a cheese basket or a cashmere blanket
还有 戴德利 他还能带点什么回去
or... Deadly, what else can he go home with?
这个奢华的梦幻揉揉牌无线颈部按♥摩♥器
This deluxe cordless neck massager from Dreamrub.
奇迹就在这舒适的电子手上诞生
Soothing electronic fingers work wonders
六种速度 三种力度任君选择
with six speeds and three pulsating levels.
让紧绷的肌肉无处可藏
There's no place for tense muscles to hide.
来自梦幻揉揉牌
From Dreamrub.
噢 嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯
Oh! Ng-ng-ng-ng-ng-ng!
现在感觉如何
How do you feel now?
我想想想贝贝贝贝基了
I mi-I-I-ss Becky-y-y-y!
噢 行了福兹
Oh, come on, Fozzie.
小情侣们总是分分合合
Couples break up and get back together all the time.
要不 Kay Jewelers[珠宝品牌]怎么会凑足
That's why Kay Jewelers offers
一个 我再次致歉 珠宝展
their "I'm sorry again" Collection.
所以 你是说我和贝基还有机会
So... you're saying there's still hope for me and Becky?
我不知道 不过要是你还在乎她
I don't know, but if you still care about her,
就努力把她争取回来
fight to get her back.
让她知道你愿意为此付出心血
Let her know you're willing to work on things.
不过这要是真的有用
But if that's all it takes,
那为什么你和克米特还是分手了
how come you and Kermit never got back together?
我知道你肯定努力过
I'm sure you fought for him.
噢 未解之谜 福兹 这是未解之谜
Oh, can of worms, Fozzie... can of worms.
- 当时情况很复杂 - 嗯
- It was a complicated situation. - Mm-hmm.
就是 考虑到我的职业生涯
You know, regarding my career...
- 嗯 - 还有我的名望
- Yes. - ...and celebrity...
- 确实 - 还有我身处的位置
- Indeed. - ...and where I am.
孤独的位置
Which is alone.
现在你拥有的只有物质
Now all you have is your stuff.
一大堆 未解问题 太多了
Can... open. Worms... everywhere.
一个人住在阿斯本市的房♥子里 还有自己的节目
Alone in a house in Aspen with my own show.
这也不会让你在圣诞感到一丝温暖
That doesn't keep you warm at Christmas.
你不希望这种事发生在我身上
And you don't want the same for me!
这 这真是太感人了
Th... that is so sweet.
谢谢了 猪猪
Thanks, Piggy.
你最好了
You're the best.
噢 戴德利
Oh, Deadly.
我没有努力挽回克米特
I didn't fight for Kermit.
是我太自傲了吗
Was I too proud?
现在都已经太晚了 而且
And now it's too late, and...
他已经向前看了
He's moved on, and...
现在 我却孤身一人过圣诞
Now I am alone at Christmas.
要奶酪吗[双关 笑一个]
Cheese?
好的
Yeah.
给你
There you go.
嘿 哟 佩佩 我要去给尤兰达送礼物
Hey, yo, Pepe, I'm gonna go give Yolanda her gift.
噢 别给我来这一套 好了 把礼物给我
Oh, stop with this charade, okay, and just give me the gift.
- 什么 不要 - 嗯 我给尤兰达送礼物 听到没
- What?! No! - Yeah, I have Yolanda, okay?
啊 你送尤兰达 是我送尤兰达
Huh? You de Yolandee? Yo de Yolandee.
噢 现在那个操着滑稽口音的也是给尤兰达送礼物
Oh, now the guy with the funny accent has Yolanda?
- 啊 - 安排的我送礼物给尤兰达
- H-unh! - I have Yolanda.
我要送她双带前照灯的拖鞋
I got her slippers with headlights
她就可以在深夜安全地享用零食
so she can have her midnight snack in safety.
- 好了 等一下 等一下
- Okay, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
好了 被安排送尤兰达礼物的请举手
Okay, raise your hand if you have Yolanda.
- 我
- I did.
- 我也是 - 还有我
- Me too. - So did I.
什么
Wha...
好了 我 我想大家都清楚怎么回事了
Okay. I-I think everyone here knows exactly what happened.
所以 请在跟我讲一遍 我已经混乱了
So... please tell me, because I'm totally lost.
显然 她心机想要拿到全部礼物
Obviously, she rigged it to get all the gifts.
聪明
Clever girl.
噢 可能她不满意去年的礼物
Oh. Maybe she wasn't happy with last year's gift.
那么 尤兰达去年的礼物谁送的
So, then... who had Yolanda last year?
可怜的尤兰达 我们去年把她给忘了
Poor Yolanda. We left her out.
唉 唉 唉
Ay-yi-yi.
太好了 我今年没被遗忘
Whoopie! It wasn't me this year.
她来了 各位
There she is, everybody.
噢 好吧 我露馅了
Oh, here we go. I'm busted.
嘿 嘿 嘿 先提前告诉你们
Hey, hey, hey, just so you all know,
我从小就没有一个亲人
I grew up without a family,
一直梦想着能过一个真正的圣诞节
dreaming of the day I could have a real Christmas.
- 噢 - 好吧 这也是一个谎言
- Oh! - Okay, that's a lie, too.
我有一大家子还有一个快乐的童年
I had a huge family and a very happy childhood.
我就是做错了
I just make bad choices.
嘿 尤兰达 我们想起去年把你给忽略了
Hey, Yolanda, we realized you was overlooked last year,
所以我们想补偿你
so we hope this makes up for it.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
什么
What?!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
给你 希望你喜欢
There you go. I hope you like it.
圣诞快乐 尤兰达
Happy Christmas, Yolanda.
这是个圣诞奇迹
It's a Christmas miracle!
一个女孩子上哪能找到你们这么暖的朋友
You guys are the sweetest friends a girl could ever have.
噢 看看这些
Oh, look at that.
我太喜欢你们了
I love you guys!
这些礼物全都开了收据 对吧
And there's gift receipts in all these, right?
五分钟后开始直播
Five minutes to air.
- 谢谢了 波波 - 嘿 克米特
- Thanks, Bobo. - Hey, Kermit!
- 嗯 - 圣诞老人回来了
- Hmm? - Santa's back!
福兹 哇 猪猪肯定说了什么让你振作的话了
Fozzie! Wow! Piggy must have really cheered you up.
是的 结果看来情况并没有我料想的那么糟糕
Yeah, turns out things weren't as bad as I thought.
我打给贝基 告诉她我愿意
I called Becky and told her I'd do
- 付出一切来挽回她 - 是吗
- anything to get her back. - Yeah?
我们进行了一次很愉快的对话 并且我一次都没有开玩笑
We had a great conversation, and I didn't joke around once.
- 嗯 那太棒了 福兹 嗯 - 嗯 可能也开了一次
- Well, that's great, Fozzie. Hm? - Well, maybe once.
我做了个鬼脸 但她看不见
I made a silly face. But she couldn't see me.
- 因为我们在打电♥话♥ - 噢 那是
- I was on the phone. - Ohh! Well, of course.
那 听着 这很棒 现在就让我们好好做节目
Ah, listen, that's great. Let's do this show,
- 好吧 - 好耶
- huh? - Yeah!
- 噢 那就好 - 嘿 克米特 噢
- Oh, good. - Hey, Kermit! Oh...
猪猪又遇到情感危机了
Piggy's having an emotional crisis
还说她不想来做节目了
and said she won't be doing the show!
什么 什么情感危机
What?! W-what kind of emotional crisis?!
我不知道 她说了些什么工作生活平衡
I don't know... she said something about work/life balance
还有这节目让她在圣诞感受不到一丝温暖
and how the show won't keep her warm at Christmas
还说豪达奶酪才是她的灵魂伴侣
and another thing about gouda being her soul mate.
斯古特 我们节目不保了
Scooter, we don't have a show!
- 抱歉- 什 什么 你 我
- Excuse me! - Wha... what do you... I...
- 四分钟后开始直播 -啊
- Four minutes to air. - Aah!
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表