剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
让我来导演魔法坏女巫 〔音乐剧 绿野仙踪的结局〕
at my daughter's elementary school,
那些孩子搞得我压力山大 你能体会吧
and the kids have got me all stressed out, you know?
就像是 不要问我你的角色需要什么
It's like, "Don't ask me what your character wants.
你就是只机灵的猴子 什么都不要问 唱你的就好了
You're a flying monkey. Just shut up and sing."
- 是的 我就是这么告诉他们的 - 抱歉 伙计们
- You know, that's what I tell them. - Excuse me. Fellas?
怎么了
What's that?
如果我们的心思不在这里 状态也达不到这里
We're not here if we're not... here.
抱歉
Sorry.
我明白了
I get it.
现在 既然你们都坐着 那感受一下屁♥股♥坐在椅子上的
Now, as you sit, feel your bottom against the chair...
压力 分量
the pressure, the weight.
嘿 嗯 你是个制片人
Hey, um, you're a producer.
你认识什么租便宜戏服的人吗
Do you know a guy who can do costumes on the cheap?
他们给的最高预算是400刀
They've capped our budget at $400.
为什么你不自己掏点钱
Why don't you just throw in some of your own money?
嗯 这违背了规则
Well, that's against the rules.
况且 我都 我都尝试做1000刀买♥♥打折烘培食物的假账
Besides, I've... I already tried to launder a grand
他们还是抓到了 因为我买♥♥纸杯蛋糕只花了300刀
in the bake sale, and they caught me spending $300 on a cupcake.
- 噢 - 所以这种方案被排除了
- Oh. - So that's out.
- 嘘 - 抱歉
- Shh. - Sorry.
噢
Oh.
- 嘿 额 我认识一个人租戏服的 - 真的吗
- Hey, um, I got a costume guy. - Yeah?
等我感受完我的屁♥股♥
I'll give you his number
我就给你他的号♥码
right after I'm finished experiencing my bottom.
- 我就知道 太棒了 谢谢 - 没事
- I knew it. Great. Thank you. - Sure.
我必须去趟厕所 可以吗
I do have to go to the restroom. May I be excused?
抱歉 不好意思
Sorry. Excuse me.
- 嗯 - 我的错
- Hmm? - I apologize.
噢
Oh.
我还需要一个超棒的灯光师 好吗
I'm also gonna need a really good lighting guy, okay?
我没钱付给他 不过要是他单身
I cannot pay him, but if he's single,
那个热心的女巫 格伦达的母亲
the mother of Glenda the Good Witch...
才走出一场痛苦的婚姻
she just went through a really tough divorce,
所以 所以 嗯 就像是潜行的美洲狮
and... and, you know, the cougar's on the prowl.
你知道我的意思 对吧
You know what I mean? Yeah?
伙计 即使空调坏了
Man, you think with the A/C broken,
贝克的脸现在也差不多该解冻了
Beaker's face would have thawed out by now.
没有什么比氟里昂冻住的脸更冷
There is no colder face than freon face.
我知道我在说什么
And I know what I'm talking about.
我在伯克利做的低温学实验还牺牲了我的椅子
My experiments in cryogenics cost me my chair at Berkeley.
- 嗯 - 最后一步 嘴巴
- Hmm. - And finally, the mouth.
- 嗯 - 噢
- Mm! - Ohh!
科学
Science!
为什么是我 为什么
Why me?! Why me?!
我知道 我不知道 就
I know. I don't know. Just...
- 看着我 亲爱的
- ...keep your eyes on me, dear.
- 把视线集中到这儿 不 不 - 我的宝贝们
- Keep your eyes up here. No, no. - My babies!
- 我的宝贝们 - 不 不要看
- My babies! - No, no, no.
- 放松 冷静
- Easy. Steady,
- 好孩子 - 怎么了
- girl. - What happened?!
坏掉的空调流出来的冷凝水
Condensation from the broken A/C
把猪猪的冬季服装全都泡湿了 都被毁了
drenched and destroyed Piggy's new winter collection.
- 噢 - 这都是你的错 孩子
- Ohh. - This is on your head, boy!
嗯 我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm so sorry.
全都被毁了 除了猪猪穿着的这件蓝色披肩
They're all ruined, except this blue shrug she's wearing now,
这话 只你知我知 让她看上去像一根香肠一样
which, between you and me, makes her look a little sausage-y.
噢 噢 噢 要不我们在太阳下晾出去 或者熨一下
Oh, oh, oh. What if we hang them up in the sun? Or steam them?
我听说在唐人街有家干洗店用
I hear there's a dry-cleaner in Chinatown who's using a...
看着我 猪猪
Look at me, Piggy!
衣死不能复生
They're gone.
不要
Noooooooo!
噢 这都是闹着玩的
Oh, fiddle-faddle!
- 哇 - 噢 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
- Whoa! - Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
- 地上有黄油 小心脚下 - 什么
- The butter footer slipen. - What?
好了 各位 咖啡买♥♥回来了
All right, everybody, I got coffees over...
噢 噢
Oh, oh!
- 他妈 -噢
- Son of a... -ohh!
噢 根据我的调查
Oh. You know, according to my research,
没什么比咖啡溅脸上更烫了
there is no hotter face than coffee face.
哇
Whoa.
我的天 又怎么了
Holy-moly. What was that?
噢
Oh.
噢噢
Ohhhhhh!
- 哇 - 噢
- Woah! - Oh!
爆♥炸♥ 呀唔
Explosions! Yum!
什么情况
What is going on?!
是烟花 小兄弟
It's fireworks, little dude.
让我想起了在威基基海滩那次夏威夷宴会
Kind of reminds me of a luau on the beach of Waikiki.
哇
Whoa!
这些灯为什么会爆♥炸♥
Why are the lights exploding?
你弄坏了空调
Well, when you busted the A/C...
氟利昂遇到暖空气
...all that freon hit the warm air,
形成大量冷凝水
- and the condensation it created... -
额 就改变了电力系统的电源波动
...uh, triggered a power surge in the electrical system.
噢
Oh!
啊
Aah!
舞台灯光 直升机
Stage lighting, helicopters...
其实原理都差不多
they're basically the same thing.
看看我 我是花火女王
Look at me! I'm a fire goddess!
额 我也是
Uh, me too!
神秘的
Far out.
哇
Whoa!
哇
Whoa!
- 呜呼 - 哈 哈
- Whoop. - Ha ha.
所以 接下来该怎么办 老大
So, uh, what's the plan there, boss?
我把节目给毁了
I broke the show.
我毁了克米特的节目
I broke Kermit's show!
我很同情斯古特 接管这里也不容易
I feel sorry for Scooter. Being in charge is not easy.
不过你知道被射进尼亚加拉瀑布让我学会了什么吗
But you know what I learned when I was shot into Niagara Falls?
有时 你得寻求帮助
Sometimes, you got to ask for help.
是啊
Yeah.
还有学法语 以防风把你刮到
And learn French in case the wind carries you
加拿大那边
to the Canadian side.
哇
Whoa!
让你同伴的力量移♥动♥你的双手
Let your partner's energy move your hands.
停留在这一刻
Stay in the moment.
忘记思考
Don't think.
就这样保持
Just be.
嘿 起来活动下 你可以去喝杯水果冰沙
Hey, stretch pants, can you go grab a smoothie?
我要和青蛙谈谈
I got to talk to the frog.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨
Hi, there.
你想要干嘛 杰森
What do you want, Jason?
我都给你服装师的电♥话♥了
I already gave you the name of my costume guy.
是的 我给你朋友瑞吉打过电♥话♥了
Yeah, I called your friend Reggie.
他不给我打折
He won't give me a deal.
嗯 你怎么能给他打电♥话♥
Well, how did you call him?
这里不能用手♥机♥
We're not allowed to have phones.
我们不也被禁止吃披萨吗 不是吗
Well, we're not allowed to have pizza, either, okay?
我们去吃一块 你意下如何
So what do you say we go grab a slice,
为了我 去给你朋友打个电♥话♥吧
you call your friend for me?
你疯了吗 如果他们抓到
Are you crazy? If they catch
我们用电子设备 会被撵出去的
us with electronics, they'll throw us out.
我已经把手♥机♥塞到睡眠呼吸机里了
I'm already pushing it with my sleep-apnea machine.
现在 你可以让我一个人静静吗
Now, could you please just leave me alone?
我很抱歉 我不想让我的问题对你造成困扰
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make my problems your problems.
我向你道歉 等会儿见
I apologize. I'll see ya.
注意就是这样
Notice the exact...
我还以为我真的会
I really thought I was gonna
把你卷入没有帮我的愧疚之中
be able to guilt you into helping me out.
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表